• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A modest Arceus CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper670

He/Him
Shouldn't Arceus get NEP?
The Creation Story:

All that was there in the beginning was a swell of chaos (混沌のうねり).
Everything intermingled together, and an egg appeared in the center.

Also the origin forms of the CT are mentioned by Arceus to be Primordial Chaos, confirming that they're all fundamental nothingness that preceeded reality.

This should grant it nep type 2, Aspect type 1 and 3 as he predates the heart that was conceptualized into existence. Heart(or spirit) in Pokémon is the metaphysical aspect of existence(mind, soul).

Arceus should also have Madness Manipulation type 3 from here

Also this isn't included in crt, just a question. Shouldn't Arceus be able to negate all the immortalities in the verse? Logically speaking he should, since that's what his plates does, negate stuff including all Pokémon powers, abilities etc

That's it.

Agrees: theultimate5105, Arceus0x, Faron25, Thelastmlg, Ego, REZ, the_real_cal_howard
Disagrees:xxkingxx69
Neutral: DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
Arceus is literally confirmed to have a spirit. His could just be a spirit that existed before humans got a spirit

Arceus is literally confirmed to have a spirit. His could just be a spirit that existed before humans got a spirit
No? Even Arceus True self is something no one knows about. Unless you're referring to his Avatar sure.

As the creation story indicated, the heart(spirit) was created after the LT wished it into being

I agree with this
And yes he should get the ability to negate all immortalities as all of them are granted from the plates and he can nullify every ability granted by the plates

As the creation story indicated, the heart(spirit) was created after the LT wished it into being
Yeah, the heart of everyone else was created after the lake guardians made them exist. The original spirit is literally just a spirit

No? Even Arceus True self is something no one knows about. Unless you're referring to his Avatar sure.

The hiker is literally talking about the original spirit

Yeah, the heart of everyone else was created after the lake guardians made them exist. The original spirit is literally just a spirit
Says who? Don't tell me a hiker. We literally got to know a tiny little bit about his true form.in PLA. The hiker was only speculating. Hiker:
"Is Arceus the physical form of the Original Spirit?"
The hiker is literally talking about the original spirit
The hiker wasnt even sure who the Original One was. Which is why he posed it as a question. It was literally only confirmed in PLA. I don't blame him tho. His true form has never been in the multiverse iirc, besides his Avatars

Says who? Don't tell me a hiker. We literally got to know a tiny little bit about his true form.in PLA. The hiker was only speculating. Hiker:
"Is Arceus the physical form of the Original Spirit?"

The hiker wasnt even sure who the Original One was. Which is why he posed it as a question. It was literally only confirmed in PLA. I don't blame him tho. His true form has never been in the multiverse iirc, besides his Avatars
Dude you're using statements from PLA from people who also don't know about Arceus, so thats double standard

Also, when he said "Could that Pokemon be the physical form of the original spirit?", he wasn't posing the question that the original spirit was a spirit, he was posing the question that Arceus could be the physical form of the original spirit. So he was sure the original spirit was a spirit as he said the way he sees it, the original spirit is a spirit, but he wasn't 100% sure if Arceus was the physical form of the original spirit (we know later that its confirmed arceus is the physical form)

Also, why wouldn't the original spirit be a spirit? Saying it isn't is basically saying "a spirit isn't a spirit"

Show me where in PLA, Original One was referred to as the Original Spirit. Cos it's in PLA, his true form was properly introduced, albeit limited.
You can also check the Japanese version

Look no further. That's the text dump of the entire PLA. And those are inscriptions on the plates, not a hiker.

The Engravings are here. Unless you want to tell me Hiker theories>>>>>Engravings arceus put on the plates

Last edited:
Show me where in PLA, Original One was referred to as the Original Spirit. Cos it's in PLA, his true form was properly introduced, albeit limited.
You can also check the Japanese version

Look no further. That's the text dump of the entire PLA. And those are inscriptions on the plates, not a hiker.

The Engravings are here. Unless you want to tell me Hiker theories>>>>>Engravings arceus put on the plates
I just sent you a scan where the hiker says the original spirit is what created the world, proving he's the original one

Then we unaccept them, this is a CRT. We revise content here.

And as for your other comment, you were reported for pulling things like that you know.
Who is "we"?

I am just telling you to not comment here because I know you're just doing it out of spite since you dont actually scale pokemon

But the hiker contradicts the God and the lore

Spirit came into being after the LT wished it into existence.

Nowhere was Arceus referred to as a literal spirit, besides the hiker who was speculating the entire time as it is something that it predates.

It is right here.

Who is "we"?

I am just telling you to not comment here because I know you're just doing it out of spite since you dont actually scale pokemon
You, me, the OP, the people coming to this thread lol

Yes, I don't like you, that doesn't mean I can't call out asinine scans that aren't from credible sources. And personally, I don't care for scaling Pokémon, does that exclude me from threads regarding Pokémon? Apsolutely not.

But the hiker contradicts the God and the lore

Spirit came into being after the LT wished it into existence.

Nowhere was Arceus referred to as a literal spirit, besides the hiker who was speculating the entire time as it is something that it predates.

It is right here.
He didn't speculate. That does not contradict anything, it literally just means the lake guardians created the spirit of other people and Arceus' spirit existed before that

You also used another legend. I just showed you where the original spirit is stated to be a spirit

The Original Spirit isn’t even referenced in the Japanese Version
It is from the hiker and in the anime

You, me, the OP, the people coming to this thread lol

Yes, I don't like you, that doesn't mean I can't call out asinine scans that aren't from credible sources. And personally, I don't care for scaling Pokémon, does that exclude me from threads regarding Pokémon? Apsolutely not.
You can comment in threads of verses you don't know about but clearly you're not contributing here, you even said "we are going to unaccept this statement in this crt" which isn't even true

He didn't speculate. That does not contradict anything, it literally just means the lake guardians created the spirit of other people and Arceus' spirit existed before that
Now that's headcannon only King can make. Go back and reread the creation story, and look at the engravings.
You also used another legend. I just showed you where the original spirit is stated to be a spirit
Again. By a hiker who was mostly speculating(he literally speculated on Arceus True form)
It is from the hiker and in the anime
Where the scans. Why are you linking that tho
You can comment in threads of verses you don't know about but clearly you're not contributing here, you even said "we are going to unaccept this statement in this crt" which isn't even true
LOL. If anything, you're the only one we don't need here.

when in a CRT, nothing is "set in stone", with evidence and good enough arguments, anything can be challenged here. Your hiker scans are, bluntly put again from a source that isn't reliable.

I'm sorry but what is abstract existence type 3?
Type 3 is a long gone AE, which is for character who are described as embodiment of something abstract, but doesn't have Incorporeality of AE Type 1 or Immortality type 8 that reliant on the abstraction that is the characteristic of AE Type 2. All and all it serve nothing more than having a fancy Abstract Existence on profile, it give no power or abilities

Type 3 is a long gone AE, which is for character who are described as embodiment of something abstract, but doesn't have Incorporeality of AE Type 1 or Immortality type 8 that reliant on the abstraction that is the characteristic of AE Type 2. All and all it serve nothing more than having a fancy Abstract Existence on profile, it give no power or abilities
So... it's nothing?

when in a CRT, nothing is "set in stone", with evidence and good enough arguments, anything can be challenged here. Your hiker scans are, bluntly put again from a source that isn't reliable.
Why is a guy that studied Arceus and the legends and was proven right by Arceus himself based on the same engravings you said were accurate not reliable?

Now that's headcannon only King can make. Go back and reread the creation story, and look at the engravings.

Again. By a hiker who was mostly speculating(he literally speculated on Arceus True form)

Where the scans. Why are you linking that tho

LOL. If anything, you're the only one we don't need here.
What headcanon? The engravings don't contradict it

He didn't speculate, he only speculated that Arceus had an avatar. The post you sent showed that he was sure the Original Spirit was the one who created all things. Even you agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back