• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abandoned Your Humanity for Embraced the New Lifes! (Dio Brando vs Ken Kaneki)

Since the waiting for Kaneki turn in Higb 8-C is taking too long, i'll make a match for him in time (and aside that Dio wasn't included there lel), anyway...

One is abandoned his humanity for his own desires and ruling the world in his own hand, one ia forced to (partially) abandoned his humanity, making his life in a tragedy like in Kafka's Novels, now confronted each others in a fight, who would win!?

Kaneki.Ken.600.1778178.jpg

VS
Dio.Brando.600.1833823.jpg

Last edited:
@Cyberblader90 Wait really? I thought Post-Coclhea Kaneki is 8-C

Or you mean the High 8-C tourney? If yes then sorry lel, in that High 8-C tourney Post-Dragon Kaneki is used there

So what stops Dio from beaming and turning Kaneki into an ice cube?
Regenerates from eye beam and avoid freezing his fight style is mostly based around his kagune so he will have a decent range advantage. And kaneki can fight as just an head and torso just fine even if one of his body part does gets frozen he can simply break it. It will regenerate anyway since dio can't regen negate

Regenerates from eye beam and avoid freezing his fight style is mostly based around his kagune so he will have a decent range advantage. And kaneki can fight as just an head and torso just fine even if one of his body part does gets frozen he can simply break it. It will regenerate anyway since dio can't regen negate

Dio doesn't freeze body parts, he freezes the full body if I'm not mistaken

if one of his body part does gets frozen he can simply break it.

Dio can and will in character flash freeze the whole body. And there's even a delayed effect, Dire's head popped right off, only for it to freeze and shatter as well moments after.

@DaReaperMan It's negged high-mid regen iirc, the regen null isn't limited to Kaneki only and it's displayed as Ghoul pyshiology and the highest regen in TG was Noro and it's a high-mid regen

EDIT: Nvm Rez elaborate it better than me

Reactions: Rez
Dio can and will in character flash freeze the whole body. And there's even a delayed effect, Dire's head popped right off, only for it to freeze and shatter as well moments after.

And kaneki fights with his kagune so Dio will be freezing that first

And? Dio literally only needs one touch to completely freeze something solid. What's stopping him from just doing both? One touch is all he needs to draw out all the moisture and vaporize the target's body, he doesn't even inherently need prolonged contact.

Also, while it may not be direct. Dio does have better body control than Jonathan, who can eject poisons out of his body so... (Not like Dio can't eject fluids out of his body either given SRSE or control his blood flow...).

Well, if his kagune got froze he can unleash another of it, he mostly playing a mid-range combat

Also if you guys didn't noticed i put a special condition above (15 minute time limit) before morning, if the battle got dragged too long then by morning Dio got PRAISE THE SUN'D

Well, if his kagune got froze he can unleash another of it, he mostly playing a mid-range combat

Also if you guys didn't noticed i put a special condition above (15 minute time limit) before morning, if the battle got dragged too long then by morning Dio got PRAISE THE SUN'D
Oh, so you tilted the scales in Kaneki's favour on purpose? Any reason I shouldn't call this a spite match and have it closed immediately?

That seems exceptionally unfair all things considered. It ain't like Dio has the AP advantage here.

That might be true, but it ain't like Dio can't spam SRSE, he's explicitly above Straizo and has better training and control (Straizo was just mimicking him and admitted he hadn't trained, and unlike Dio, he'd do it later), meaning he should be fully capable of spamming that shit, which should help to get past them at least for a moment to lead into a grab or a touch.

And to couple that off, Dio just needs one touch to flash freeze.

Back