• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus CRT (SPOILERS)

Oh, boy. This is going to be good. Maybe we can actually gather some new feats from the game, but honestly, I believe Arceus itself might receive an upgrade. Yes, I am writing this as I am watching the story go, so if you are seeing this, that means I have found content worth bringing to a CRT.

New Arceus Related statements

"Realm Beyond Space and Time"
Q5RKA2p.png

Validity of the Statement: This is Arceus speaking, thus, it comes from the highest authority in its universe. Everything it says should be taken as valid unless contradicted.
Implications: It means little on it's own, the interpretation of "beyond spacetime" ranges from just "something outside the universe" to even 5D with proper context. I am pretty sure the Japanese statement would help.

Japanese Ver.
7pEbiJj.png

The Japanese version says "ここは じかんもくうかんもこえたわたしのうちゅう", which roughly translates to "This is my home that surpasses space-time". It seems to use the word "こえた" to indicate "beyond", so... uhhh, I dunno, my japanese is really terrible...

Oh well, you guys can figure that out, right?

It is also evident that the protagonist time travelled to the past, which Arceus profiles already covers in its true form. It is possible that it did so through an avatar, so it's still considerable.

"The World only exists due to the mind perceiving it"
0BCWH1g.png

wxdNo0x.png

RuCaBME.png

I'll see what the Japanese dialogue has to say about the latter statement.

Japanese flat out confirms it, "Time and Space exists because there is a "kokoro" (mind or heart)"
VDox2sa.png

qhj0HN1.png

逆にいえば心があるからこそ世界…… 時間 空間は認識され...成り立つともいえるのじゃ

"High 3-A is confirmed"
okj77Fp.png

Mugen Uchu, Infinite Space. Confirmed.

New Feats - Humans
  • Protagonist
The protagonist fell out of the sky, and was completely unharmed. Likely Wall level durability feat. While possible that Arceus could've protected them, nothing seems to indicate so.

Protagonist can survive and tank direct hits from Noble Pokémon, which dwarfs your own Pokémon is every way. That's at the very least High 7-A durability, and at most 2-B durability as it includes tanking hits from Legendary Pokémon, which is ridiculous.
fUjRi0B.png

• Other Humans
Akari survived a Thunder Shock, assuming it's at its weakest, this should be comparable to a real world lightning strike, thus, Small Building level durability.

None of it matters, however, because APPARENTLY, HUMANS CAN 1v1 POKÉMON

Perhaps MHS+ combat and reaction speed for Humans?
S3gguZz.png

General Kamado can shatter rocks with his bare fists, Wall level AP.
AWr6sSa.png

New Feats/Hax/Statements - Pokémon

Purification
, and Soul Manipulation for Hisui Typhlosion.
pAoApMX.png

X-Ray Vision to Luxray.
sP2ox5N.png

Possibly Superhuman to slightly baseline Subsonic travel speed for Rapidash, we might need to calculate Hisui's region size first.
MRnU1Uu.png

Low 7-B Upgrade for First-Form Pokémon: Rhyhorn is stated to shatter an entire mountain with its headbutts, therefore, it should be logically at least Small City level.
nRb6xa7.png

Japanese:
B6a4UEW_d.webp

It says he can smash a "岩山" with a headbutt. A "岩山" is roughly translated to a rocky mountain, but that's the thing.

This is a "岩山", in Japan

山 by itself is just a mountain, a 岩山 seems to be specifically those. Which means.... Yeah, smashing something like that seems Tier 7 stuff.

Limited Size Manipulation for basically every Pokemon.
831vztQ.png

This is said to us twice, actually. Saying that, in fact, Pokeball merely tap into that power Pokémon possess, in order to catch them.
dbbTjew.png

U16gtCn.png

The limited comes from the fact that, it seems like Pokémon cannot use that power actively.

Magikarp's AP feat

Some Pokedex/Legends Arceus registration stuff

Raichu: It can discharge bursts of electricity exceeding 100,000 volts— a single strike with that amount of power would incapacitate one of the Copperajah of my homeland.

Feat/Scaling.

Clefable: Legend says that on clear, quiet nights, it listens for the voices of its kin living on the moon. I, too, often think of my homeland, so far away.

If this Legend is true, that's quite the Enhanced Senses feat.

Ninetales: The coat of gleaming golden fur is quite magnificent. This species is said to store sacred power in its nine long tails and to live for a millennium.

Maybe Holy Manipulation for storing sacred power in its tails?

Ninetales-Alolan: Dwells on sacred peaks perpetually covered in snow. Said to appear to virtuous people who have lost their way on mountain paths—it then guides them back down to the mountain’s base.

A nice bit of characterization for Ninetales-Alolan.

Paras: Sometimes seen at the foot of trees in humid forests. The mushrooms on its back—called tochukaso—are not present on infant specimens and instead emerge as Paras matures.

Other entries state that Paras is "doused with mushroom spores when it is born"; This stating that they're not present on infants implies Paras DOESN'T have mushrooms when born, & COULD be free... if it wasn't doused right away. Makes me wonder what no mushroom Paras would be like.

Parasect: Mushroom-lacking specimens of this Pokémon lie unmoving in the forest, lending credence to the hypothesis that the large mushroom is in control of Parasect’s actions.

Seems to confirm that Parasect is mostly/practically dead without its mushroom.

Growlithe-Hisuian: They patrol their territory in pairs. I believe the igneous rock components in the fur of this species are the result of volcanic activity in its habitat.

Behavioural information. Also, adaptation?

Arcanine-Hisuian: Snaps at its foes with fangs cloaked in blazing flame. Despite its bulk, it deftly feints every which way, leading opponents on a deceptively merry chase as it all but dances around them.

Behavioural information, maybe a skill feat?

Machamp: In close combat, its four arms afford it offensive and defensive supremacy. In but a blink, this valiant Pokémon can overwhelm its foes with more than 1,000 blows from its fists.

New timeframe for Machamp's 1,000 blows feat MIGHT be notable? Also, skill, from the statement of "its four arms afford it offensive and defensive supremacy."?

Gastly: Gaseous and completely impalpable. Also highly dangerous— inhaling part of its poisonous body will cause one to faint instantly.

Feat?

Gengar: Possesses potential victims’ shadows in an effort to steal away the victims’ lives. If your shadow begins to laugh, you must take hold of a protective charm posthaste!

Possible weakness for Gengar?

Togetic: No records exist of Togetic being seen in the wilds. Rumors abound that it evolves under the loving care of a trusted human companion, upon whom the Pokémon then bestows great joy.

Togetic can be found in the wild in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, but the player character is the one exploring, not Professor Laventon, & he did come from far away. Could just be poorly documented, or Togepi/Togetic being picky about being found by trainers pure of heart, as Togetic's other entries imply.

Yanma: Its frail wings are so thin that one can see clear through them. However, during flight these wings exhibit the power to churn air with force enough to launch a house skyward.

"Frail"? That said, unsure if it would upgrade.

Unown: It is hard to believe these strangely shaped Pokémon are truly living creatures. I’ve pointed out that the species’ many forms resemble writing from other lands; no one will take me seriously.

I feel Professor Laventon's pain so hard here.

Octillery: While Octillery still shoots water from its mouth, the drastic anatomical difference between it and Remoraid meant that for a long time, no one believed the former evolved from the latter.

Lol.

Mantine: This calm and gentle Pokémon swims gracefully through the sea. After building speed, it can leap out of the water. It is often misidentified as a bird Pokémon due to this behavior.

Lol again.

Whiscash: Strikes its caudal fin against the swamp bed to shake the ground and startle its prey. It will then swallow the fleeing prey whole. People mistook this behavior as the cause of earthquakes.

Great. We may need to re-check Whiscash's other Pokedex entries.

Duskull: I’ve heard that the children of Hisui all begin to behave once they’ve been told the story of how this Pokémon roams about before the witching hour to spirit away misbehaving children.

Dusclops: There are rumors that peeking inside its bandage-wrapped body will cause one to get pulled in through the gaps between the bandages, never to return. I’ve been too scared to verify.

Fun.

Chimecho: Can emit waves of air powerful enough to knock out prey taller than itself. I hypothesize that it amplifies the faint sound of wind within its body.

Neat info on the nature of Chimecho's Abilities.

Grotle: Appears where there is clean spring water. The fruit that grows on the shrubs on its shell is sweet, nutritious, and truly delicious.

Grotle has fruit?!?

Prinplup: It swims gracefully through the frigid sea and sings with a voice like the roaring tide. It has powerful, sturdy wings and dignity to match.

Prinplup sings, apparently.

Starly: They live in the fields and mountains, gathering in large flocks. Their cries are quite obnoxious. Though small, their wings are strong—a strike from them leaves pain that persists for a week.

What do we make of this? Are they just hitting really hard? Hitting lightly, but causing painful, persistent bruising? Is it pain manipulation?

Kricketot: When the trees take on new hues, more of these Pokémon appear. The tone they create by striking their antennae together resembles that of the marimba, an instrument of foreign lands.

GameFreak avoiding naming whatever place the Marimba is supposed to be from. IRL, it's from Africa, AFAIK.

Roserade: Hidden within the bouquet on each hand are thorned whips loaded with virulent poison. Roserade moves gracefully as it corners its prey and mercilessly lashes them with its whips.

Neat.

Vespiquen: Commands its subjects to build its hive. It will dispatch any interlopers who dare sneak into its nest and use them as nourishment for itself.

So, at least according to the info found by Laventon in Pokemon Legends: Arceus's time, Vespiquen fights "interlopers", too, not just Combee.

Pachirisu: A species related to the Pikachu line. Though Pachirisu is a calm Pokémon, it still presents a danger should one touch its electrified tail or cheeks.

Pachirisu is canonically, actually related to the Pikachu line. Neat.

Buizel: It moves freely in the water by spinning its forked tail for propulsion. The resemblance to the screw of a steamboat is coincidental.

Professor Laventon, you saying that makes me skeptical that it IS purely coincidental.

Floatzel: Has a long, rather splendid flotation sac, which prevents Floatzel from drowning even in stormy seas. One might glimpse this species around fishing hamlets from time to time.

Floatzel could drown in water?

Shellos-West: Found in abundance on seashores bordering warm waters. Shellos are unexpectedly friendly and will crawl toward any person they see. Take care not to get coated in mucus!

Shellos-East: Found in abundance on seashores bordering cold waters. When pressed upon, the Pokémon will secrete from its body’s surface a purple fluid that will stain one’s clothes.

Shellos with the West Sea form are friendly. Shellos with the East Sea form are... not?

Drifloon: Said to lure away young children and carry them off to the afterlife. Some whisper that Drifloon are formed of reincarnated human souls, but these rumors are as yet unconfirmed.

Drifloon gets more horrifying. If we believe those whispers, it might also be a minor revision about its physiology.

Buneary: My hypothesis as to why Buneary rolls up its ears is that its hearing is far too keen. I surmise that the Pokémon protects its hearing by limiting the sound that may enter its ears.

Either Buneary has Enhanced Senses (Hearing), or Laventon is about to get his rib cage broken, since other entries indicate that Buneary have both their ears rolled up when scared (Admittedly, if you had very sensitive hearing, you might not want to stop hearing things when you're scared.), & that they attack by unrolling their ears. Worth considering this new info.

Lopunny: Its fur is warm and yet remarkably light. This Pokémon kicks as though it were a master of karate, driving back its opponents with ease.

Skill feat for Lopunny?

Mismagius: The incantations Mismagius chants can ward against misfortune, so a custom exists of inviting it into one’s home. Incur the Pokémon’s displeasure, however, and disaster will surely ensue.

Interesting info about Mismagiu's abilities.

Purugly: Though impudent and difficult to tame, Purugly enjoys great popularity due to its fur, the beauty of which surpasses even velveteen.

Glad they gave Purugly a nice quality.

Chingling: This Pokémon gave me an excruciating headache when it seemingly cried out without making a sound. Perhaps there are some sounds that the human ear is simply incapable of hearing.

Neat. So Chingling's sound stuff can affect you without hearing. This entry might be related:
PearlEach time it hops, it makes a ringing sound. It deafens foes by emitting high-frequency cries.

Stunky: The poison that gushes from its aft end is accompanied by an utterly evil-smelling odor with such potency that one whiff can induce memory loss.

Is this a new hax for Stunky/Stunky's poison, or just a reference to the effects of fainting? Note:
ShieldIf it lifts its tail and points its rear at you, beware. It’s about to spray you with a fluid stinky enough to make you faint.

Skuntank: Sprays a poisonous fluid to take down prey. Sometimes, unable to stomach the stench of its own fluid, it leaves the bested prey uneaten.

More neat info.

Bronzor: Floats using a mysterious energy. The pattern engraved upon its back is held as sacred and can sometimes be found in imagery from ancient cemeteries and other such timeworn places.

Does Professor Laventon mean the pattern is sacred in Sinnoh/Hisui?

Mime Jr.: Known to turn up in bustling marketplaces now and again. It mimics people much as a child would, then watches how they react, eyes sparkling.

A neat little bit of characterization.

Happiny: In imitation of Chansey, it keeps a round stone tucked into its belly pouch and cherishes it dearly. It gets along well with children and will sometimes play house with them for fun.

Likewise.

Chatot: A versatile performer skilled in the imitation of human speech. It is said that older, more experienced Chatot can even understand the meaning of the words they mimic.

Intelligence (anti-)feat?

Spiritomb: It lays curses by thinking wicked thoughts. Writings tell that this Pokémon was born out of the assembly of five score and eight malevolent spirits.

Thought-based Curse Manipulation for Spiritomb?

Gabite: Though Gabite are usually of a violent disposition, when I gave one a glass bead it had been eyeing covetously, it suddenly became quite docile.

D'awww.

Garchomp: Soars across the heavens at blinding speed—a magnificent sight! It has a feral disposition. Utmost caution is required if one meets a Garchomp out in the wilds.

Behavioural information.

Riolu: Though infantile in appearance, it has the mysterious ability to read the minds of humans. The pure of heart are met with Riolu’s approval, while those of ill nature earn only its loathing.

Contrary to the Pokedex entries in previous games, Professor Laventon says Riolu can straight up read minds. Nonetheless, the second part of it seems to be interesting behavioural information.

Lucario: A most gallant-looking creature. It emits energy waves and controls them with precision, using them to sense even faraway beings. I have given the name “aura” to this power.

Even Professor Laventon thinks Lucario looks gallant. AKA, heroic. Minor skill feat/statement/detail for Lucario. Also, Professor Laventon gave the name "aura"? Or is it just a case of "history repeats itself"/alternate timeline coincidences?

Hippowdon: Short-tempered and easily moved to violence. It whips up whirlwinds of sand to crush its foes’ spirits, then goes in for the attack.

More neat new behavioural information.

Skorupi: Its claws are not only razor-sharp but poisonous, making Skorupi a highly dangerous Pokémon. It seems to be weakened by cold temperatures, however.

Weakness for Skorupi.

Mantyke: Though ball-like in shape, this Pokémon is a proficient swimmer. I have discovered that if a Mantyke spends much time with schools of Remoraid, it will eventually achieve evolution.

Minor skill feat.

Snover: One is likely to encounter this Pokémon while out in the snow. There are stories of Snover appearing in human settlements but doing no harm—rather, they bond with the children.

Cute.

Abomasnow: A powerful Pokémon that can split huge boulders with ease. Dislikes associating with others and chooses to live quietly deep within the mountains, playing with the snow.

Another nice detail.

Weavile: This species corners prey as a pack, under the guidance of a leader. Weavile displays increased cunning, leading me to speculate that its evolution caused further brain development.

Weavile may have a more developed brain than a Sneasel.

Magnezone: I theorize that a special magnetic field influenced this Pokémon, changing its molecular structure and causing it to evolve. It emits strange radio waves toward space from its antenna.

So Magnezone's evolution, & the field that made it evolve, involves altered molecular structure. Neat info about evolution. Also, first documentation we've gotten of Magnezone emitting "strange radio waves" towards space.

Lickilicky: Its tongue can extend and contract freely, and it is capable of reaching lengths over 10 times Lickilicky’s height. Beware of the saliva, as it contains corrosive elements.

Seems to help contextualize previous info. Tongue length record is much less than the record, though.

Rhyperior: This Pokémon evolved through use of a curious item. Its rocklike hide is composed of a mysterious substance and can withstand a blow from a masterwork sword with nary a scratch.

Rhyperior's hide is made of "a mysterious substance". Good to know.

Togekiss: Scant few have ever sighted this Pokémon. After studying what literature remains, I am certain Togekiss will reveal itself when peace reigns in the land.

Similar case to Togetic?

Yanmega: Extremely violent. When hunting, it wastes none of its energy, aiming only for prey’s most vulnerable spots. Any who manage to tame this Pokémon must be of incredible bravery.

Skill feat?

Leafeon: Cells similar to those of plants have been found in its fur. Its hard tail can fell a large tree with one stroke, and the tail’s sharpness exceeds even that of a sword crafted by a master.

Leafeon's tail is very sharp, apparently.

Glaceon: Glaceon is able to lower its body temperature very quickly. It freezes the atmosphere, creating diamond dust that glitters like gems while it flutters and dances around.

More behavioural information!

Mamoswine: This species reached its zenith during the period known as the ice age. I suspect that Hisui’s frigid climate is in harmony with Mamoswine’s constitution, thus awakening hidden potential.

Some explanation for Mamoswine dealing with Hisui well?

Gallade: The blades extending from its elbows are sharper than the finest swords. Its swordsmanship, albeit self-taught, is astonishingly impressive.

Skill feat?

Dusknoir: Comes to those whose lives have come to an end and escorts their souls to the afterlife. Known to mistakenly take the souls of those who yet have life left in them, albeit rarely.

Contextualizing of what it does. Also seems to tell us that Dusknoir knows when folks will die.

Froslass: A Pokémon inhabited by the soul of a woman who died bearing a grudge in the snowy mountains. Legends of Froslass placing deathly curses on misbehaving men send shivers down my spine.

Concerning.

Rotom: This bizarre Pokémon appears to be a will-o’-the-wisp powered by electricity. Be wary, as Rotom is both smart and mischievous.

Information about Rotom.

Rotom-Mow: A form in which Rotom lurks within a misshapen wheelbarrow. The wheelbarrow’s mechanisms are bizarre. It’s a bothersome Pokémon, causing trouble by mowing down grass and trees.

Rotom-Mow mows down not just grass, but trees, too, apparently.

Uxie: A Pokémon feared but also respected for stealing away the memories of evildoers. I have found records that suggest Uxie holds dominion over knowledge.

I wonder if it doesn't need them to see its eyes if they're "evildoers".

Mesprit: Known as the Being of Emotion. In legend, this Pokémon was feared, as any who showed disrespect would have their emotions thrown into disarray.

Some details on Mesprit's Empathic Manipulation.

Azelf: The dreaded Being of Willpower. Legends tell of this Pokémon manipulating the will of its adversaries and turning them into puppets of its own.

New information about Azelf's behaviour & abilities.

Heatran: Stories tell of this Pokémon being birthed from the boiling magma within Mount Coronet. Its molten-steel body holds many mysteries.

New information of Heatran's origins?

Regigigas: According to legend, Regigigas pulled landmasses together and bound them with rope to create the continent of Hisui. Though I have my doubts, the story could well contain a shred of truth.

Interesting to see Professor Laventon's perspective on the matter.

Phione: Can be seen floating offshore during seasons when the seas are warm. Its azure body blends in with the ocean waters—logic suggests this is a defense mechanism against natural predators.

There are things that prey on Phione?

Manaphy: Rumored to migrate across the oceans and visit Hisui’s coastal waters only rarely. Although Manaphy resembles Phione, it is also quite different. The relation between the two is unclear.

More neat info. Manaphy is migratory.

Darkrai: On a moonless night, a strange incident occurred in which every one of a village’s inhabitants suffered nightmares. The villagers attested that Darkrai appeared before them in these nightmares.

Minor feat for Darkrai's abilities.

Dewott: Its exquisite double-scalchop technique is likely the result of daily training, and it can send even masters of the blade fleeing in defeat.

Skill feat.

Samurott-Hisuian: Hard of heart and deft of blade, this rare form of Samurott is a product of the Pokémon’s evolution in the region of Hisui. Its turbulent blows crash into foes like ceaseless pounding waves.

Interesting behavioural/characterization information.

Petilil: The leaves on its head are highly valued for medicinal purposes. Dry the leaves in the sun, boil them, and then drink the bitter decoction for remarkably effective relief from fatigue.

Somewhat confirms the effectiveness of the instructions in a previous Pokedex entry:
Ultra SunSome say if you dry the leaves on its head, boil them down, and drink the infusion, your vigor will return, so Petilil is popular with the elderly.

Lilligant-Hisuian: I suspect that its well-developed legs are the result of a life spent on mountains covered in deep snow. The scent it exudes from its flower crown heartens those in proximity.

Fragrance Manipulation, & whatever ability "heartening those in proximity" is. Might also have Resistance to Cold Temperatures since it's suspected to have spent its life on mountains covered in deep snow. Might have also trained during that time since it's a Fighting-type.

Zorua-Hisuian: A once-departed soul, returned to life in Hisui. Derives power from resentment, which rises as energy atop its head and takes on the forms of foes. In this way, Zorua vents lingering malice.

Hisuian Zorua is a "once-departed soul, returned to life in Hisui.".

Zoroark-Hisuian: With its disheveled white fur, it looks like an embodiment of death. Heedless of its own safety, Zoroark attacks its nemeses with a bitter energy so intense, it lacerates Zoroark’s own body.

Energy Manipulation for its attacks for Zoroark-Hisuian?

Rufflet: Its chick-like looks belie its hotheadedness. It challenges its parents at every opportunity, desperate to prove its strength.

Unsure if this implies scaling.

Braviary-Hisuian: Screaming a bloodcurdling battle cry, this huge and ferocious bird Pokémon goes out on the hunt. It blasts lakes with shock waves, then scoops up any prey that float to the water’s surface.

Might be a range feat, if we assume the blasts affect the whole lakes.

Thundurus-Incarnate: They say this wielder of electricity has waged war with its nemesis, Tornadus, since time immemorial. The lightning bolts it hurls pierce the very earth and enrich the soil.

I presume this is a weird ability &/or a reference to Real World Electricity "grounding" or something. I don't remember all the exact details.

Thundurus-Therian: Quick as a flash, it materializes out of nowhere. It pulverizes foes into nothingness with showers of devastatingly powerful lightning bolts launched from the string of orbs on its tail.

Unsure if this feat is relevant, even as something about the potency of its electricity.

Landorus-Incarnate: When the incarnations of wind and of lightning clash, Landorus arrives to quell the conflict. After the tempests and thunderbolts abate, the land is sure to be blessed with bountiful harvests.

Another harvest-related ability.

Landorus-Therian: Landorus soars through the sky in this form, bestowing plentiful harvests upon the land and earning the people’s reverence. It can traverse the whole of Hisui in a mere couple of hours.

Unsure if this is a relevant speed feat, even if we assumed it did the harvest blessings, too.

Sylveon: It emits a soothing aura from its ribbon-shaped organs. It wraps these appendages around quarrelers to instantly restore calm to the situation.

Extra contextualization of how Sylveon calms fights specifically.

Goomy: Goomy hides away in the shade of trees, where it’s nice and humid. If the slime coating its body dries out, the Pokémon instantly becomes lethargic.

Another weakness for Goomy.

Sliggoo-Hisuian: A creature given to melancholy. I suspect its metallic shell developed as a result of the mucus on its skin reacting with the iron in Hisui’s water.

Interesting info about Sliggoo-Hisuian's behaviour. Seems like it's always sad?

Goodra-Hisuian: Able to freely control the hardness of its metallic shell. It loathes solitude and is extremely clingy—it will fume and run riot if those dearest to it ever leave its side.

Neat ability. Very troubling behaviour.

Avalugg-Hisuian: The armor of ice covering its lower jaw puts steel to shame and can shatter rocks with ease. This Pokémon barrels along steep mountain paths, cleaving through the deep snow.

Info about the strength of its jaw.

Rowlet: Flies noiselessly on delicate wings. It has mastered the art of deftly launching dagger-sharp feathers from those same wings.

Behavioural information & skill feat?

Dartrix: Regularly basks in sunlight to gather power—presumably due to the frigid climate. Nonetheless, the edges of the blade quills set into its wings are keen as ever.

Dartrix doesn't deal well with the cold, unsurprisingly.

Decidueye-Hisuian: The air stored inside the rachises of Decidueye’s feathers insulates the Pokémon against Hisui’s extreme cold. This is firm proof that evolution can be influenced by environment.

New information about evolution, a sort of adaptation against the cold, too. Maybe a minor Resistance?

Wyrdeer: The black orbs shine with an uncanny light when the Pokémon is erecting invisible barriers. The fur shed from its beard retains heat well and is a highly useful material for winter clothing.

Barrier Creation for Wyrdeer?

Ursaluna: I believe it was Hisui’s swampy terrain that gave Ursaluna its burly physique and newfound capacity to manipulate peat at will.

Minor Adaptation feat?

Basculegion: Clads itself in the souls of comrades that perished before fulfilling their goals of journeying upstream. No other species throughout all Hisui’s rivers is Basculegion’s equal.

Soul Manipulation. Entry suggests scaling. Scales

Sneasler: Because of Sneasler’s virulent poison and daunting physical prowess, no other species could hope to best it on the frozen highlands. Preferring solitude, this species does not form packs.

Resistance to Cold Temperatures? (Hisuian-Sneasel, as well as Sneasler, are Fighting/Poison type.)

Overqwill: Its lancelike spikes and savage temperament have earned it the nickname “sea fiend.” It slurps up poison to nourish itself.

Overqwill gets Resistance to Poison, since it heals from it.

Enamorus-Incarnate: When it flies to this land from across the sea, the bitter winter comes to an end. According to legend, this Pokémon’s love gives rise to the budding of fresh life across Hisui.

Weather Manipulation feat...? Or it's saying that Enamorous shows up when Hisui's infamously harsh winter ends. But if it DOES end Winter in all of Hisui just by showing up.... Timeframe?

Enamorus-Therian: A different guise from its feminine humanoid form. From the clouds, it descends upon those who treat any form of life with disrespect and metes out wrathful, ruthless punishment.

Might be some kind of enhanced senses if it's going after anyone who "disrespects any form of life".

>Wild Might: "All the Pokémon’s stats are boosted. The Pokémon also takes reduced damage from status conditions and move effects such as poisoning and splinters."

Passive abilities that alpha Pokémon and Giratina have.

"This is the true appearance of Dialga, the Legendary Pokémon that is said to control time. Dialga has the power to warp, destroy, and create time itself. The flow of time is said to be in constant flux in the world where Origin Forme Dialga resides, always moving in different directions and different speeds."

"Dialga’s signature move is called Roar of Time, which generates enough energy to distort time itself."

"This is the true appearance of Palkia, the Legendary Pokémon that is said to control space. Palkia has the power to warp, destroy, and create space itself. They say that the very space in the world where Origin Forme Palkia resides is in shreds, as if it had been torn to ribbons."

"Palkia’s signature move is called called Spacial Rend, which tears not only the target but the very space around them asunder."

A Pokémon with a Cold and Heartless Nature

While Samurott’s previously discovered appearance is known to fight fair, Hisuian Samurott is cold and heartless, and is willing to do anything in order to win. It is usually still and silent, but if an opponent approaches, Hisuian Samurott will thrust at it with its seamitars faster than the eye can see.

Using Tricky Movements to Make Sport of Its Opponents

Hisuian Samurott specializes in tricky tactics like surprise attacks and cheap shots in battle. Its fierce, rapid attacks—delivered with dual-wielded seamitars that strike like torrents of waves crashing together—are a sight to behold. It is said that wounds from these attacks will not heal for many years.

Sources.

Credits: @Imaginym, @NeoZex6399, @Spinoirr

Last edited:
Oh well, accidentally pressed enter while trying to link something.

RIP, I am not finished with this, so... I will keep adding things to it until it's finished.

I don't know if the Arceus stuff will be worth anything. And Tier 7 for first stage probably won't happen either, but maybe it can be applicable specifically to certain mon

I don't know if the Arceus stuff will be worth anything. And Tier 7 for first stage probably won't happen either, but maybe it can be applicable specifically to certain mon
The "outlier" argument can be thrown out of the window, First Form Pokemon have access to moves such as Earthquake and Magnitude which reach Tier 7 easily. But that's another CRT on itself, so yeah.

Either way, I will not start a discussion now, as I am not finished with all the new things that have to be added

I'm not one to judge Arceus rating, but Low 1-C Arceus was something people have been supporting for years.

Not all 1st form Pokemon are equal within the power scaling chains; I can think of 1st form Pokemon who's tiers match certain 2nd form Pokemon and what not.

As for humans, the Wall level durability seems solid, also, some humans are physically comparable to various Pokemon; I remember an Anime episode, there was this one Pokemon trainer who is a martial arts grandmaster who spares and trains his own Pokemon himself via sparring with them. But a lot of Pokemon trainers have been stonewalls yeah, though I still think scaling them from the strongest legendries is outlierish. And otherwise, not all human trainers are equal.

I'm not one to judge Arceus rating, but Low 1-C Arceus was something people have been supporting for years.
Still looking into it, there was a statement which implied Arceus created the world by being aware of it, which might lead to Arceus seeing it as fiction. I need to find that, and then look into the Japanese statement so we can be sure.
Not all 1st form Pokemon are equal within the power scaling chains; I can think of 1st form Pokemon who's tiers match certain 2nd form Pokemon and what not.
Rhyhorn is currently scaled to everyone else in the same stage, yes.
As for humans, the Wall level durability seems solid, also, some humans are physically comparable to various Pokemon; I remember an Anime episode, there was this one Pokemon trainer who is a martial arts grandmaster who spares and trains his own Pokemon himself via sparring with them. But a lot of Pokemon trainers have been stonewalls yeah, though I still think scaling them from the strongest legendries is outlierish. And otherwise, not all human trainers are equal.
Protagonist is likely the only one who scales to it.

I am still finishing this CRT, I am 5-hours into this 11-hours game, so it might take a while. (Yes, I SHOULDN'T have posted a CRT without finishing it, but accidental "post thread" click happens)

Humans being able to 1 vs 1 Pokémon is one of the most consistent thing across the franchise. They are sometimes outright stated to be able to kill them.

Though I would advice waiting a bit, because a lot of people don't want to see spoilers and won't contribute to the revisions rn.

Humans being able to 1 vs 1 Pokémon is one of the most consistent thing across the franchise. They are sometimes outright stated to be able to kill them.

Though I would advice waiting a bit, because a lot of people don't want to see spoilers and won't contribute to the revisions rn.
Yeah, the discussion shouldn't even have started yet, lmao.

Either way, I will have this finished up by tomorrow, probably adding a conclusion with what I think should be upgraded. I will also try to include possible counters (such as Tier 7 being an outlier), soo yeah, no intentions on getting this going as of now.

Yeah, usually, it's recommended to wait a month or two before making content revisions of recently released games. Especially if one, the game is really popular, and two, if the game is known for its vast amount of content. The rule was like 2 months before talking about major Fire Emblem: Three Houses spoilers and three months for things like Kingdom Hearts 3.

For ***** sake, no offense, and I really mean no offense, but it is absolutely ridiculous that you went ahead to make this thread this quickly. Step back and take a breath.

The game was literally just released today. Not even a damn day yet and we’re already trying to go forward with upgrades. I’m busy rn, so getting to the point, we will get to this when we get to it but this thread really needs to be closed. The main Pokémon supporters here, myself included, need time to actually complete the game that we’ve waited til now to play to avoid spoilers, expecting large upgrades like this, that obviously need the main supporters of the verse to participate in, to happen on the same day this game drops is very unfair to us.

We need to wait.

Not to sound blunt but, @GodlyCharmander do you mind if I just close this thread for now until more people had the chance to actually play the game?

Not to sound blunt but, @GodlyCharmander do you mind if I just close this thread for now until more people had the chance to actually play the game?
Yes, I will ask it to be re-opened in a month or two.

For ***** sake, no offense, and I really mean no offense, but it is absolutely ridiculous that you went ahead to make this thread this quickly. Step back and take a breath.

The game was literally just released today. Not even a damn day yet and we’re already trying to go forward with upgrades. I’m busy rn, so getting to the point, we will get to this when we get to it but this thread really needs to be closed. The main Pokémon supporters here, myself included, need time to actually complete the game that we’ve waited til now to play to avoid spoilers, expecting large upgrades like this, that obviously need the main supporters of the verse to participate in, to happen on the same day this game drops is very unfair to us.

We need to wait.
I am sorry, the excitement got the best of me

It’s okay. I really meant no offense when posting this so I am in fact sorry if this upset you in any way.
I felt bad, not because of your message, but instead what it made me become aware of. So I am ashamed of my own actions, you're good.

At least I will not make the same mistake again. Should I hide all the arguments made in the OP?

Yes no problem. Not everyone was aware of that rule made a while back, but I will close and than reopen when more people are ready.

Like I suggested we could wait til my crt with the low 7-B part since it can be a very big addition and needs a bit more organization and supporting evidence (+7-B stuff) but you do you I guess.
I generally agree with everything but i am concerned about the human scaling.

Like I suggested we could wait til my crt with the low 7-B part since it can be a very big addition and needs a bit more organization and supporting evidence (+7-B stuff) but you do you I guess.
I generally agree with everything but i am concerned about the human scaling.
This will not affect your CRT in any way, and the information here can still be used as supporting evidence afterwards.

The protagonist will receive the Ash Ketchum treatment, Low AP, high Durability. The Ultimate stonewall.

Wasn’t there a statement that Kamado spars with his Pokémon? Or am I thinking of something else?

This will not affect your CRT in any way, and the information here can still be used as supporting evidence afterwards.

The protagonist will receive the Ash Ketchum treatment, Low AP, high Durability. The Ultimate stonewall.
Ok. Just don't apply it once it gets accepted (low 7-B i mean) before i do that one as otherwise we'll get double to work

Hareta is somewhat of an outlier. He is the peak of physical activity and it isn't the first time he did that

Wasn’t there a statement that Kamado spars with his Pokémon? Or am I thinking of something else?
Kamado once grabbed an unknown Pokemon and threw it across the room

As for the minds of humanity stabilising all of space and time, this is similar to Lucien stating that the thoughts of humanity can stretch beyond time and space, so its consistent. This one sounds literal because he was talking about the space-time expansion, and because "stretch beyond" is talking about size\

The belief of mankind is also what stopped the world from being erased by the Creation Trio in platinum

Back