• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I want to thank This page entitled "pokemon called god" for providing such a detailed explanation and being a reference for this thread.
Distortion world is a anti matter world not a anti matter real life we know, but it's a opposite from Dialga and Palkia embodies all of "physical", Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie embodies all of the "spirit", and Giratina is embodies all of the "opposite/reflection", or simply "nothingness".

Distortion world is also state Beyond Time and Space, which meaning the laws of time and space cannot apply and lacks both concept of time and space. So as the laws of cause and effect.

This seems be very out of nowhere for a world that was simply said to have an unstable space and a time that does not flow, but other material does it make more clear that the Distortion World in fact lacks both of them, and what we see as "distorted" is just the effect of the world really being a world of nothingness.

Distortion world is strange place where doesn't follow common sense and direction have no meaning. Distortion world is place of nothing, even in the distortion world there is no spirit, a fundamental concept.

Just like in Arceus lore, in the first beginning "empty place" that's a completely nothing "ไฝ•ใ‚‚ใชใ„" (Nanimonai), cyrus also use that the same word to explain the Distortion World in Pokรฉmon Generations.

And distortion world is none other than giratina true nature itself

And aided by masuda statement about distortion world :
โ€œYes. It exists but it actually doesnโ€™t. It doesnโ€™t exist but it does. That sort of thing. The mountain exists on the lake through human eyes, but itโ€™s only a reflection and doesnโ€™t exist."

We know cyrus use palkia and dialga to remove "spirit" and make the world destroy, from here we know that trio lake is the spirit itself, a fundamental concept, if they wipe out the world is also destroyed. And we know at USUM cyrus has managed to wipe them out but they are still able to exist comeback again.

This quote alone is vague but

Arceus is the origin/source of everything and an all-encompassing in pokemon verse

It can be refer leading to any duality or even three since all legendary are present dualities such as :

Xerneas (life) - Yveltal (death)
Reshiram (yin) - zekrom (yang)
Solgaleo (sun) - lunala (moon)
Zacian (attack) - zamazenta (defend)
Darkrai (nightmare) - Cresselia (Good Dream)
Groudon (land) - kyogre (sea)
Palkia (space) - Dialga (time)
Giratina (non existence) - real world (existence)
many other and also upcoming legendary

From all this should be Arceus is qualitatively superior to everything that he create. Transcending pokemon verse including concepts like time and space

General Abilities
Natural Weaponry appears twice under the same name, both times with no justification.
There's a missing closing parenthesis for the justification of Statistics Amplification.
While Martial Arts and Darkness Manipulation also appear twice, I assume that, since they appear under different names, they are supposed to appear twice. I might be wrong on this though.

Plates' Powers
This tab has an error with the layout, missing the empty line between the end of Powers and Abilities and the beginning of Attack Potency.
For the sake of being less confusing, the unconventional resistances granted by the Plates should be moved to the bottom of the ability list, if not the Resistances tab.

True Form
While I don't know if they're supposed to be there, multiple of the True Form abilities (specifically Type 1 Concept Manipulation, Sealing, and Power Nullification) are already on the Plates' Powers tab, although with different justifications. I don't know if the duplicates are on purpose or not, but figured I'd mention them anyway

And plus ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ, since Arceus predate everything.
He the one who created the concept of time & space which make him predate and unbound it

1.Palkia and Dialga in pokemon journeys episode 90 same as in darkrai movie, it's stated both are being that should be never meet. Cause Team Rocket trap them, Palkia and dialga fighting each other and passively
Make the worlds distort and rewinding in multiversal scale, and at the end they started absorb the distortion they made

They should get
โ€ขPassive Portal Creation & Time Rewind/age manipulation
โ€ขAbsorbtion

2. In movie rise of the darkrai
Palkia made this just mere his presence, made almost pokemon in this city dreaming and their soul come out from their body, make Pokemon's wish come true, like a lickillicky wish to become a baronand this when he appeared in (i forgot the city name).
Idk what he get here, but for me it would be

โ€ขDream manipulation
โ€ขSoul Manipulation
โ€ขReality Warping

1. Nonexistence physiology type 2
And nature :
โ€ข Type 1 due god pokemon predates soul
โ€ขType 2 due lacks of concept of time and
space
โ€ขType 5 lack a fundamental spirit

For giratina and it would scale also for Arceus due giratina is part of arceus

2. High Godly Regeneration for Trio lake and
scale to Arceus

3. Transduality type 1 possibly type 2 for Arceus

4. โ€ขPassive Time Rewind for dialga
โ€ข Passive Portal Creation for palkia and
โ€ขDream manipulation,Soul Manipulation, and Reality Warping
โ€ขAbsorbtion for both

Last edited:
I agree with everything except for High Godly. I'm pretty sure that one is a range issue, rather than a hax issue. And even if it wasn't a range issue, it's more accurate to some form of NEP or Type 1 Transduality than it is to High Godly.

Also, can you add this?

Disagree with NEP. Everything about "lacking" stuff is just it being distorded, as stated in the same screens, and it just "doesn't need" spirit.
Besides, it's a world with very existing water, buildings and platforms.

Disagree with High Godly, since Cyrus basically says he got stopped.

For Transduality, most of the ones you mentonned are rather symbolic. Yveltal isn't the litteral concept of death for instance.
Also the only thing being a random "transcend everything" isn't really qualifying for the ability iirc.

... Yep.
Giratina's world lacking laws of cause and effect would also grant it Acausality Type 4, which is only a "possibly" on it's profile rn

Disagree with NEP. Everything about "lacking" stuff is just it being distorded, as stated in the same screens, and it just "doesn't need" spirit.
Besides, it's a world with very existing water, buildings and platforms.
If Space or time apply it will be distorted in distortion world that's why it's say "cannot apply" And this is the reason why directions, temperature are didn't have meaning and people who come in will be not aging due it's timeless, it's because space and time cannot apply due it's distorted and became lack of both,so as well the laws of causality. And the one "doesn't need spirit" Is the world cyrus wanted to be created not the distortion one, he compare what world he want with distortion world because the distortion also lacks of spirit.
Disagree with High Godly, since Cyrus basically says he got stopped.
He got stopped in the Pearl/diamond/platinum. While in USUM which other timeline multiverse from gen 4,every main villain not just cyrus, they was summoned from a world where his plans succeeded and recruited by giovanni
For Transduality, most of the ones you mentonned are rather symbolic. Yveltal isn't the litteral concept of death for instance.
Also the only thing being a random "transcend everything" isn't really qualifying for the ability iirc.
Make sense, but how about type 1 since palkia and dialga described by Cyrus as a double spiral akin to that of DNA and the dialga and palkia are literally both of concept

There was still spirit in other universes, though. And time and space arent opposites, so its not transduality

If Space or time apply it will be distorted in distortion world that's why it's say "cannot apply" And this is the reason why directions, temperature are didn't have meaning and people who come in will be not aging due it's timeless, it's because space and time cannot apply due it's distorted and became lack of both,so as well the laws of causality. And the one "doesn't need spirit" Is the world cyrus wanted to be created not the distortion one, he compare what world he want with distortion world because the distortion also lacks of spirit.

He got stopped in the Pearl/diamond/platinum. While in USUM which other timeline multiverse from gen 4,every main villain not just cyrus, they was summoned from a world where his plans succeeded and recruited by giovanni

Make sense, but how about type 1 since palkia and dialga described by Cyrus as a double spiral akin to that of DNA and the dialga and palkia are literally both of concept
On that note, shouldn't Dialga/Palkia get either CM1 or CM2 destruction, in addition to their CM1 creation, via erasing Spirit?

Giratina is pretty consistently stated to be nothingness. Sure it is shown to have rocks and other stuff but even with that it is consistently said by those same characters who see them to be a place of Nothingness. No tempature, nor distance, No Pain and not even being able to touch it conventionally.
It also consistently lacks the concepts of time and space as well as spirit. I agree on NEP Type 2 Aspect 1,2 and 5
I agree on Transduality type 1 as well as Possibly type 2 as Time and Space are a duality in verse. Along with the Distortion and Real Worlds being Clear Dualities
I Also Agree on BDE type 0 That seems really blatant
I believe High Godly however should only be a possibly
The rest is pretty obvious

On that note, shouldn't Dialga/Palkia get either CM1 or CM2 destruction, in addition to their CM1 creation, via erasing Spirit?
No isn't, their get cm1 type destruction due destroy/erasing spirit. The one who get creation type is Arceus a being who made them but also scale type destruction from palkia dialga. Cyrus use palkia and dialga reset the world back to zero by destroying the spirit and planning make the new one

Giratina is pretty consistently stated to be nothingness. Sure it is shown to have rocks and other stuff.
You do realize both affirmations you made contradict each other, right? The amount of times Giratina is stated to be nothingness does not counter that contradiction.

We have a clear competition between statements (as we interpret them) vs visuals/mechanic. I am sorry, it's not like I disagree with the proposal, I'd just like for it to address the visual counters it has.

You do realize both affirmations you made contradict each other, right? The amount of times Giratina is stated to be nothingness does not counter that contradiction.

We have a clear competition between statements (as we interpret them) vs visuals/mechanic. I am sorry, it's not like I disagree with the proposal, I'd just like for it to address the visual counters it has.
I literally refrenced what goes against that later on. People who enter the distortion world and say it is nothingness also see said rocks yet they still believe it is nothingness. hell those rocks might not even be physical

To plays devil's advocate could Giratina possible have nature type 3 NEP? (paradoxical non-existence) for existing and not existing at the same time which would also kinda fit in with both the canon lore and showings of Giratina/Distortion world that do contradict each other.

Giratina would still get a degree of NEP either way due to being an incorporeal that lacks the concept of a soul.

Also I don't think @StrymULTRA wants to participate in the forum anymore (Judging by his comments in Earthbound CRT) so I would recommend calling other Pokรฉmon supporters if possible.

Try tagging these fine individuals on their walls:

Members; @FinePoint, @SuperKamiNappa, @Bobsican and @ProfessorKukui4Life (Albeit Kukui hasn't been active in awhile so I don't know how interested he'll be in this CRT).

Staff; @SamanPatou, @Executor_N0, @GyroNutz, @Starter_Pack and @Psychomaster35.

Last edited:
I think NEP Type 3 makes sense.
Also I don't think @StrymULTRA wants to participate in the forum anymore (Judging by his comments in Earthbound CRT) so I would recommend calling other Pokรฉmon supporters if possible.
Ultra has the "I am obviously always right" syndrome, and tends to lose their temper over people rejecting their proposals, so I think they will focus on their own wiki with the values they see fit. They're an administrator there, so you know what happens when you disagree with them, lmao.

Arceus should also get NEP Type 2 even if Giratina doesn't as it formed itself out of the nothingness which exists outside of 1 (Normal Multiverse) and 0 (Distortion world)
Arceus basically hits every justification for NEP Type 2 now

I think NEP Type 3 makes sense.
I think so too but some confirmation from @DontTalkDT would help, iirc he did say Giratina would qualify for NEP to an extent.
Ultra has the "I am obviously always right" syndrome, and tends to lose their temper over people rejecting their proposals, so I think they will focus on their own wiki with the values they see fit. They're an administrator there, so you know what happens when you disagree with them, lmao.
I couldn't careless what other users (old, new, leaving, retired, etc) do on other wiki's I just want to see this CRT progress to it's natural conclusion. Personal grievances aside we should aim for making this revision go as smoothly as possible.

i tried to translate the japanese version using deepl and uhhh
"It's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere."
i am feeling scared

on the other hand Google translate doesn't go insane and says "It's everywhere It's not everywhere" as a translation for that quote

on the other hand Google translate doesn't go insane and says "It's everywhere It's not everywhere" as a translation for that quote
My bottom-tier Japanese tells me "It's everywhere, but it's also not", also, isn't it the old verses? Those have translations

If it's about distortion world such as water detail or something, i guess just like masuda statement "The mountain exists on the lake through human eyes, but itโ€™s only a reflection and doesnโ€™t exist." it's only in through human eye.

If it's about reversed world not distortion world in shaymin movie, i don't think it's really matter since reverse world is just counterpart of distortion world and exclusive only in anime.
while game is more canon

i tried to translate the japanese version using deepl and uhhh
"It's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere, it's everywhere."
i am feeling scared
I know some translators, give the japanese text

If it's about distortion world such as water detail or something, i guess just like masuda statement "The mountain exists on the lake through human eyes, but itโ€™s only a reflection and doesnโ€™t exist." it's only in through human eye.

If it's about reversed world not distortion world in shaymin movie, i don't think it's really matter since reverse world is just counterpart of distortion world and exclusive only in anime.
while game is more canon
I believe they are one and the same. The distortion world goes under several different names, but its game and anime depictions more or less follow the same purpose - a world that "balances" the regular Pokemon world.

Thisโ€ฆthis is a long thread lol
Good luck, this has become the norm for every Pokรฉmon CRT now.

while game is more canon
I see you were motivated to change your pfp.

With my limited knowledge, Arceus does get something from the โ€œEverywhere and nowhereโ€ line. Itโ€™s the Blank Plate in PLA that gives it.

Also, I was looking through BDSP (iirc itโ€™s in the original DPPt as well) and came across something that implies all translations have some degree of canon too, at least for the Pokedex.

With my limited knowledge, Arceus does get something from the โ€œEverywhere and nowhereโ€ line. Itโ€™s the Blank Plate in PLA that gives it.

Also, I was looking through BDSP (iirc itโ€™s in the original DPPt as well) and came across something that implies all translations have some degree of canon too, at least for the Pokedex.
Wait, what? How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back