• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathclaw fights other predators part 2

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Predator first key

Fight takes place in a temperate forest and they start to 1 mile away from each and have to hunt each other.

Predator:

Deathclaw: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
Seeing how common blind animals with increased other senses are (Most cave animals are like this), I'm going to give this one to Predator because range advantage from various weapons and experience

Dang, should've read the profiles. Anyway, how does future predator's pseudo-precognition work?

Sorry for the late response

Okay, I think I've figured out an argument for this.

They're in an earth-like environment and according to the wiki, Future Predators brought upon the extinction of humanity which means they're probably used to these kinds of places. Deathclaws however live in irradiated mines. Put them in one of these forests and they'll be pretty confused with all the scents and sounds, allowing Future Predator to get the jump on them. To make matters worse, adaptation isn't a part of a deathclaws skills or abilities

That's kinda my best argument due to similarities in their stats.

Actually Deathclaws can be found outside of mines pretty commonly. I believe it wouldn’t set him off too much

Yes however, they still live in an irradiated world. By their perspective (which is seen through every other sense besides sight), wouldn't regular earth be basically an alien planet?

Depends on the place some places in the fallout universe still have Forests, others are pure wastelands. Zion Canyon is surprisingly normal if you count out the wildlife.

Alright, had to try and figure out some other arguments. Anyway, I remember there being those stealth mole things in the agility video. Are there any mutant animals with a skillset like that in this Zion Canyon?

SPECIAL. That animated videos where they explain the 7 upgradeable stats in the game

Here's the video (Trust me, it's not a Rickroll)

Oh the mole rats? They are pretty much everywhere in Fallout. I don’t them don’t something like turning the lights in a room for an advantage though. In fallout 4 they can borrow underground and pop up somewhere else to surprise or distract you.

The reason I asked is because I assume Future Predator would try to ambush Deathclaw from a tree (Surface Scaling is a part of their skills).

So yeah assuming ambush predators are basically everywhere in Fallout, I think I can remove that angle.

At this point, I give up. Deathclaw can probably win by lifting a boulder or a tree and chucking it at Future Predator. Due to their weakness of having their senses overwhelmed, having projectiles thrown at it left and right in a forest where leaves and branches are everywhere would probably have the same effect.

I will make an comparison for both monsters here:

Future Predator can easily tear apart lions which have the bite force of 650 psi, have pseudo-precognition, adaptation and can climb through tree.

Deathclaw is stronger than Yao Guai who in turns scales above grizzly bear which have the bite force of 1200 psi, it have enhanced senses, higher LS and larger size.

Not only Deathclaw are superior than Future Predator in most aspects but its can detect the creature stealth thank to able to see invisible beings. I don't know how FP's adaptation work but the context implied that it might take a century or longer to kick in.

Deathclaw shown who's the real predator this time, it got my vote.

Lifting Strength
Being generous the Deathclaw is at least three times stronger. If not even more because it can throw a 1.5 ton object a good distance away from itself

AP
  • A Deathclaw can punch through BoS Power Armor, which can withstand energy beams that can vaporize humans/animals, have bulletproof eye shields rated to easily block high caliber pistol ammunition, can withstand explosives without heavy risk to the wearer and the worst suits in the franchise still allow soldiers enough durability to take on engagements with Chinese Forces with minimal risk to their life outside of heavy explosives or esoteric weapons. They can also cut through Super Mutant skin which can withstand hundreds of rounds of various ammunition types pumped into it without killing the Super Mutant in question
  • A future predator is stronger than lions and can kill people in body armor
Overall the Deathclaw's attack power outstrips the Future Predator's power unless I'm missing something

Speed

Future Predator is faster, but I don't think its fast enough to speed blitz or dodge everything. But it is a nice advantage to have.

Stealth

Deathclaw's hearing and smell are so good that they can track people who or are more or less completely invisible.

Overall I'm giving this to the Deathclaw unless I'm missing something. It outstats the Future Predator in every relevant area and counters the areas it doesn't.

Lifting Strength
Being generous the Deathclaw is at least three times stronger. If not even more because it can throw a 1.5 ton object a good distance away from itself

AP
  • A Deathclaw can punch through BoS Power Armor, which can withstand energy beams that can vaporize humans/animals, have bulletproof eye shields rated to easily block high caliber pistol ammunition, can withstand explosives without heavy risk to the wearer and the worst suits in the franchise still allow soldiers enough durability to take on engagements with Chinese Forces with minimal risk to their life outside of heavy explosives or esoteric weapons. They can also cut through Super Mutant skin which can withstand hundreds of rounds of various ammunition types pumped into it without killing the Super Mutant in question
  • A future predator is stronger than lions and can kill people in body armor
Overall the Deathclaw's attack power outstrips the Future Predator's power unless I'm missing something

Speed

Future Predator is faster, but I don't think its fast enough to speed blitz or dodge everything. But it is a nice advantage to have.

Stealth

Deathclaw's hearing and smell are so good that they can track people who or are more or less completely invisible.

Overall I'm giving this to the Deathclaw unless I'm missing something. It outstats the Future Predator in every relevant area and counters the areas it doesn't.
Deathclaw FRA if I didn't vote already.

Back