• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yasutora Sado (Chad) vs Mirajane Strauss

Yasutora Sado (Chad) VS Mirajane Strauss

• Fight Location: Hueco Mundo
  • Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character, but willing to kill
  • Standard Equipment
  • Arrancar Arc Chad and Current Mirajane (6-C versions)
  • Speed is Equalized

• Chad's AP: 22(?) Gigatons
  • Mirajane's AP: ~10.6(?) Gigatons

Chad:
Mirajane: @Popted2
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure about Mirajane's AP so if anyone could fact-check me on that, that'd be great.

Mira being 10 gigatons is accurate. Thing is that Ishida has the AP advantage and any arrow from him kind of …….. kills her, especially at that range.

I mean, technically? So long as Chad doesn’t use his soul hax and just sticks to boxing her up but he uses his reiatsu attack really fast, as in as his 3rd or 4th attack if even that. Plus he is 22 gigatons so the AP gap is even larger.

he is 22 gigatons so the AP gap is even larger.
Hmm well, she has far more range and mind hax and more versatile so I think it's fair.

So long as Chad doesn’t use his soul hax
Well from what I'm seeing on his page, he only uses Soul Manip on objects, since he's a Fullbringer.

Though I'm worried about the Aura part of his page.. I guess that can balance them out seeing how she has mind hax, versatility, and range, while he has more ap and Aura. I'll just change it to Chad for now and see how it goes.

Hmm well, she has far more range and mind hax and more versatile so I think it's fair.
Ngl, I forgot about Macro so she does have a wincon.
Well from what I'm seeing on his page, he only uses Soul Manip on objects, since he's a Fullbringer.
Chad’s El Directo is reiatsu which is soul hax.
Though I'm worried about the Aura part of his page.. I guess that can balance them out seeing how she has mind hax, versatility, and range, while he has more ap and Aura. I'll just change it to Chad for now and see how it goes.
Fair enough. Not sure why he has Aura tho, Fullbringers don’t have soul crush.

200.gif

Back