• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geological Titled Smarties Clash (Faultline vs. Senku Ishigami) (One Vote Remains)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
So, I asked Wok on Discord if there was any good Worm characters that are never used, and among the list he gave me, one stood out to me quite significantly, most notably for their intelligence. In fact, it was this intelligence that got me to remember another extraordinary genius, and I wondered what would happen if these two had themselves a clash. So, here we are. Let's see how this'll turn out.

In the blue corner, we have Faultline from Parahumans, and in the red corner, we have Senku Ishigami from Dr. Stone.

ih7M0Kc.jpg
1e4ff455a481972385602ee9ce118317b4f433f5.jpg

• This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred..
  • Both characters have general knowledge on the other, and they will have three days worth of preparation time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place in a ruined city overtaken by a dense jungle, giving both an equal advantage over the other.
  • Base speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Palanquin Leader: 0

Kingdom of Science Leader: 6 (Flashlight237, GlaceonGamez471, Popted2, Peppersalt43, Nierre, Expectro2000xxx)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Existence Erasure is no joke, but it looks like Faultline's powers work through touch, and seems more geared towards nonliving matter unless her profile missed something. Senku can reach 9-B and even 9-A with an ample amount of explosives, but I would think Faultline would manage to get rid of those things if she found them and touched them.

Senku has a clear intelligence advantage over Faultline, 3700 years of general intellectual thinking at that plus it was put into remaking civilization from scratch, something that would've taken millenia for civilizations to do. Faultline's intelligence seems more focused on combat experience, though...

I would think Senku's best mode of attack would have to be his Petrification Device which he would have to throw apparently..? I dunno. But really, that is Senku's best bet. Otherwise, there are many scenarios in which both Senku and Faultline would win. Like, say, if Faultline manages to rid of the Petrification Device by catching the damn thing, or both combatants killing one or the other through their weapons (Faultline would utterly toast Senku with a headshot; meanwhile, Senku can use explosives to his advantage, or a revolver shot to the back of Faultline's head since that looks to be unprotected in her picture).

By the looks of things, from all the scenarios possible, I would say that this match would be Inconclusive as there are ways both Senku and Faultline would win with varying levels of effectiveness.

Pretty sure catching the Medusa isn't going to deactivate it once the distance and timeframe were already set in place.
I mean the thing would qualify as a nonliving object, which Faultline's ability to destroy stuff through touch would deal with (kinda hard to work with a fragmented profile, tho). Unless there's an example of someone trying to counter the damn thing exists in the manga, the idea of whether Faultline's ability counters the dang optical illusion-looking weapon while its activated or not doesn't exactly have a definitive answer. Given distance and timeframe are both variable, the idea of whether it would freeze Senku or not would also depend on another variable: how effectively Senku can get the frick outta there.

Oh, so if she catches it the Medusa will be destroyed? Then it will stop the Medusa then.

Although, couldn't he uses the same trick like he did in the treasured island where splashed revival drugs all over his body to break free the petrification?

He can just set out the Medusa in the range where the petrification can caught both of them, but Senku will be able to break free because of the revival drugs.

Oh, so if she catches it the Medusa will be destroyed? Then it will stop the Medusa then.

Although, couldn't he uses the same trick like he did in the treasured island where splashed revival drugs all over his body to break free the petrification?

He can just set out the Medusa in the range where the petrification can caught both of them, but Senku will be able to break free because of the revival drugs.
That is another possible scenario, yes. Hmm... Come to think of it, I'm not sure if Faultline would actually see through that. Doesn't look like she will.

In that case, I think I'll change my answer from an Incon to a Senku victory, if only because that scenario's probably the only one I can see Faultline being unable to counter.

I mean, would she really gonna expect some sort of rock (I think) would petrify her to begin with?

Senku can also just put a recording of his voice near the Medusa and it will activates it. He doesn't really need to directly activate it on his own.

I mean, would she really gonna expect some sort of rock (I think) would petrify her to begin with?

Senku can also just put a recording of his voice near the Medusa and it will activates it. He doesn't really need to directly activate it on his own.
Heh, rock. Also, huh, that's a handy feature.

Back