• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Range and flight.
Goblin could maybe range Lizard out with his bombs and keep a distance away from him then. Haven’t seen TASM movies in a hot minute but how likely is it for Goblin to got into hand to hand combat? Because if he gets in range of lizard, I think he’d get stabbed by Lizards natural weaponry and just get the crap beaten out of him.

Goblin could maybe range Lizard out with his bombs and keep a distance away from him then. Haven’t seen TASM movies in a hot minute but how likely is it for Goblin to got into hand to hand combat? Because if he gets in range of lizard, I think he’d get stabbed by Lizards natural weaponry and just get the crap beaten out of him.
it is not likely, he will still keep his range and throw bombs and try his best to kill the lizard

Green Goblin winning is definitely more sensical, him fra. Edit: I thought they were the canon verses, but still.

Goblin has range and flight and his bombs can heavily damage the Lizard (don't know if the desintegrating one would work but if yes, it's an instant win). Voting for him

Edit: Just realized we were talking about the Amazing Goblin so he doesn't have the desintegrating bomb. Still voting for him though

Last edited:
Back