• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i wanted them to be both kids but adult franklin seems better.

Franks profile

Dave's Profile

rules:

both 2-A (adult franklin vs god tier dave)

Speed equalized

Knowledge for both

Win via both death and incap (since franklin can't kill dave, he can incap him. dave on the other hand can kill)

battle takes place on final destination. (No Items, Fox only) (pretend quasiyuri has his wii and The_Impress has her wii too)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Playing Final Destination on Wii
What a nightmare.

Anyway, Franklin's power null is brain based which would fall under mind manipulation ? Which Dave resist.

Otherwise I don't see much possibilities for Dave. Franklin has better range and more versatibility in term of power, and I'm not sure if Dave can just time stop him or spam his doubles.

Playing Final Destination on Wii
What a nightmare.

Anyway, Franklin's power null is brain based which would fall under mind manipulation ? Which Dave resist.

Otherwise I don't see much possibilities for Dave. Franklin has better range and more versatibility in term of power, and I'm not sure if Dave can just time stop him or spam his doubles.

i think he can. maybe doublecheck on dave.

I meant it in a "idk if he would be able to pull it off without being outranged"
On one side he can win against Jade who has similar powers and range to Franklin, but if Franklin can one shot with RW or pull him back all the time then he can't do much.

Anyway, neutral.

I meant it in a "idk if he would be able to pull it off without being outranged"
On one side he can win against Jade who has similar powers and range to Franklin, but if Franklin can one shot with RW or pull him back all the time then he can't do much.

Anyway, neutral.

they're in standard melee range.

Btw, Franklin's power null isn't mind based alone. He also power nulled black Bolt by creating a cube around the two of them. Regarding his grandfather, it's more of a biological power null than mind manip power null from what I can recall.

He also has reality based attack nullification.

God Franklin's profile is lacking too many abilities

I am pretty sure Franklin resists time stop. But will see if I can find a scan for it (since it's not on his file)

Anyway, how high into 2-A is Dave?

I am pretty sure Franklin resists time stop. But will see if I can find a scan for it (since it's not on his file)

Anyway, how high into 2-A is Dave?
He fought Jack who nuked a 2-A multiverse encompassing frog. That's pretty much it.

Hmm. I see.

So was it a baseline or...?

I think Marvel's is much higher than baseline 2A. Tho not sure by how much.

Franklin transmutes him into an Apple. Also, Franklin has Precognition, which allows him to see most attacks before they happen and will warp reality to protect himself from most of Dave’s attacks.

Going with Franklin.

When I revise him, yes.

Kinda ig? Cause franklin's rating is pretty wonky right now. It could either get downgraded to 2c or go up to 1b depending on what might happen with cosmology revision

If Franklin can somehow stop Dave before he... y'know, stops him himself, then I'll vote for Frank as well.
seriously does anybody know what the cowboy **** starts with

Btw, by this site’s standard franklin will stay tier 2-A or wil probably be downgraded because the staff here sees everything as an outlier lol
Imma downgrade him to 2C or raise him 1B. Not sure where yet.

Using abilities from characters that are not on their profile.
For example...?

It's not that UNUSUAL. Plus it's a good way to gather stuff for CRTs so it can be added.

Yes, I'm sure that these staff members that you pulled out of your imagination will downgrade Franklin for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Which imagination bruh? I don’t even like Franklin but these staff just see everything as an outlier, also I wasn’t talking to you so shut the **** up or jump on vc on discord

Btw Franklin also got abilities like summoning. Like that time he summoned Multiversal Eternity.

Just saying this that he is missing ton and I need to fix it soon.

i just wanted a match and things are going to where people can't have nice things.

abstraction and shmooply you two make me very disappointed.

Back