• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plague Doctor fights an android

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Speed equalized
9-C versions used
Fight takes place in a research lab
SCP-049-2 aren't present
5 meters apart and ends in incap

I am the cure : 0
You can't kill me, I'm not alive : 7
Incon : 0

Story : Connor was brought in to test out the use of androids for containing entities which exist specifically to kill humans. Conveniently at the time, SCP-049 breached containment and Connor was soon tasked with re-containing it

Last edited:
Most of SCP-049's hacks would be ineficient due to Connor being an Android and not an Organic Being. And even if he could use his hacks on Connor, it would be nearly impossible for SCP-049 to bypass Connor's precognition and Martial Arts Skills. Plus, nothings stopping Connor from just shooting 049 to death before the latter can make the 15 meter distance. Voting Connor.

I think I'll just close the distance and make it 5 meters instead.

Last edited:
Does 49 know that Connor is an Android? If he doesn't, then he will be caught off guard by his survival upon touching him, plus, Connor is probably a much more skilled fighter.

Voting for the haha funny android.

The distance is 5 meters and no prior knowledge. Connor never shoots a priority target in-character unless they fight back or are about to do something that compromises the mission. 049 on the other hand would start blabbering about the cure while approaching his opponent before touching them.

The distance is 5 meters and no prior knowledge. Connor never shoots a priority target in-character unless they fight back or are about to do something that compromises the mission. 049 on the other hand would start blabbering about the cure while approaching his opponent before touching them.
I mean he still uses the gun when the doctor gets closer and closer anyway.

I mean he still uses the gun when the doctor gets closer and closer anyway.
The point is this isn't a stomp unless he gets gunned down from a distance without a chance to fight back, something that won't happen because of range and character.

A gun isn't gonna one-shot 049 and if he walks towards Connor unarmed, he has no reason to start shooting at him randomly.

He literally approached an android capable of instantly hacking him via touch and refused to shoot him until he was grabbed. This happened twice

The point is this isn't a stomp unless he gets gunned down from a distance without a chance to fight back, something that won't happen because of range and character.

A gun isn't gonna one-shot 049 and if he walks towards Connor unarmed, he has no reason to start shooting at him randomly.

He literally approached an android capable of instantly hacking him via touch and refused to shoot him until he was grabbed. This happened twice
alright then

Grace is over. This can be added now.

End of story

SCP-049 laid on the ground, unconscious. His bonesaw and cattle prod lay beside him while his assailant loomed over him. Connor simply tidied his tie before walking away, the guards arriving to re-contain the anomaly. The words "Mission Successful" flashed in his eyes as he did.

Connor awoke in the Zen Garden, Amanda already in front of him this occasion. "So how did your run with those Foundation men go?" she asked. Connor chose the intrigued option and said "He put up quite a fight but what interested me more was what he said before the fight... He said that I was infected". Amanda paused for a moment to listen closely. "Afterwards, he placed his hand on me and seemed surprised that nothing happened. I simply told him that androids do not get infected by conventional diseases" the android continued, his master sighing a breath of relief.

"Well the foundation has agreed with the secretive order of 20 CI500 Androids for further testing which means your mission is an overall success. Now you will be re-assigned for one last mission" explained Amanda.

"You have shown immense results in both of your product tests. It is time for your real mission, all relevant information will be found in your file. Go to Detroit and report to Lieutenant Hank Anderson".

Back