• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solar Flare fights the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Boba has had the strangest week of his life. First he crashed on a strange planet out the galaxy he was used too and now he had to hunt down some sort of plant woman if he wants his ship to be repaired by Zomboss. Oh well, it’s just like any other job right?

Both are 8-A and Boba has knowledge of Green Shadow’s plant manipulation and ice manipulation but not much else and speed is equal

Boba: 2

Solar Flare:

Incon:

Last edited:
Green Shadow being 8A is honestly the most surprising thing I've seen seeing as to how she's a pretty bad hero in her own game. Anyway with the assumption that Boba Fett's ship is damaged, I think he can still win for 2 reasons.

1, Incendiary devices (Mostly flamethrowers). Plants in the PvZ universe are weak to fire as a zombie with a torch can instantly kill them (Green Shadow is a plant) and 2, Explosives. In PvZ : Heroes, Bomber Imp which throws a bomb deals about 30% of the average plant hero's health (Imp does 6 damage, heroes have 20 health). If that's just one bomb, imagine a whole slew of them from a guy carrying loads of grenades.

Solar Flare, yes. Super Brainz, probably not. I don't think I've seen any feats of him having resistances to fire manipulation seeing as to how his fight against Solar Flare just happened in a game.

Sorry for the late response

Now this is a lot more balanced. I'm honestly not sure if she has fire resistance (A weird thing in PvZ 2 is that ice plants can be frozen while fire plants can be burned) but seeing as to how she's already on fire, we'll just work on the assumption that fire doesn't affect her as much.

Anyway seeing her feats, I noticed she was able to deflect Rustbolt's shrink ray, presumably an energy based ray. Combined with the fact that she can make an artificial sun (Hot and dry are dangerous conditions to store explosives in), that means Boba is stuck with his whip and concussion grenades (Which are presumably flashbangs).

I think it'll be a tough fight for Boba but seeing as to how his whip could hold down Chewbacca and his armor having heat resistance, I think he can still beat Solar Flare, provided she doesn't shoot him in the jetpack. All he needs to do is catch her with his whip and bring her down, possibly severing her stalk.

I think it'll be a tough fight for Boba but seeing as to how his whip could hold down Chewbacca and his armor having heat resistance, I think he can still beat Solar Flare, provided she doesn't shoot him in the jetpack. All he needs to do is catch her with his whip and bring her down, possibly severing her stalk.
I just realized a great error in my argument. Solar Flare has superior LS, she can probably afford to bring Boba around even if he latches onto him. But she doesn't have any knowledge of his concussion grenades so my vote is still the same

Back