• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Literal Devil Decides To Break A Broken Robot (SCP-042-CZ vs. The Mangle) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
As a challenge that I received on Discord, I needed to find a good matchup for a particular unpopular SCP roaming around, and after some brainstorming, I came up with a rather good idea. No flowery language this time, let's just get straight into the fight!

In the blue corner, we have SCP-042-CZ from the SCP Foundation, and in the red corner, we have The Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's.

SCP-042-CZ.jpg
3ubb2n17iv7z.jpg

• This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place in a SCP base currently undergoing a containment breach, giving neither character a particular advantage.
  • Canon Mangle is being used.
  • Speed is not equalized, for the lols.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

The Devil: 0

The Thing: 7 (JustANormalLemon, DaReaperMan, Peppersalt43, Jimmy.robinson.5099, Jackythejack, BuilderROB, Sonicflare9)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Shit. Uhh, well both one-shot each other. Mangle is usually someone who climbs on walls and ceilings to move around and strikes. I assume the SCP attacks from its horns. And if so, I assume it'll be harder to stab Mangle, since his body is thin at that point, so maybe that'll help him?

Eh so how high is Magle's durability in terms of 9-C?
Because if she near peak then 042-CZ can't even one shot it in return like it does to it

Anyways Mangle probs would be really aggressive in this fight since I'd assume she'd view 042-CZ as an adult so really they'd both be rushing each other
How fast is Mangle exactly?

They are capable of moving from position to position in the cameras in a very short amount of time.

They are fast, but I'm pretty sure the 80 km/h top speed for the SCP is much faster.

But thing is that he only does it in short bursts which tire him out where he needs a few second to do it again
I suppose he could rush Mangle and try finish it in 1 hit but she has type 2, so depending how he hits her he's looking at getting chomped in return

I feel like a single stab isn't gonna kill Mangle. That and Mangle prefers to be on walls. If anything, Mangle gets stabbed and just bites him immediately.

Isn't her Berserk Mode (Which probs gets activated here) rushing the opponent down?

I mean during the game’s events shes in berserk mode when trynna kill the player.

the way I see it Type 2 makes her win while the SCP trynna kill her but can’t in time.

Isn't her Berserk Mode (Which probs gets activated here) rushing the opponent down?
Mangle doesn't attack straight away, is evidenced by him staying in the ceiling for a bit before attacking, likely until he gets an opening.

How good is her type 2 in practice?
Like I understand she okay after the kids re-arange her but if he shanked her spin would she even be able to fight?

The animatronics are able to lose basically massive body peices. Mangle doesn't really rely on his his spine, he uses his legs to move around since he never stands. Since his head is his main way fo attack, he just chops.

Eh can the legs like move on their own?
Can the head move on its own after the main body gets split?

It's a stab, not a slash. Aren't the horns too long for to stab Mangle's thin body? I mean Mangle needs one bite.

Her body so thin that even a stab probs just makes her center go split if he hits her tbh

Also how?
He can rush her at speeds of 80 km/h which OP said probs is faster then her by a fair bit

Think of it like trying to stab a skeleton. The Horns are too long to really be going around swinging them while charging at 80 km/h, which is why 42 charges instead of simply slashing at people. However, the Horns are so thin that it’s going to be like, as I said, shooting a Skeleton. Mangle simply doesn’t have enough Body Mass, meaning the Charging method is going to be difficult to land due to the placement, as well of the width and length of 42s horns.

Tbf he's ramming with his whole body in the end of the day so he could collide with Mangle that way
He should be able to survive this since his skeleton is durable enough so there's that

Last edited:
His Skeleton isn’t as durable as the rest of his body. In fact, he openly acknowledges this, and knows that his skeleton is harder than the rest of him. That’s why he prefers to charge with his Horns- his Horns are just as hard as his skeleton. If he just straight up tackles Mangle at 80 km/h, he’ll not only injure himself, but he‘ll be left open to a solid blow from the much stronger Mangle.

Okay but if he misses the target with his horns but keeps running (Which I assume would happen due to them not starting too far of since they're both melee dudes) then he'd accidentally probs hit Mangle with his body

And I just said why that’d be a bad idea. His main attack method is via Horn attack for a reason- he simply can’t withstand the force he can dish out. With his fleshy skin weaker than his hard Horns and Skeleton, if he collides with Mangle at the speeds he’s moving at, he injures himself- let alone the fact that he’s charging into a metal Exoskeleton, which I’m sure will make it hurt even more. Meanwhile, Mangle should just need one solid bite, and with 9-B AP they’re easily caving in that skull of his, especially if 42 is injured or stunned by tackling into someone at 80 km/h

I'm not saying he'd do it on purpose dude, I'm saying he'd slam into Mangle like that by accident
And you act like Mangle has ever shown to be able to endure this kind of impacts either, heck why wouldn't her body just get smashed?

Sure she has type 2 but no one has shown evidence that she can keep fighting after being slammed by him due to body being unusable

You mean besides the fact that their body has been said to be able to still function, despite being torn apart, the literal reason why they have the Type 2 Immortality? If their body becomes unusable, It doesn’t really matter, because they can keep functioning even when torn apart and damaged multiple times over.

There's a difference between "I'm alive after my legs been chopped" and "I can still move around just fine after my legs been chopped"

Doesn't mean squat if she lives after the impact if she can't move afterwards

I do believe Mangle should be comparable to the Original Model, Foxy. Foxy has been shown capable of fitting his pieces through vents, moving them around, and refitting himself back together from them to attack the player (although that may have been in UCM, I don’t recall). Special Delivery also shows Mangle capable of this, but I can’t remember If SD’s Canon or not, and we’re using Normal Mangle so that doesn’t really matter.

Eh so check if this applies or not?
If yes then she wins, if not she loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back