• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Harry

Rem

Rules

8-C for both

win by incap (both have ways of incapping, and i don't want to see them kill each other) (they cannot kill each other in this scenario, they must incap)

knowledge of each other for both

battle takes place in a mansion

speed equalized

You just said that both characters have knowledge on each others’s abilities? And that they would both start with what they think is the best ability to Incap and Harry doesn’t have a attack that straight up incapacitates her. But Rem does, she would likely know that putting Harry to sleep is the best thing she can do. Stil going with Rem also has better experience in combat.

You just said that both characters have knowledge on each others’s abilities? And that they would both start with what they think is the best ability to Incap and Harry doesn’t have a attack that straight up incapacitates her. But Rem does, she would likely know that putting Harry to sleep is the best thing she can do. Stil going with Rem also has better experience in combat.

harry does have paralysis inducement

Actually now that I think about it, Harry has Paralysis Inducement and Transmutation, so he can just Transmute her into a Apple, in a faster instant then Rem can put Harry to Sleep.

Going with Harry now.

Unnamed Wizards can accio others before they appierate so depending on this wiki's acknowledgement of that speed the speed factor is decided. The author said accio is close to the speed of light speed and can mortally injure someone if not done right.

rem can possibly put him to sleep
A.) We do not know if the sleep induncement works on someone not willing to be put on that spell unlike Subaru.
B.) Rem needs to be close to him, touch him, pass mana into him (making him stronger and healing) while Harry has the option to talk back which he can use to cast a spell.

I've to say Harry even if I like Rem more.

A.) We do not know if the sleep induncement works on someone not willing to be put on that spell unlike Subaru.
B.) Rem needs to be close to him, touch him, pass mana into him (making him stronger and healing) while Harry has the option to talk back which he can use to cast a spell.

I've to say Harry even if I like Rem more.

they're standard melee range. (they're not far away)

also did i make a stomp or no?

Harry is an expert dualist and would likely just go with the dozens and dozens of ways to incapacitate her.

He is an expert of Non-Verbal magic during the 7th book and possesses purely non-verbal spells like Levicorpus and Sectumsempra, the former of which doesn't have any travel, it just effects a target which would immediately leave her dangling by her leg, which she has no counter to.

If he really needs to, he could use Sectumsempra which is a curse, cursed wounds like the ones dealt by Sectumsempra can't be healed properly, even by magic.

You need both the Counter curse and special potions in order to even begin healing.

There's also the dozens of other ways, both violent and non-violent he could incap her, such as animating items, which he very much would be able to do, possessing a N.E.W.T in Transfiguration.

He also could make protections to stop her from using magic and physical attacks against him like Protago, which was able to block Hermione from being able to at Ron and he's so fast at it that even someone like Snape, who was able to duel against Minerva McGonagall, was unable to react to him VERBALLY casting the spell, let alone Non-verbal (which is actually faster)

Harry is an expert dualist and would likely just go with the dozens and dozens of ways to incapacitate her.

He is an expert of Non-Verbal magic during the 7th book and possesses purely non-verbal spells like Levicorpus and Sectumsempra, the former of which doesn't have any travel, it just effects a target which would immediately leave her dangling by her leg, which she has no counter to.

If he really needs to, he could use Sectumsempra which is a curse, cursed wounds like the ones dealt by Sectumsempra can't be healed properly, even by magic.

You need both the Counter curse and special potions in order to even begin healing.

There's also the dozens of other ways, both violent and non-violent he could incap her, such as animating items, which he very much would be able to do, possessing a N.E.W.T in Transfiguration.

He also could make protections to stop her from using magic and physical attacks against him like Protago, which was able to block Hermione from being able to at Ron and he's so fast at it that even someone like Snape, who was able to duel against Minerva McGonagall, was unable to react to him VERBALLY casting the spell, let alone Non-verbal (which is actually faster)

is this a stomp?

Your a wizard FRA I guess

b75.jpg

anyway 4 votes

Back