• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Rumors of an unknown beast that is bringing havok have reached Kraven, and it got his interest. Some say it came from space, others from a parallel dimension, but all agreed on it being a terrifying monster, able to paralyze in fear every man. But Kraven collected the heads of all kinds of animals, he wasn't scared by such rumors. But will he really be able to claim the thropy, or will he become the prize instead?

• Acidic Xenomorph is used, but tell me if it's best to use another version, like the Konjurer
  • Speed is equalized
  • The Alien scales to Raiden, who performed a 6.5 tons and Kraven scales to Spidey, who's around 4.7 for the destruction of two tanks and because of this.
  • Starting distance is 15 meters

Kraven: 1 (EliminatorVemom)

Alien:

Inconclusive: 8 (XSOULOFCINDERX, EnderLord8, Veloxt1r0kore, ItalianGuy1234, Peppersalt43, The Impress, Sonicflare9, HammerStrike219)

3125268-5456640369-Xenom.png
9fd3b53a93f3a6d4987fa7fecb129d65.png

Last edited:
Kraven I believe would either start with an incap (using stuff like nets and bolas) or ranged attacks, either way I think Xenomorphs can deal with it, although at the expense of Kraven knowing about the acids.

After knowing of the supernatural element of his opponent, I feel very confidently Kraven would be willing to use his poison darts and whatnot, to even the competition

I thought the Xenomorph would scale above Raiden because it beat the shit out of Corrupted Shinnok? Oh well, the Xenomorph can also summon the Xenomorph Queen if it gets a bad situation since that's an option.

We don't assume crossover and dlc characters are able to defeat Corrupted Shinnok, because in their ending the latter is always referenced and showed as just normal Shinnok.
It can't even be assumed he returned to his normal form after dying, because in the story it can only be achieved by taking the jinsei out of his body, instead of just killing him, which results in his body being destroyed (as seen at the end of the towers).

That said, the Xenomorph scale to Shinnok, who's stronger than Raiden but it is unknown how much.

About the queen, I'm not sure if it can be considered in-character. It's a problem that always happens when debating about characters with fatalities, do we assume they can do it any moment or it is ooc, and they instead resort to that if they have to finish the opponent off?

We don't assume crossover and dlc characters are able to defeat Corrupted Shinnok, because in their ending the latter is always referenced and showed as just normal Shinnok.
It can't even be assumed he returned to his normal form after dying, because in the story it can only be achieved by taking the jinsei out of his body, instead of just killing him, which results in his body being destroyed (as seen at the end of the towers).

That said, the Xenomorph scale to Shinnok, who's stronger than Raiden but it is unknown how much.

About the queen, I'm not sure if it can be considered in-character. It's a problem that always happens when debating about characters with fatalities, do we assume they can do it any moment or it is ooc, and they instead resort to that if they have to finish the opponent off?
I feel like if the Xenomorph is pressured enough and in a really bad spot and it knows it can summon the Top Dog who is stronger than it is, why would it not do that?

Does that make the match a stomp?
I think Kraven still has chances to kill it before it summon the queen, what do you think?

Does that make the match a stomp?
I think Kraven still has chances to kill it before it summon the queen, what do you think?
I mean he can still kill the Xenomorph, but the Queen showing up and One-Shotting Kraven with a Sneak Attack by basically teleporting behind him is gonna be a Pain in the ass.

If we assume the summoning is a desperate move, aren't there chances for Kraven to kill it before he can do it, or preventing it from casting the summon it poisons and shit kick in?

Also, I should check what the rules say about killing the summoner but being killed by the summon.

Granted, the Xenomorph has chances of winning even alone, I think.

Not voting, but assuming the Alien calls for its queen first doesn't make sense. Why bother picking the acidic one when you're going to say that he summons a Queen off the bat anyways when that's the job of a Konjurer.

About the poisons, I don't think his chems would work on something that has an exoskeleton containing acidic blood that could potentially negate the poison or just render it useless.

And I'm out

I never said it would call the queen first, just that it can if it's getting ****** up without being able to get out of a bad situation. Also, I have no idea how Poison would work on something with Acid for Blood.

That's actually a good point, because poison has to travel through the bloodstream in order to have effect, and it might get destroyed by the acid.

That's actually a good point, because poison has to travel through the bloodstream in order to have effect, and it might get destroyed by the acid.
I didn't even think of that. I gotta love how those fights play out.

Poisons might work but they'd need to be poisons that work specifically by targeting parts that would make it unnecessary for it to touch the acid, or specifically crafted to survive acidic environments.

Before I go on with the analysis, I must say I love this fight conceptually. This is incredibly interesting and thought-provoking, and is actually very fitting conceptually for all parts involved. The Alien pursued and pursuing the Predator, the dynamic of prey and hunter, the conflict of the armed, cunning man against the mighty and nimble beast.

AP is, like most things of the match, really thematic. The Alien, representing the animal of the dynamic, is the stronger one, and not only that, but the bladed limbs, fangs and stinger further amplifies that advantage. Kraven, however, isn't that much weaker, and wields weaponry that can too minimize the AP disadvantage, and, aside from the stinged tail, is in general at a better range in melee engagements. LS has the Alien having a SERIOUS advantage, so if it gets its claws on Kraven, it ain't letting go.

Speed is equal, of course, but mobility and agility are interesting topics. I feel like the Alien in the original movies may have superior athletics, but this time, Kraven is the clear superior.

In general skill, I think it's pretty clear that Kraven is the superior one in most regards, although the Alien's natural ability and sheer instinctual capabilities shouldn't be scoffed at. Particularly, I can fully see a "stealth battle" happening here, with both fighters attempting to set up ambushes against each other, with varying degrees of success. Again, I'd give the advantage to Kraven, thanks to his ESP, but to be honest, it isn't something very detailed on the profile, so I might be wrong.

Now the interesting bit: Powers and their versatility. Kraven is, honestly, the more versatile one here, with his poison, knockout and stunning devices, and his general physical abilities. However, the Alien's acid powers are a very serious threat that can nullify many of Kraven's weapons, from his poisons to his nets. Not only that, but they are a sort of ability that ignores conventional durability, even if only through extended contact. There's also the summoning, that, if it happens, Kraven's dea, no questions asked. I'll assume it's something that would only be done in a given opportunity or to finish the foe off, but it's possible it could happen in any moment of the fight.

I'll bet my chips on Kraven. His smarts, combat skill and stunning equipment should be able to take the day over the AP and acid advantages that the Alien wields. A very awesome fight, though, and a worthy hunt for Kraven!

I didn't even think of that. I gotta love how those fights play out.

Poisons might work but they'd need to be poisons that work specifically by targeting parts that would make it unnecessary for it to touch the acid, or specifically crafted to survive acidic environments.

Before I go on with the analysis, I must say I love this fight conceptually. This is incredibly interesting and thought-provoking, and is actually very fitting conceptually for all parts involved. The Alien pursued and pursuing the Predator, the dynamic of prey and hunter, the conflict of the armed, cunning man against the mighty and nimble beast.

AP is, like most things of the match, really thematic. The Alien, representing the animal of the dynamic, is the stronger one, and not only that, but the bladed limbs, fangs and stinger further amplifies that advantage. Kraven, however, isn't that much weaker, and wields weaponry that can too minimize the AP disadvantage, and, aside from the stinged tail, is in general at a better range in melee engagements. LS has the Alien having a SERIOUS advantage, so if it gets its claws on Kraven, it ain't letting go.

Speed is equal, of course, but mobility and agility are interesting topics. I feel like the Alien in the original movies may have superior athletics, but this time, Kraven is the clear superior.

In general skill, I think it's pretty clear that Kraven is the superior one in most regards, although the Alien's natural ability and sheer instinctual capabilities shouldn't be scoffed at. Particularly, I can fully see a "stealth battle" happening here, with both fighters attempting to set up ambushes against each other, with varying degrees of success. Again, I'd give the advantage to Kraven, thanks to his ESP, but to be honest, it isn't something very detailed on the profile, so I might be wrong.

Now the interesting bit: Powers and their versatility. Kraven is, honestly, the more versatile one here, with his poison, knockout and stunning devices, and his general physical abilities. However, the Alien's acid powers are a very serious threat that can nullify many of Kraven's weapons, from his poisons to his nets. Not only that, but they are a sort of ability that ignores conventional durability, even if only through extended contact. There's also the summoning, that, if it happens, Kraven's dea, no questions asked. I'll assume it's something that would only be done in a given opportunity or to finish the foe off, but it's possible it could happen in any moment of the fight.

I'll bet my chips on Kraven. His smarts, combat skill and stunning equipment should be able to take the day over the AP and acid advantages that the Alien wields. A very awesome fight, though, and a worthy hunt for Kraven!
I like this take but I feel like if they do end up in a straight up fight that Kraven probably loses in a Fist Fight given that the Alien could, as the game puts it, reduce Shinnok to a bloody pulp, who ***** on everyone else that isn't a Cage with a God Killer Amp or Bi-Han with Weird Circumstances. I don't know, I'm kinda feeling Incon myself, especially with that damn Queen Summon.

Huh, I wonder how SamanPatou is gonna go about writing how an Incon between these two would even work? Do they just Double Kill each other? XD

Grace is over, I'm adding the match.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blood and acid. That's what was gushing away everywhere. Both the hunter and the prey, impossible to say who's who, were covered in wounds and were staring to each other with cold eyes. Though, the movements of the Alien had started being dull, probably because of the poison running through its acidic veins, and finally starting to have effect. Kraven was no better, though. That monster wasn't like anything he had faced before. Such ferocity, in a body that almost had human appearance, but combined with an... alien intellect and behavior, right in the middle between a ruthless beast and a seasoned fighter. It could match his movements one by one, and reply with such finesse that he tought it couldn't be possible for a creature creature like that. However, he thought he was having the edge in that particular moment. Filled with adrenaline, Kraven knew that, in order to survive, he would have had to catch any possible chance to end the fight quickly. And so it happened. For some reason, the Alien tilted its head a little, as if using the eye it didn't have to stare something behind Kraven, leaving a low screetch. Kraven didn't know why the creature purposedly got distracted, but he couldn't lose this opportunity. Using his remaining energies, he drove his trusted spear right throught the Alien's heart, which started to pour acid on his hands. He was starting to feel the flame of life fading from that unexpressive face. That feeling didn't last long.
A great shadow rose from nowhere and covered the sunlight over Kraven. An unnatural chill of cold ran through his body, his instinct telling him it wasn't just a cloud. Without even having the chance to move a little, Kraven found his own heart, no, his whole chest stabbed by a large, black blade, while a horrible roar was let loose by a mouth that sounded like the door of hell itself.
It was clear now. The Alien sensed the looming death and performed its last duty. The life of a drone was worthless, and the Alien offered it in order to to buy time, while its queen appeared from nowhere as if summoned by a silent spell. The Alien is but one of many, but the Hunter was unique, and such person couldn't be let meddling with the hive's expansion. It was over, now. Just a few more seconds and screams, and Kraven's body was bisected by the large hands of the queen. But he had no regrets. Since the time he was brought back to life, he just wanted to return to death the way he lived. Hunting. The prey was conquered, as the Alien was no more, and Kraven's spirit was satisfied with that.

Last edited:
Grace is over, I'm adding the match.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blood and acid. That's what was gushing away everywhere. Both the hunter and the prey, impossible to say who's who, were covered in wounds and were staring to each other with cold eyes. Though, the movements of the Alien had started being dull, probably because of the poison running through its acidic veins, and finally starting to have effect. Kraven was no better, though. That monster wasn't like anything he had faced before. Such ferocity, in a body that almost had human appearance, but combined with an... alien intellect and behavior, right in the middle between a ruthless beast and a seasoned fighter. It could match his movements one by one, and reply with such finesse that he couldn't be possible for a creature creature like that. However, he thought he was having the edge in that particular moment. Filled with adrenaline, Kraven knew that, in order to survived, he would have had to catch any possible chance to end the fight quickly. And so it happened. For some reason, the Alien tilted its heads a little, as if using the eyed it didn't have to stare something behind Kraven, leaving a low screetch. Kraven didn't know why the creature purposedly got distracted, but he couldn't lose this opportunity. Using his remaining energies, he drove his trusted spear right throught the Alien's heart, which started to pour acid on his hands. He was starting to feel the flame of life fading from that unexpressive face. That feeling didn't last long.
A great shadow rose from nowhere and covered the sunlight over Kraven. An unnatural chill of cold ran through his body, his instinct telling him that it wasn't just cloud. Without even having the move a little, Kraven found his own heart, no, his whole chest stabbed by a large, black blade, while a horrible roar was let loose by a mouth that sounded like the door of hell itself.
It was clear now. The Alien sensed the looming death and performed its last duty. The life of a drone was worthless, and the Alien offered it in order to to buy time, while its queen appeared from nowhere as if summoned by a silent spell. The Alien is but one of many, but the Hunter was unique, and such person couldn't be let meddling with the hive's expansion. It was over, now. Just a few more seconds and screams, and Kraven's body was bisected by the large hands of the queen. But he had no regrets. Since the time he was brought back to life, he just wanted to return to death the way he lived. Hunting. The prey was conquered, as the Alien was no more, and Kraven's spirit was satisfied with that.
Holy ****. That's ******* Metal as Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back