• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bunny Fighter Brawl (Jumpy Ghostface vs. Raboot) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Another day, another battle for First Squad as they face down High Roller in the coliseum of East Citadel once more while he brags about his newest secret weapon to destroy Big Green. And to prove it, he challenges them to a one-on-one fight, with the usual stakes of High Roller claiming Big Green if they lose and they get East Citadel if they win. They agree, and High Roller rolls his dice to determine who will take on his weapon. The dice come up with Jumpy Ghostface, and the bunny leaps onto the flat arena set by High Roller. The weapon then revealed itself to be another bunny unlike any First Squad had ever seen before, especially when it kicked up a nearby pebble and spiked it towards Jumpy's feet as a warning shot, the pebble catching fire and Jumpy barely getting out of the way in time. The gong rang, and the two rabbits ran towards each other and prepared for an epic battle.

In the blue corner, we have Jumpy Ghostface from Hero 108, and in the red corner, we have Raboot from Pokemon.

jumpy-ghostface-hero-108-21981391-800-600.jpg
__raboot_pokemon_drawn_by_hakuginnosora__sample-cf1d8019c814fac28bead16b7b393400.jpg

• This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place on a flat arena in East Citadel, technically giving the home-field advantage to Jumpy.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin.

• Bunny King: 0
  • Emo Rabbit: 7 (Peppersalt43, CrackerVolley, Gilad_Hyperstar, JustANormalLemon, Popted2, Jimmy.robinson.5099, Soupywolf5)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
What can Raboot do against hypnosis? Because even though in the game it just puts you to sleep, that's still an advantage, especially when outside help isn't allowed

Jumpy's hypnosis would be a fairly effective move, as it is essentially a Sharingan-style hypnosis that drags people into Jumpy's fantasies, and it basically ends when he wants it to end.

That being said, the one episode which I could see where the ability was most effective was when the arena was pitch black due to octopus ink, and the only thing the opponent's could see and focus on was Jumpy's eyes. So while it could be effective on Raboot, Jumpy doesn't use the technique often, sticking with using his jump rope or explosive carrots, and even if he did want to try using his hypnosis, it would likely have to be in a situation where he knows Raboot has no choice but to look into his eyes, such as if a massive dust cloud was thrown up from an explosive attack.

Based off of the move preferences of Goh's Raboot from the anime, Raboot would likely prefer to either want to go for some kind of kicking attack, or a projectile move where it can use its feet to kick something at the opponent.

Also, just for the record, Blaze Kick is not a move Raboot has access to on the wiki, as it can only learn it via TR, and Pokémon are only allowed their Level-Up, Egg, and other natural/exclusive moves.

Last edited:
Huh, so it's restricted to Cinderace.

I noticed in the wiki that besides Ember, Raboot doesn't really have any long-ranged moves. I didn't watch the anime so did Raboot have any feats of kicking back physical projectiles there?

I think he kicked back a Flygon's Draco Meteor back at him once.

I'll need to double check.

Well if that's the case, I can see Raboot eventually closing the gap and getting his legs on Ghostface or even blow him up with his own grenades

Voting fire rabbit for now, might change my vote if new arguments arise

Raboot for Peppersalt's reasons, along with the speed amps from Flame Charge and Agility, being smaller and more evasive, and your usual pokemon status effect/stat reduction tricks with Ember's burning chance and Sand Attack being... Sand Attack.

Back