• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PUBG vs Rules of Survival

(just wanted to bring something. I copied some of the things from the PUBG profile for the ROS profile but only because the games are very similar. So similar in fact that the creators of PUBG sued/threaten to sue the company. They do have similar weapons, armor, vehicles (though slower with bicycle for ROS. But they do have a flying vehicle like PUBG), healing with medpacks and stuff, and both can punch enemies to death. Etc. That’s why I copied most of it because of the similarities.They even both have ghillie suits)

PUBG vs Rules of Survival

(just wanted to bring something. I copied some of the things from the PUBG profile for the ROS profile but only because the games are very similar. So similar in fact that the creators of PUBG sued/threaten to sue the company. They do have similar weapons, armor, vehicles (though slower with bicycle for ROS. But they do have a flying vehicle like PUBG), healing with medpacks and stuff, and both can punch enemies to death. Etc. That’s why I copied most of it because of the similarities.They even both have ghillie suits)
Bump

Well, quite a few matches of mine have been pushed through and completed or noted as a stomp. So, now is a great time to post everything all by itself once more. So. Without further ado...

Faultline vs. Senku Ishigami (Parahumans vs. Dr. Stone) (0-3-0)
SCP-042-CZ vs. The Mangle (SCP Foundation vs. Five Nights at Freddy's) (0-2-0)
Quote vs. Jenny Wakeman (Cave Story vs. My Life As a Teenage Robot) (3-0-0)
Ghirahim vs. Solus (The Legend of Zelda vs. Owlboy) (2-0-0)
Leon Belmont vs. Antasma (Castlevania vs. Mario Bros) (4-0-0)
King Ramses vs. Specimen 8 (Courage the Cowardly Dog vs. Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) (0-0-0)
Nowi vs. Solus (Fire Emblem vs. Owlboy) (0-0-0)
Jumpy Ghostface vs. Raboot (Hero 108 vs. Pokémon) (0-0-0)
Rom, The Vacuous Spider vs. Ifrit (Bloodborne vs. Dragalia Lost) (0-0-0)
Otus vs. Isis Philae (Owlboy vs. Dragon Lore and Love) (0-4-0)
Bumping my list after nearly a month and some of my matches got invalidated due to upgrades.

Some of the matches I've been bumping have been mostly empty. I'll probably bump this comment in a month or something

****** vs Hillbilly (The Evil Within vs Dead by Daylight) (0-0-0)
Lucky Luke vs Pinkie Pie (Lucky Luke vs MLP) (1-0-0)
SCP-049 vs Connor (SCP Foundation vs Detroit : Become Human) (0-1-0)
Sebastian Castellanos vs Frank Morrison (The Evil Within vs Dead by Daylight) (0-0-0)
Solar Flare vs Boba Fett (Plants vs Zombies : Heroes vs Star Wars) (0-1-0)
Deathclaw vs Spinoraptor (Fallout vs Jurassic Park) (1-0-0)
Deathclaw vs Future Predator (Fallout vs Primeval) (1-0-0)

I did my best to analyze the matchup, but take me with a grain of salt, as I’m not exactly an expert on either Verse lol
Understandable. While Invincible (TV Series) was popular recently, it can still be a bit niche.
Meanwhile, while I vaguely recall hearing of acclaim for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, it, atypically for our Wiki, does not have a Verse Page on our Wiki. Also, although Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha is listed on the Knowledgeable Members List (Verses), it does not seem to have any Knowledgeable Members listed on that List.

Thank you for your efforts & analysis nonetheless.

If you're wondering why I made 3 long posts, it was to analyze what they do in-character, & in part, analyze the effectiveness of likely moves & behaviour.
The first post concerns Misdreavus's behaviour & moves.
The second post concerns Swablu's behaviour & moves.
& the third post wraps things up. It also contains a TL;DR & my statement of who I voted on, if you feel like just voting FRA.

Debate/Voting would be appreciated, please. If not because of my efforts, then maybe to help advance the tournament that I'm so interested in, please.

Last edited:
Back