• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto uzumaki social influencing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf a lot of characters have that type of concept on their profiles

Not saying we should do this here, it’s just funny to think about to me
I love doing RotMG where all relevant lore I've already hamfisted onto the files or can easily access lol

I don't remember ever saying I was pissed off by the way....

cause everytime anyone gets into an argument with XXKING he ends up asking "prove it" or "scans" even if we're arguing for basic human logistics, meanwhile when he tries a naruto crt he brings no evidence.
Sounds like a 12 year old discord debater

Reactions: JED
Here, I have the scan he needs.

mayweather-for-you.gif

Last edited:
I dont have scans RN
Do not post CRTs until they are ready.

Here's what you can do.

When you are not busy, you can go and gather scans. When you gather scans, format a CRT that has these 3 things.
  1. What is proposed
  2. The proof
  3. For longer CRTs, a TLDR
Make sure you do this for every single CRT that you do, and don't post it until you do.

Until then, closing this, and every other one you make similar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back