• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCU General Discussion Thread

Unironically though, I’m pretty sure that’s just a CGI suit because she has those harnesses around her waist and in the other images, she’s holding her arms out like they’re guns, which the Engineer does have.

I'd like to see Barry actually get done well, but considering how bad the past few years have been for him in terms of adaptation, just switch to Wally at this point. Doesn't help we're apparently in the "Damian is Robin and Dick is Nightwing" era, so Barry being Flash doesn't make much sense.

That and I feel Wally suits James Gunn's writing style.
It seems that DC Studius announced that the film Young Titans will be released in the future. Perhaps we will see some version of the Flash (most likely Wally), although the composition of the team is still unclear, but I hope that they will fight against a normal Trigon (and not what was in the series)

What does it say? I have blocked my Twitter access.
GIukCGOXAAAMr2G

What does it say? I have blocked my Twitter access.
The first and third posts are set leaks from Superman of María Gabriela de Faría as the Engineer. She‘s wearing what looks like a CGI/motion capture suit, so there was some discourse over if that’s what the Engineer will actually look like in the movie or not.

The second post is reporting that James Gunn said Superman is being filmed entirely on IMAX.

It seems that DC Studius announced that the film Young Titans will be released in the future. Perhaps we will see some version of the Flash (most likely Wally), although the composition of the team is still unclear, but I hope that they will fight against a normal Trigon (and not what was in the series)
On that note, what lineup does everyone want to see for the DCU’s Teen Titans?

Personally, I want a Young Justice-inspired lineup, with Red Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash (Bart), Wonder Girl (Cassie), Aqualad, Speedy (Mia), Miss Martian and Spoiler, with the original Titans acting as mentors for the current team.

I imagine those original Titans being Nightwing, The Flash (Wally), Garth, Donna Troy, Arsenal, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Oracle and Supergirl.

Personally, I want a Young Justice-inspired lineup, with Red Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash (Bart), Wonder Girl (Cassie), Aqualad, Speedy (Mia), Miss Martian and Spoiler, with the original Titans acting as mentors for the current team.

I imagine those original Titans being Nightwing, The Flash (Wally), Garth, Donna Troy, Arsenal, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Oracle and Supergirl.
This would be kinda my ideal kinda deal but i really just depends how far they want to go with heroes already being established and having existed for years already in the DCU.

If its JSA existed in the past and the standard JL is the current group of heroes and the first kinda side kick generation then I'd say OG titans if its years after that then moreso the first one and a Young Justice season 2 kinda team line up

depends how far they want to go with heroes already being established and having existed for years already in the DCU.
Well, we do know that Clark has been operating as Superman for a considerable amount of time and Bruce will be meeting the ten-year old Damian in the Brave and the Bold, so I’d imagine that the DCU’s timeline is pretty far along.

Well, we do know that Clark has been operating as Superman for a considerable amount of time and Bruce will be meeting the ten-year old Damian in the Brave and the Bold, so I’d imagine that the DCU’s timeline is pretty far along.
Responding late since I was at work but I forgot about damien amd the brave and the bold so yeah I suppose we would be well into things then so I'm all for bart allen on whatever the line up is going to be

Supergirl’s probably gonna be the next movie after Superman then, since they’ve already got a writer, already cast Kara and now they might have a director.
Superman - Has director and writer
Creature Commandos - Has writer and show runner (Animation directors unannounced)
Peacemaker - Has showrunner and writer (Directors unannounced)
Waller - Showrunner and writer (Directors unannounced)
Supergirl - Has writer and directors for movie is in prosses of being selected (Main lead casted)
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Has director, no writer
Swamp Thing - Has writer but no director
Teen Titans - Has writer but no director

Authority - No writer or director (Only one star cast)
Lanterns - No writer, showrunner, or directors
Paradise Lost - No writer, showrunner, or directors
Booster Gold - No writer, showrunner, or directors

Who do y'all think is going to be the next casting announced for the DCU (I really hate that name. Detective Comics Universe? Detective Cinematic Universe? The former is already used to describe DC in general and the latter sounds stupid)

my bad the main dc universe is still A dcu so i thought that it was just general dc universe stuff

hoping that teen titans film happens

if a movie includes a miss martian i would be so happy
she needs more spotlight whether its the comics or otherwise
although the miss martian in the show is quite different in personality to her original comic counterpart

Back