• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brightburn vs The Magician (House Of The Dead) - Experimental Combat

Might as well try and find more fights for Magician, the Ditto match for Brightburn went alright too. Let's try it

Speed is equalised. Magician is 9-B and does not have Pandora's Box. SBA otherwise

Evil Kid: 0

Light Gun Mewtwo: 1

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Based off previous debates it seems Brandon opens with trying to terrorise his opponent by playing mind games with them. Magician opens with flying around the place and throwing fireballs

Based off previous debates it seems Brandon opens with trying to terrorise his opponent by playing mind games with them. Magician opens with flying around the place and throwing fireballs
I've seen so many evil supermen in media that I thought he was gonna be like everyone else

Can the magician feel fear?

Heya so yeah and no probably, I don't see anything that would make Magician immune to fear. That said the guy keeps fighting you even when he's one hit away from blowing up, so he's not scared to die at least. Fear tactics might not be too useful considering Magician's entire MO is just flying around and flinging fireballs and sometimes swooping in for a slash

Which means Magician has advantage being that his starting move actually does something.

How often does Brightburn use his heat vision? Or would he just resort to CqC?

From what I can recall BB seems to favour CQC more than heat vision, ironically Magician is the opposite. Both have flight at least. On the topic of Invulnerability for Magician it only applies to the bits of them that are covered by his armour. Tagging his red spots makes him flinch

From what I can recall BB seems to favour CQC more than heat vision, ironically Magician is the opposite. Both have flight at least. On the topic of Invulnerability for Magician it only applies to the bits of them that are covered by his armour. Tagging his red spots makes him flinch
But! There is no prior knowledge so it would probably be a while for Brandon to figure out that the red spots are weaknesses. Combined with teleportation and Magician's habit of keeping range, he should have a hard time trying to take down the Magician with just fists

I mean tbf Magician's red spots like glow and throb and stuff so it might not be right off the bat but its kinda clear there, tho yeah Magician just flies and tosses fireballs off the bat lol

Back