• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Kiryu vs Lupin The 3rd - Hidden Sub Story

This idea just popped up in my head after playing like a dragon, really good game lol.

Speed is equalised. Lupin is 8-C. Both have an hour of prep time, fight takes place in New York. SBA otherwise

Dragon of Dojima: 0

Anime's Greatest Thief: 0

Incon: 0

I did a thread like this before actually. But I luckily have a plan for another character too regarding Kiryu, it's in production though all I can say is if its with all equipment then it's genuinely hard to say that Kiryu is rather haxed AF and one remarkable fighter, but Lupin is potentially smarter and we found some hax too regarding him lately.

Okay so I guess I'll take a shot at this. I've look over this and I have this to say:

So aside base stats in general but all I'll say is Kiryu will match Lupin in combat given him too defeating some world class assassins himself, maybe overwhelm him with enhancements cuz nothing will faze Kiryu with the giga chad Aura that envelops him which increases more with every blow... but Lupin apparently keeps a distance, and I heard that there Prep/Inventory involved so that means Lupin has his own inventory to gather up as well, one of them: I would really like to see how Kiryu can counter the Pycal Shield Invulnerability formula which shields from the overall most destructive attacks being thrown at, amongst fire or bullets & what not have you, basically its a Starman for Lupin and he obviously uses this on himself, says it was very simple to figure out. The catch to the Formula? Sure it has a Time Limit of course, but it lasts as long as say "A FEW DAYS" Accordingly, Like it will become the old saying: The immovable object vs the unstoppable force.

Lupin also has some more complex magic tricks up his sleeves as the guy Pycal came back, with some actual magic... But Lupin also, among other bonus's there.

Credited by Fireld:
Lupin shows some magic tricks in this ova. He can materialize small objects, does some wierd teleportation, got incinirated by Pycol yet he appeared behind him, turned knives thrown at him into roses and poofs them... There were 3 stage performer who magically change their outfits, Lupin took their clothes, wrote his name all over their bodies and appear far away the next scene we see him without anyone noticing him, not the performers nor the the crowd watching them (pretty sure Im not allowed to link that kind of stuff, let alone download gif of it). Lupin had 2 minor 4th wall breaks: cheering at the audience while he was in disguise and turning back looking at us here. Has a sticky trap. Would these count as optional equipment?

Pycal is a skilled illusionist too+has real magic in that OVA making it pretty impressive that Lupin could pull off those tricks on him even without prep for the most part.

Also in the case with Fireld about some degree of Supernatural Luck I also found another one: Lupin did actually cause a random Domino Effect which aloud him to steal an artifact and a getaway.

So if you thought Lupin was already unpredictable mind you he did do most of this unprepared, making Lupin an even more ordeal unprecedented then he already is for Kiryu to pull his own bag of tricks which as I said are potent as himself (Again Kiryu would seriously be very hard to kill + Endurance of not dying due to his forms already), but it at least keeps Lupin a lot more surprisingly aloft from some of Kiryu's insane determination, alongside Lupin dawning the formula and now there's absolutely nothing Kiryu can do to him too even with very uptight weaponry and it lasts for a few days giving Lupin enough time to look for a kill, and if you thought Kiryu was agile, Lupin might as well have some Spiderman Agility (Not one beam hits him, even if they came at impossible angles, just one would oragami insta-death as seen in the Lupin the first movie from which this feat originated from) Its just THAT insane. And this is not added on Lupin's profile but he also has these to keep up with:

Enhanced Senses: Can casually aim accurately through this. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with nothing but by thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them.

Extrasensory Perception: Was able to 'sense' Fujiko despite her being behind an wall and without making sound in "Part III; Episode 47." knew where a well hidden gunmen was.

Toon Force: Notable nevertheless as Kiryu doesn't seem to have this. Somehow threw handcuffs like a boomerang, effectively handcuffing Zenigata (later he he can potentially unexpectedly restrain Kiryu). stays afloat in mid air many times. He can also reform himself from a partial squishing, seems to follow hard to kill toon logic of puffing himself back up too.

Pressure Points: Like Kiryu, he can indeed expertly knock out too.

Preparation: In a readied state he can execute some ingenious implementation's, like Batman/Tony Stark can also elaborate ahead and can render his opponents weaponry useless. There's more to his preps then that but these are some of the things he would do when I said he had some form of Prep.

Lupin can easily see through the disguises in a variety of ways.

Statistics Amplification: He can lower and raise his IQ (Lupin has the 300 Egg man IQ)

Inventory: Like Amnesia bubbles that cause immediate amnesia when they pop, leaving them vulnerable long enough for Lupin to make his move. He has more on the respect threads like Lupin having a piece of Zanetsuken that got turned into a full fledge knife he can use; which should have the same properties as Goemon's obviously.

But it could be argued Kiryu might still be able to counter via some hax he has like the Dura Neg item Master Bowl or possibly Tattered Scarf but for the Scarf it seems more like empathy manip and Lupin has resisted both amongst Social Influencing (Meaning Lupin knows better to not fall for mockery or taunts, in fact he's the one who's supposed to do the taunting to tick off his opponent), Thankfully Kiryu isn't a chick (He's a bit of a sucker for chicks like Fujiko, only humorously though. But also a possible foreshadow of who Kiryu will fight next).

Lupin couldn't make it easy for him and is just as large brain prepared, one of Kiryu's major weaknesses is apparently ICE... Wouldn't find hard to believe Lupin would carry that too as he has history with different elemental inventory and is capable of finding a vulnerable spot to strike Kiryu as again he now sorta Teleports and rather far as well; amongst a nifty Dead Ringer trick to go along that too, alongside the Starman/Chaos Emeralds Invulnerability Formula he picked up which negs everything Kiryu will conventionally do to him too (Stronk Weapons nor PP) Unless if its with some hax but EVEN THEN Lupin could probably avoid. As stated before on his Toon Force section, Lupin can also try to restrain Kiryu as well; as he did successfully restrain and KO'd Zenigata who for an old man has Class 50+ LS. Compare that to Kiryu who's currently a 5+, even with enhancements/amps my guesses are Kiryu would reach a 10/20+ but 40 may be a bit much when that chance (and own luck) Comes for Lupin.

Last edited:
Lupin can also try to restrain Kiryu as well; as he did successfully restrain and KO'd Zenigata who for an old man has Class 50+ LS.
I have not much to say currently but looking at the clip again; more then likely Zenigata surely pulled more then 50. Hence "+" There were MANY other cartridges there so the 50 might be a massive lowball... Sweet Jumping Jolosophat, pops/the crew are more jacked then I thought.

Last edited:
Back