• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet General Discussion Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread to discuss anything related to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Praise LECHONK!

gRH2KL8.png

This is a thread to discuss anything related to Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Sure! I'm excited for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet!
Praise LECHONK!
That, however, no thank you.
That face makes me want to praise it even less. Somehow looks both pleading & smug, & I dislike the huge nose & eye gunk.

But yeah, apologies if I'm being unpleasant. Hopefully we can have a fun thread here, all.

Last edited:
Anyway, multiplayer system, non-linear story and free exploration in a open-world. I really hope that this time is it true (in particular the multiplayer, that in SWSH was a joke).

edit: with multiplayer I mean exploration with multiple players in real time

Anyway, multiplayer system, non-linear story and free exploration in a open-world. I really hope that this time is it true (in particular the multiplayer, that in SWSH was a joke).
It must be. They seem to stress the open world aspect of the game a lot.
edit: with multiplayer I mean exploration with multiple players in real time
Yep. It seems to be a 4 person co-op. That's rad if true

I like the little olive thing and the purple legend looks aight.

anyways i love the new legendary design.
Ngl Gamefreak never truly disappoints with legendary designs besides that one origin Palkia design that was kinda weird.
I totally love the Violet one and if i get the chance i will hopefully get the Pokemon Violet game. I mean, an open world adventure with awesome pokemon? Count me in.
Also, gigachad professor

It does not
Wow, opinions on the internet.
anyways i love the new legendary design.
Ngl Gamefreak never truly disappoints with legendary designs besides that one origin Palkia design that was kinda weird.
I totally love the Violet one and if i get the chance i will hopefully get the Pokemon Violet game. I mean, an open world adventure with awesome pokemon? Count me in.
Also, gigachad professor
I like them, the only thing that's a tad off putting to me is the throat aspect for the red one, looks like a wheel/saw and it's just a bit off to me, I'll probably get used to it but as it stands I prefer the purple one, the neck thing they got going on with that blends with the design a lot more fluidly and looks good on it, looks like it's actually a natural part of the creature (Which is odd because that's the robot one but whatever), red not as much but still a fine design regardless.

Olive lad I actually do like though.

Might want to change that.
I ain't changing nothing man. Im freaking tired of the guy asking for scans on every f-ing thing, everyone's annoyed at that. If a meme of Mario showing the middle finger is considered a rule break then persecute me

Some of the characters designs in Pokemon scarlet are kind trash honestly

8519680-img_20220601_212958.jpg

Like wtf is this shit ? And the legendary Pokemon design from pokemon Scarlet is weird to... Yeah I'm going with pokemon Violet, I'm not gonna buy the other game

Some of the characters designs in Pokemon scarlet are kind trash honestly

8519680-img_20220601_212958.jpg

Like wtf is this shit ? And the legendary Pokemon design from pokemon Scarlet is weird to... Yeah I'm going with pokemon Violet, I'm not gonna buy the other game
I'm a fan of both versions tbh. The scarlet versions are based on a more traditional approach, that's why Sado (pasado - past) has an older design

if these legendaries don't live up their hype as the most powerful Pokémon.... No legendary has ever really had those claims made about them before👀

So far the games are looking pretty cool. I'm leaning towards Violet due to the futuristic theme it seems to have, but Scarlet is starting to win me over bit by bit.

if these legendaries don't live up their hype as the most powerful Pokémon.... No legendary has ever really had those claims made about them before👀
1. they won't
2. mewtwo exists and he is literally stated over and over again to be the strongest pokemon for no reason
3. the two are stated to be stronger than other pokemon which could just mean the normal pokemon

1. We wait and see
2. Mewtwo? Where? Nothing like that in the Pokedex entries tho. In fact no legendaries received claims of being the strongest or most powerful. Maybe Arceus
3. Uhuh

1. We wait and see
2. Mewtwo? Where? Nothing like that in the Pokedex entries tho. In fact no legendaries received claims of being the strongest or most powerful. Maybe Arceus
3. Uhuh
bruh literally the latest appearance of mewtwo in the anime has the characters acknowledgin him as the strongest pokemon (and then he kicks the shiz out of ash and goh)

and yeah they're absolutely not gonna be god tiers unless they turn out to be incarnations of Dialga or sth in which case they still won't be top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back