• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This is by far the dumbest and worse matchup I've made.

Johnny Test vs Sailor Venus

8-B versions will be used (Base Johnny Test vs Sailor V/Partially Awoken Sailor Venus)

Johnny will have all of his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Crystal Palace.

Johnny Test: 1 (Board3659)

Sailor Venus: 7 (Shadowbokunohero, Bernkastelll, Iamunanimousinthat, SemiRaedi, N_Kardashev, 1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, Armerish)

R.5a7730f9a8cb9ba19fb6f12d91163a97

wp1916949.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm…..

Sailor V does typically do ranged combat and uses transmutation stuff in character, she uses it through multiple beams of attacks. What does Johnny have for range?

Hmm…..

Sailor V does typically do ranged combat and uses transmutation stuff in character, she uses it through multiple beams of attacks. What does Johnny have for range?
In terms of just his base physical form, nothing. He overwhelms his opponent with his Kung Fu powers. He has Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, and Teleportation, so he would be a little hard to catch.

He won't use his Intangibility and Causality Manip unless he realizes that's his only chance of victory (aka, a very last resort).

If we're talking range with Johnny's equipment, he has lasers, Turbo Time Rewinder, Mega Action Game Controller, Smelly Perfume, Paralysis Gas Breath Spray, Supreme Dream Machine, and Attitude Alternator. Though, it's unknown how far these weapons can reach.

Hmm…..

In terms of just his base physical form, nothing. He overwhelms his opponent with his Kung Fu powers. He has Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, and Teleportation, so he would be a little hard to catch.

He won't use his Intangibility and Causality Manip unless he realizes that's his only chance of victory (aka, a very last resort).

If we're talking range with Johnny's equipment, he has lasers, Turbo Time Rewinder, Mega Action Game Controller, Smelly Perfume, Paralysis Gas Breath Spray, Supreme Dream Machine, and Attitude Alternator. Though, it's unknown how far these weapons can reach.
Do you have anything to say about what I responded with?

So, Johnny scales to 59.4282371371893 tons
Sailor Venus scales to 2,0E+11 J
(i dont know who has AP advantage, but Johnny profile has a + in the AP section, so, I assume he is stronger)

however, while Johnny lifting strength is class 5, Sailor Venus lifting strength is Stellar according to the profile, so, if she holds him, he wont scape

and her regen is a bit better

I believe the comma between the 2 and 0 for Venus' AP is meant to be a period, so assuming it is, Venus' AP would be around 47.8 tons, compared to Johnny's 59.43 tons. A pretty miniscule AP difference.

I believe the comma between the 2 and 0 for Venus' AP is meant to be a period, so assuming it is, Venus' AP would be around 47.8 tons, compared to Johnny's 59.43 tons. A pretty miniscule AP difference.
hmm, so, while the AP difference isnt that high, the lifting strength difference is scary, if she grabs him, it is dangerous, however, he has intangibility in his profile, so, he should be able to scape from things like Grab, as Sailor Venus doesnt have NPI in that key

hmm, so, while the AP difference isnt that high, the lifting strength difference is scary, if she grabs him, it is dangerous, however, he has intangibility in his profile, so, he should be able to scape from things like Grab, as Sailor Venus doesnt have NPI in that key
1. Would Venus use LS in character?

2. I would agree with you on the Intangibility part, it's just that johnny doesn't use that in character. He'll only use it if he realizes he has no other way of victory (aka, a very last resort). This also applies to his Causality Manip.

3. I forgot to mention that Johnny has his equipment as well, so he has a ton of hax to counter that LS, since he's very reliant on his equipment.

1. Would Venus use LS in character?
I am not sure about that, I was under the assumption about what was going to happen if the match starts to become a H2H, since, H2H usually have people overpowering the other
2. I would agree with you on the Intangibility part, it's just that johnny doesn't use that in character. He'll only use it if he realizes he has no other way of victory (aka, a very last resort). This also applies to his Causality Manip.
Ah, fair
3. I forgot to mention that Johnny has his equipment as well, so he has a ton of hax to counter that LS, since he's very reliant on his equipment.
Oh, I see, it seems that his AP alone + Time Stop due his equipment can grant him victory

This really depends on how Johnny acts in character.

If you ever watched Johnny Test, then you'll know that Johnny isn't the biggest fan of princesses and girly stuff, so it's unlikely that he'll take this fight seriously at first. But I think it shouldn't take too long for him to take the fight seriously due to Venus' regen and LS.

If you ever watched Johnny Test, then you'll know that Johnny isn't the biggest fan of princesses and girly stuff, so it's unlikely that he'll take this fight seriously at first. But I think it shouldn't take too long for him to take the fight seriously due to Venus' regen and LS.
My memories of it are only in the childhood when I wasnt a scaler, so, my knowledge about his powers and how often he uses it are limited to what I see in the profiles, my bad

My memories of it are only in the childhood when I wasnt a scaler, so, my knowledge about his powers and how often he uses it are limited to what I see in the profiles, my bad
No problem. I'm probably the most knowledgeable person on the wiki when it comes to Johnny Test, so you should be fine.

You can trust me when I say he doesn't like girly stuff.

I'm not sure what item Johnny would start off using, but all I know is that he'll use any item that he'll know will be useful for the fight. You can check his profile to see what items he can use here that can give him the win.

going Venus, she is used to fighting while Johnny really isn't so he's more than likely to goof off and not use many of his advantages like superior AP or teleportation, and Venus just needs to get him in a grip to avoid Johnny moving at all.

so voting Venus via superior skill and experience as well better lifting strength.

going Venus, she is used to fighting while Johnny really isn't so he's more than likely to goof off and not use many of his advantages like superior AP or teleportation, and Venus just needs to get him in a grip to avoid Johnny moving at all.

so voting Venus via superior skill and experience as well better lifting strength.
Ehh, to say Johnny isn't really used to fighting is a bit stretching it. He opens with Kung Fu powers, but is heavily reliant on equipment. I agree that he'd wont take the fight seriously at first, but it shouldn't take too long for Johnny to realize he needs to take the fight seriously.

Can you show me some examples of Sailor Venus' skill? We're using Venus' first key here, and she's apparently 13-14 years old in the beginning, so I'm not sure if she's that skilled and experience in this key.

Does Venus use her LS in character? Even if she does, Johnny has Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, and Teleportation, so he's going to be tough to catch. Add on his equipment, and Johnny should have more than enough options to counter that LS.

Back