• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I don't get mad, I get stabby."

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Fat Tony vs Himiko Toga

Speed is equal

Both are at 8-C

They start two meters from eachother

Battle takes place in Moe's Tavern

Fat Tony:

Toga: 8 (Insert_creative_name_here_12, JustANormalLemon, The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, FluffyCreatureZ, azontr, XSOULOFCINDERX, Popted2, NomsNoms)

Toga-0.png
FatTony.PNG.png

Last edited:
Ask her she's done that twice. All she needs is for the person to take their eyes off her once and she's gone. She'll probably distract him by throwing a knife or something
I agree but this would work had she not been literally right in front of him at the start of the fight. That dude has pretty good skill feats, I doubt shitty tricks like throwing a knife would work so well.

They're two meters away and all he needs to do is glance away and he's dead. She could throw a knives at his face or at multiple areas of his body to make him take his eyes off her and it's GG.

They're two meters away and all he needs to do is glance away and he's dead. She could throw a knives at his face or at multiple areas of his body to make him take his eyes off her and it's GG.
Nah that's giving her too much credit, she does these things and the other guy apparently doesn't act. He won't be glancing away during a knife fight.

Tony Gordo has already survived being shot, he must endure having knives thrown at him, even if they are at vital points, besides he has already managed to dodge shurikens, which makes him more experienced in the matter of dodging throwable projectiles than the Toga is to dodge gun fire

The knife isn’t to kill him. As I said all he needs to do is glance away once and it’s over cause she’ll disappear and kill him.

Also you trying to argue a knife to the head or throat won’t kill him?

ok, so discard him surviving being hit, but he would be easier to dodge them than the toga would have to dodge his bullets, due to the toga just scale someone who dodged, while tony already dodged shurikens

question, who has the advantage in hand-to-hand combat in this case?

Toga:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Skilled Knife User, Acrobatics

Tony Gordo:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (Is an extremely skilled fighter, able to combat several martially arts trained people at once)

Low chance of that since she can dodge bullets and is highly evasive.

Tony can dodge bullets and she’s equalised to him. Also if you’re legitimately arguing he has a weapon that can blitz her then this match would probably be a stomp
I am pretty sure that since she's equalized to him, she's now subsonic, which means she gets outsped by a super sonic bullet. It wouldn't be a stomp at all since she can still do the stealth or throwing thing you keep talking about.

I am pretty sure that since she's equalized to him, she's now subsonic, which means she gets outsped by a super sonic bullet. It wouldn't be a stomp at all since she can still do the stealth or throwing thing you keep talking about.
Unless you wanna add it to his profile Tony has no mention of supersonic weaponry and therefore all his attacks are subsonic as well

Unless you wanna add it to his profile Tony has no mention of supersonic weaponry and therefore all his attacks are subsonic as well
That's fair since there are subsonic guns, though just like how toga can dodge the bullets the other dude will also be able to dodge her knives and without letting go of her from his sight. And just how the knives would distract the dude, then the same will happen with toga and she won't be able to properly hide her presense while also barely dodging a bullet. So this should be left down for who has better combat experience and skill.

Back