• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are Wario's haxes with his optional equipment? For some reason, I'm not able to see Wario's abilities with his equipment.

This is low-key a good match up, though.

These powers:
image0.png

Johnny holds a very solid physical advantage over Wario. A ~2.73x AP advantage. But since this is Johnny X, the AP gap should be bigger due to X being significantly stronger than his base. Johnny basically holds the advantage in every physical category over Wario.

However, Wario's not getting killed physically by Johnny at all due to that Mid-High regen. They both can't take each other down physically, so this match basically becomes a hax match.

Do you know anyone who's knowledgeable on Wario? I don't want to underestimate his abilities as I'm not very knowledgeable on Mario in general.

BFR via Inhale and Zone Speed helps Wario dodge Johnny attacks. (THO the latter is not Hax)
Wario's inhaling city-sized attacks?

Plus, the moment Johnny realizes he can't physically take down Wario, or when he sees Wario use one of his transformations is the moment he starts using his hax.

um haha, the only way I think Wario could take this is by going invisible, maybe using “Zone Speed” which may help him dodge some of johnnys hax, wario can regenerate well but with Johnny’s AP Im not too sure how consistent it will be.

At the end of the day I think Johnny using mind manip alone is enough to take down wario, Wario’s intelligence is weird since it varies, Wario also has no reliable answer to time stop. Morality manip as well if it isnt enough as well.

Voting Johnny

Johnny's Morality Manip is very hit or miss. If Johnny's facing characters like Esdeath, Kurumi, or Makima, then it will have an immense effect on them. However, if he used it on someone like a Steven Universe, that's when it kind of backfires. Johnny's Attitude Alternator makes anyone's personality do a 180.

Would Johnny's Morality Manip have a good effect on Wario?

Johnny's Morality Manip is very hit or miss. If Johnny's facing characters like Esdeath, Kurumi, or Makima, then it will have an immense effect on them. However, if he used it on someone like a Steven Universe, that's when it kind of backfires. Johnny's Attitude Alternator makes anyone's personality do a 180.

Would Johnny's Morality Manip have a good effect on Wario?
Most likely. If he gets one hit Wario is screwed

Are you confident in Johnny winning? You sound iffy.
Not too confident, I usually lean towards any video game characters mostly. Watched all the Johnny test episodes and played most of the Mario games that include Wario or Wario's own video games.

After reading both of Wario and johnny's abilities n' equipment Seems Johnny has more, but At all, I don't underestimate Wario here he should scale higher than Johnny if both were at their strongest ngl!
so my Vote will be on-hold until further Evidence and feats actually. later on I'll do my best to support wario, Johnny seems to be in peoples favor atm sorta?

Not too confident, I usually lean towards any video game characters mostly. Watched all the Johnny test episodes and played most of the Mario games that include Wario or Wario's own video games.

After reading both of Wario and johnny's abilities n' equipment Seems Johnny has more, but At all, I don't underestimate Wario here he should scale higher than Johnny if both were at their strongest ngl!
so my Vote will be on-hold until further Evidence and feats actually. later on I'll do my best to support wario, Johnny seems to be in peoples favor atm sorta?
Johnny holds a good physical advantage over Wario, he just can't kill Wario physically due to his Mid-High regen, so the battle basically comes down to hax, and Johnny has more options to take down Wario with hax than Wario has for Johnny. I believe that's why everyone agreed on Johnny winning this fight.

Last edited:
Johnny holds a good physical advantage over Wario, he just can't kill Wario physically due to his Mid-High regen, so the battle basically comes down to hax, and Johnny has more options to take down Wario with hax than Wario has for Johnny. I believe that's why everyone agreed on Johnny winning this fight.
Makes more sense, so since Both characters were given their equipment/optional equip.
Johnny Test FRA.

Back