• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Bravo vs Ryūko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I'm bored, so not why not do a random 7-A matchup?

Johnny Bravo vs Ryūko Matoi.

7-A versions will be used (Post 3-Star Absorption Ryuko vs Bootman)

Speed is equal.

Bravo's remote will be restricted.

Fight takes place in Honnōji Academy.

Ryūko:

Johnny: 2 (Daddybrawl, Bernkastelll)

Inconclusive:
OIP.3eo3nwisJ28WNdCoeQfYbwHaEo
OIP.9SDBtFDsBt6u-x4a5PsMLQHaEo

Last edited:
oh yeah I didn't even think about that Johnny self bfr after learning her age, Ryuko FRA.

I think this match comes down to skill. Ryuko can one shot with the blade. but she doesn't usually doesn't swing to instantly kill. weaker characters that survived hits from it iirc so I don't think it would be an instant one shot. but Johnny would still be taking lots of damage from it, but if he could disarm her he should take it. regen, higher ap and lifting, Ryuko regens as well, but Johnny can also throw her out of the episode.

So in terms of skill Johnny is capable of beating multiple people his size and black belts. while Ryuko at the start of the series could beat a group of people instantly and would later go on to fight her sister satsuki. but I don't exactly remember how skilled she is. If Ryuko holds a good advantage She wins. if Johnny can keep up in skill I think he wins. If either far out skills the other than it's a stomp. could some one tell me satsuki's skill feats? I remember she beat a group of people as a kid but that was with a shockwave.

I mean… From what I remember, she killed her way through mobs of COVERS with a piece of Bakuzan’s blade attached to one of her toes and her arms cuffed together.

@XSOULOFCINDERX Remind me what other feats of skill do Satsuki & Ryuko have?

I mean… From what I remember, she killed her way through mobs of COVERS with a piece of Bakuzan’s blade attached to one of her toes and her arms cuffed together.

@XSOULOFCINDERX Remind me what other feats of skill do Satsuki & Ryuko have?
Ryuko can fight people like Nui who stomped Sanagaeyama who has Instinctive Reaction and stomped a weaker version of her with pure skill after he lost to her the first time after he had his eyes sewn shut and blindfolded and yeah, she can also match Satsuki in Skill, who can solo an army like Migue said after being tortured for a long ass time, handcuffed, Naked and with a shard of her sword attached to her toe.

Voting Ryuko via Johnny running off after trying to be a simp I guess (The oddest conclusion to a match I've ever seen)

I mean idk. What does Johnny do in-character first in this key? What are some things that Ryuko should look out for?
I'm not 100% sure, but since this is Bootman, he'll probably use LS and Martial Arts?

Ryuko just has to make sure Johnny doesn't take her Scissor Blade (because he has higher LS), and she just has to keep distance from him so she doesn't get thrown out the plot.

Ryuko can use her shockwaves to keep distance, but I'm pretty sure Johnny can find a way to maneuver his way around them.

This might end up being an inconclusive. Bravo's only way of winning is throwing Ryuko out the plot, and maybe find a way to get rid of her Scissor Blade, but doing either of these are going to be hard to because of the massive range advantage Ryuko has over Johnny. And if he does remove the Scissor Blade and this becomes a match of fisticuffs, Ryuko's regen plays a factor as well.

Ryuko has no way of countering Mid-High initially. Her Scissor Blade would likely finish the job off, though I don't think Ryuko would go all out at first.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Ryuko in character deck Johnny in the face for flirting with her?

I don't think this changes anything, but just curious.

Ryuko is gonna go all out right from the start, she just wouldn't immediately try to kill him.
Going off of this, Bravo could use his superior LS to avoid getting hit by the Scissor Blade, or just find a way to get rid of them in general. And since Ryuko doesn't go straight for the kill, Bravo is Mid-High still would play a factor here.

I'm not 100% sure, but since this is Bootman, he'll probably use LS and Martial Arts?

Ryuko just has to make sure Johnny doesn't take her Scissor Blade (because he has higher LS), and she just has to keep distance from him so she doesn't get thrown out the plot.

Ryuko can use her shockwaves to keep distance, but I'm pretty sure Johnny can find a way to maneuver his way around them.

This might end up being an inconclusive. Bravo's only way of winning is throwing Ryuko out the plot, and maybe find a way to get rid of her Scissor Blade, but doing either of these are going to be hard to because of the massive range advantage Ryuko has over Johnny. And if he does remove the Scissor Blade and this becomes a match of fisticuffs, Ryuko's regen plays a factor as well.

Ryuko has no way of countering Mid-High initially. Her Scissor Blade would likely finish the job off, though I don't think Ryuko would go all out at first.
^

No one has made a response to this yet. Migue even retracted his/her vote because he/she was mostly joking.

Real quick, what’s all this about self-BFR? isn’t it automatically assumed a Character will not run from the fight according to SBA, or am I wrong?
Yeah. SBA makes these votes pretty null.

They're supposed to fight to the death. They're not supposed to run away in whatever circumstance.

They're supposed to fight to the death. They're not supposed to run away in whatever circumstance.
That's where your wrong. They are in-character but willing to kill. That does not translate to a fight to the death if the in-character first option is incap. And that also depends on their in-character, if running away is what they do then they run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back