• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

So there's this area in Caelid where a bunch of Dragon Younglings are, which are like 1/3 the size of Agheel, that's a really good farming spot called Greyoll's Dragonbarrow and I just found out why it's called that. There's a Sleeping Dragon surrounded by five of these Younglings that's gotta be at least twice Agheel's Size.

So there's this area in Caelid where a bunch of Dragon Younglings are, which are like 1/3 the size of Agheel, that's a really good farming spot called Greyoll's Dragonbarrow and I just found out why it's called that. There's a Sleeping Dragon surrounded by five of these Younglings that's gotta be at least twice Agheel's Size.
Oh wait is it stationary with a shit ton of health?

You talking about the sleeping dragon bish that screams and can't attack? Iirc you can kill it and it gives you like 72k runes I believe.

You talking about the sleeping dragon bish that screams and can't attack? Iirc you can kill it and it gives you like 72k runes I believe.
I believe that's the one I heard it gave 80k but it may be 72k

Its between 60 to 75k, although with the rune increasing consumption it gives like 90k+ runes.

Use bleed weapons though if u want to kill it, that ****** is a big sponge.

Still in the first zone, exploring is my gist at current 13h mark of playtime. Playing a Confessor with a Brass Shield after farming the knights for a while (farmed for over 1h and after it dropped the next knight gave a second...), with the Lordsworn's Greatsword. Thinking of getting later a scythe or a larger weapon..will see.

Im playing a mage with
The Moonlight Greatsword

I got jumped by some ******* Dark Spirit Invader NPC when I went to the Roundtable and now I have a set of Bootleg Darkwraith Armor.

0QuGg9a.png
Peak Performance.

Just put another Boss on my Body Count. The Crucibel Knight is really cool. He uses a Greatsword and Greatshield Combo and when he hits Half Health he starts using Incantations that give a Dragon Tail and Angel Wings, but he can't use them at the same time. They're also not permanent so once he uses them he has to recast them but he do it pretty quickly so it doesn't matter to much. He can also make a bunch of spikes shoot up out of the ground by stomping even before he starts using those other Incantations. The reward for beating him is that Tail Incantation I mentioned. He's in the Stormhill Evergaol, it's the big blue circle above Groveside Cave.

Don't go by Caelid Southern Swamp at night💀

Just put another Boss on my Body Count. The Crucibel Knight is really cool. He uses a Greatsword and Greatshield Combo and when he hits Half Health he starts using Incantations that give a Dragon Tail and Angel Wings, but he can't use them at the same time. They're also not permanent so once he uses them he has to recast them but he do it pretty quickly so it doesn't matter to much. He can also make a bunch of spikes shoot up out of the ground by stomping even before he starts using those other Incantations. The reward for beating him is that Tail Incantation I mentioned. He's in the Stormhill Evergaol, it's the big blue circle above Groveside Cave.
There is another with a shoulder spike incantation right in front of a catacomb

Would everyone in Elden Ring get Non-Physical Interaction from fighting and killing the Ash Spirits since they're just that? The Ghosts of Fallen Creatures?

You need a hug?
Need a lil bit more 😉
My friend got to the 3rd boss and had to restart not just from the start but from a new console because elden kept crashing his ps5 🗿

Asshole somehow further than me already again. Don't feel bad though he's cheating rat.
Damn at that point I might’ve just said **** it an wait for a patch to fix my shit but dude a trooper although he is cheating rat so idk if I can give props

Btw, I'm not sure if it's just me, but everytime you die in this game the time fast forwards a little bit. So it seems the Resurrection isn't instant like with other Souls/Borne Protags.

Btw, I'm not sure if it's just me, but everytime you die in this game the time fast forwards a little bit. So it seems the Resurrection isn't instant like with other Souls/Borne Protags.
Eh, I mean in all the other soulsborne games, the day doesn't appear to change at all except in DS3, which just has the sun bleeding. By that logic, wouldn't it be safe to assume that all the other protagonists finished their adventure in less than a day?

Eh, I mean in all the other soulsborne games, the day doesn't appear to change at all except in DS3, which just has the sun bleeding. By that logic, wouldn't it be safe to assume that all the other protagonists finished their adventure in less than a day?
Time is also stated to be beyond ****** in the Dark Souls Universe, so that could explain that away perfectly.

Back