• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucky Luke vs Pinkie Pie

Peppersalt43

They/Them
A few weeks ago, I learned that Toon Force is one heck of an ability. Anyway, that got the ball rolling with this matchup. Might make a similar one later

9-B versions used
Speed equalized (Might unequalize if it's a stomp on Pinkie's side)
Fight takes place in a standard old western town, 15 meters apart
Fight ends in incap

Lucky Luke : 0
Pinkie Pie (Human Version) : 7
Incon : 0

Last edited:
Luke also seems to have better toon force. Idk, all the videos on his profile have been blocked
@Fireld had brought these up to me back then, I just pinged him to help out finding remaining evidence/proof (from what I recall, teleportation came from Daisy Town and then some movie/film for transmutation/higher ratings/stamina).

Based off his respect thread, he used it to duel his own shadow, teleport around, and use his transmutation though I don't think he's ever used that on a person

It's also probably the source of some of his durability and AP feats

Last edited:
Pinkie could still one shot by throwing her explosions, but it seems like luke can turn pinkie into coins by shooting at her with guns. Pulling a trigger is faster than throwing an object, so my vote still stands.

Pinkie could still one shot by throwing her explosions, but it seems like luke can turn pinkie into coins by shooting at her with guns. Pulling a trigger is faster than throwing an object, so my vote still stands.
I'm not sure he's demonstrated using his transmutation on people at least according to his page. He used it on an dollar and a crocodile

Well, his range is unlisted. Don't know why his range is hundreds of meters when only one of our revolver profiles has a range that high. As for a verdict? Not sure. What's he do dozens of meters distance? Close the gap and try fisticuffs? That's gonna end in a one-shot otherwise. His gun? Speed equal is a bit of a problem there.

I might be inclined to hand this to Pinkie Pie. Luke doesn't seem like he uses his vaguely superior lifting strength in cqt (Is it really superior when random students can bend metal poles on weights?). Not to mention, Pinkie is more inclined to use her gag teleportation in combat, at least her pony version does...... with whom she routinely swaps places with in their respective Universes.

All in all, I vote Pinkie via gag porting to him and one-shotting. More skill means jack if there's no elaboration, and lifting strength means just as much if you don't use it in character, this ain't bloodlust, lmao.

Back