• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Mom vs Sajin Komamura

Ok so.. I was told that you need Soul Resistance to be able to resist Soul Crush.. hopefully this can work and be added..

Big Mom VS Sajin Komamura

• Fight Location: Sacred Land of the Kais
  • Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character, but willing to kill
  • Standard Equipment
  • Fake Karakura Town Arc Komamura and Wano Arc Big Mom (6-B versions)
  • Speed is Equalized

• Big Mom's AP: 14.3 Tetratons
  • Koma's AP: 35 Tetratons

Big Mom:
Sajin: @Kachon123

Last edited:
I'm not very knowledgeable on that type of stuff, unfortunately. If Soul Crush still stomps, then I can remove Soul Crush and in return it'll not be added to the pages... 😔

They should make a rule to be able to restrict soul crush and still add to the profiles :)

Anyway you should probally call a bleach suporter because bleach is.... combuluted

Ok so I asked Arc about Soul Crush and what you need to resistance and he said "Soul Manip and Soul Resistance iirc". So just as Pain said, this match is good to go (y)

BM resistance to soul manipulation is up to several dozens at best and you want to put her up against a verse where characters’ soul hax are up to the thousands

From the Soul Manipulation page:-
When judging the potency of Soul Manipulation, and the resistance against it, there is a variety of factors to be considered. Such as the mechanisms involved, how many people the Soul Manipulation can affect, whether it has demonstrated to break through resistances, how great the effects are, etc.

Back