• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

The video that I linked does use canon information from the games themselves to figure out the characters' ages
Hagane, as someone who has watched and played the HDN games, gauging the characters' canonical ages are very difficult save for some characters like Rei Ryghts and Uzume. The others are almost entirely in the dark aside from the information given to us about things such as timeskips. Canon information or not, it's still an assumption by a fan-theory.
I just feels like a total pain to create a whole thread for it to see if members agree with it though
I get that Age isn't the most important thing on a profile, but you still have to make a thread (either CRT or QnA) for it.

Regardless, you've received the warning message, I don't want to drag this on so I'm leaving it here.

I think a good practice to consider is the gaps between how helpful/contributive they been compared to how problematic their behavior gets when they slip and how frequent each side is.
Thank you. That is my view as well. We cannot go around banning all generally helpful and well-behaved members because they are not perfect and get annoyed and frustrated/have a bad day sometimes. It would be long-term devastating for our available "work force" (in lack of a better term to use), but there is obviously an upper limit to how lenient we can get regarding offences in this regard, as we have demonstrated repeatedly in recent years.

I should have clarified this as mentioned on my wall, if Hagane wishes to make a Content Revision addressing the issue, he may do so. But the actual warning actually has more to do with the fact that adding the information without discussing it in a content revision. But either way, that would be reserved for a content revision.

@speedster352 clearly isn’t listening to his matchban since He tried to submit his characters into my tournament after he DM’d me as an attempt to submit his characters when he thought no one would notice. And when I told him that he can’t submit his characters because of his matchban when he first DM’d me, he did it again in the actual tournament thread showing that he’s unwilling to learn from his mistakes and deserves a longer matchban time.

@speedster352 clearly isn’t listening to his matchban since He tried to submit his characters into my tournament after he DM’d me as an attempt to submit his characters when he thought no one would notice. And when I told him that he can’t submit his characters because of his matchban when he first DM’d me, he did it again in the actual tournament thread showing that he’s unwilling to learn from his mistakes and deserves a longer matchban time.
Seriously What did I do wrong? I just want to submit two characters and see the tournament I wasn't debating at all in versus threads. The thread was in fun and games so why report me? Like seriously this speedster thing is going too far.

Seriously What did I do wrong? I just want to submit two characters and see the tournament I wasn't debating at all in versus threads. The thread was in fun and games so why report me? Like seriously this speedster thing is going too far.
You’re literally trying to participate in vs matches when you have literally been banned from doing so.

You don’t know how tournaments here work, don’t you? The matches in the tournament are gonna be made into vs matches. Simple as ******* that. Don’t make me derail this any further
Yes, but I didn't participate in it. I was planning on submitting the characters and contacting the verse supporters. I just tried to submit 2 characters on a fun and games match and if you said you won't add them why report me then? Is that a little bit overboard? Yeah, I am not going back and forth with you but you need to calm down.

Honestly? I agree with Speedster, there is no need for this to be reported, he wasn't technically participating in versus thread. And nothing says he can't submit a character - but ofc, not debate them. A lot of people submit characters for tournaments and have others argue for the character.

Should Speedster get involved in the actual tourney or try to use a proxy, then yeah, that can be reported. But for now, it seems like a non-issue.

In any case, Speedster; Coolboy doesn't want your characters there, so just drop it and forget about it.

Honestly? I agree with Speedster, there is no need for this to be reported, he wasn't technically participating in versus thread. And nothing says he can't submit a character - but ofc, not debate them. A lot of people submit characters for tournaments and have others argue for the character.

Should Speedster get involved in the actual tourney or try to use a proxy, then yeah, that can be reported. But for now, it seems like a non-issue.

In any case, Speedster; Coolboy doesn't want your characters there, so just drop it and forget about it.
Thank you. I will. Have a nice day

He was gonna try and participate in a vs thread and clearly he DM’d me his submissions since he knew he was doing something wrong. Heck, even people in the tournament thread didn’t think want his characters in. And don’t act like I’m dumb for constantly being bothered by someone who is unwilling to learn

He was gonna try and participate in a vs thread and clearly he DM’d me his submissions since he knew he was doing something wrong. Heck, even people in the tournament thread didn’t think want his characters in. And don’t act like I’m dumb for constantly being bothered by someone who is unwilling to learn
To be fair you just left the chat after saying I was thread banned. I wasn't trying to participate I just wanted to submit 2 characters in a fun and games thread.

To be fair you just left the chat after saying I was thread banned. I wasn't trying to participate I just wanted to submit 2 characters in a fun and games thread.
I left the chat because I didn’t want to deal with your bullshit. And you decided to comment on the actual thread since you kept ******* pushing adding in the characters.

I left the chat because I didn’t want to deal with your bullshit. And you decided to comment on the actual thread since you kept ******* pushing adding in the characters.
Like I said please calm down. Yes, but what am I supposed to learn like you were saying? So what's your problem here?

I personally agree with this. Thank you for helping out.

I would like to report @XXKINGXX69 for the following reasons:
I would like to report KING again due to his toxic behavior in threads.

Considering he's consistently pulled off these stunts repeatedly, and hasn't changed since the last time he was reported for his behavious. I say he warrants a ban. I suggest 1 to 3 months.

Ok the first one was my bad

The second one was obviously a joke if you read it

The third one was just me wanting dareaperman to not derail the thread with proposals not even part of the thread

This is just me not wanting to read, not mocking

This is not true, no one was actually planning anything yet, it was just people thinking a CRT will be made in the future. I tried to push it forward for many reasons including the fact that said CRT would be too messy and a big mess if everything huge was in just 1. This isn't rulebreaking

This was obviously not serious

I said those were concessions because they didn't even acknowledge what I said, nothings wrong with that

Dude this is obviously not serious

The last one in the makkari thread isn't stonewalling, Qawsedf was going in circles saying "no feats to back it up" and I said "doesn't need feats to back it up but needs evidence of the statement being contradicted

is fairly demeaning or dismissive.

Again have no idea why you're taking this seriously its just a joke at how ridiculous he was

overall most of that except the first one isn't rule breaking, disagreeing with almost everyone here in a lot of debates isn't against the rules

The second one was obviously a joke if you read it
You can't just use "this is a joke" as a defense bro, it can apply to literally any situations
The third one was just me wanting dareaperman to not derail the thread with proposals not even part of the thread
Doesn't matter, you were literally warned not to do this in the past
This is just me not wanting to read, not mocking
You can't just
This is not true, no one was actually planning anything yet, it was just people thinking a CRT will be made in the future. I tried to push it forward for many reasons including the fact that said CRT would be too messy and a big mess if everything huge was in just 1. This isn't rulebreaking
They literally told you the opposite and that you shouldn't do this, literally what reason would you have to.
This was obviously not serious
See above.
I said those were concessions because they didn't even acknowledge what I said, nothings wrong with that
There is a lot wrong with that bro, not replying to something isn't a concession.
Dude this is obviously not serious
See above.
The last one in the makkari thread isn't stonewalling, Qawsedf was going in circles saying "no feats to back it up" and I said "doesn't need feats to back it up but needs evidence of the statement being contradicted
"I'm not making circular arguments, you're making circular arguments"
Again have no idea why you're taking this seriously its just a joke at how ridiculous he was
Dude have you considered that maybe you should be a bit more serious and a bit less an asshole? Clearly, even if these all were jokes, and I don't think they all are, they're still pretty offensive or demeaning, "lol it was a joke" doesn't change that.

Last edited:
This is objectively false, the Star Wars revisions have been in the works since at least 2020, maybe even earlier.
I mean if thats true, I wasn't aware people actually started working on it and thought people were just thinking of it, which is why emirp (i think it was him) didn't answer when I asked him who was working on it

You can't just use "this is a joke" as a defense bro, it can apply to literally any situations

Doesn't matter, you were literally warned not to do this in the past

You can't just

They literally told you the opposite and that you shouldn't do this, literally what reason would you have to.

See above.

There is a lot wrong with that bro, not replying to something isn't a concession.

See above.

Dude have you considered that maybe you should be a bit more serious and a bit less an asshole? Clearly, if these were to be jokes, and I don't think they all are, they're still pretty offensive or demeaning, "lol it was a joke" doesn't change that.
I was never warned to not ask people who were derailing threads to not comment

Do you think its like, against the rules to not agree with other people's decisions?

Even if that were true, whats wrong with that?

You should read the whole thread, the whole thing was just a statements> feats debate and me saying statements don't need to be backed up. If anything, Qawsedf was the one stonewalling

Dude have you considered that maybe you should be a bit more serious and a bit less an asshole? Clearly, if these were to be jokes, and I don't think they all are, they're still pretty offensive or demeaning, "lol it was a joke" doesn't change that.

Why do you think obvious jokes are offensive

I was never warned to not ask people who were derailing threads to not comment
It should be pretty obvious you shouldn't be rude to people. Not to mention you seem to have a pretty selfish definition of "derailing"
Do you think its like, against the rules to not agree with other people's decisions?
No, I think it's pretty sus when half the supporter base agrees with the thread but tells you that it's better to wait for a site-wide and go "nuh-uh, I wanna do it now"
Even if that were true, whats wrong with that?
It's just a cheap and scummy debating tactic to try and get one over your opponent.
You should read the whole thread, the whole thing was just a statements> feats debate and me saying statements don't need to be backed up. If anything, Qawsedf was the one stonewalling
This is secondary anyway, I have read the whole thread and I definitely think you were the one stonewalling, but again it's just evidence of your conduit
Why do you think obvious jokes are offensive
The question is why do you think something being covered in a thin layer of irony prevents it from being offensive?

Back