• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Last thread here -- things that remain from it:
  • This MUs need to be removed, the more we wait the more over complicated that will get. This is taking too much time and would be selfish if it didn't come out of incompetence, no other topic will be talked about before we get this dealt with.
  • The low-tiers' speed is unknown right now, they can scale to this (0.64 c - Relativistic+) and other feats that need to be calc'd are the speed of Bandana Dee, Knuckles Joe, and Irom Mom cracking Planet Popstar. Those 3 feats need to be calc'd and then we will see.
  • (✔) Some of Kirby's Copy Abilities that can grab things do so against enemies' projectiles, be it things they shoot or those yellow starsI assume are energy, and throw them back at them, so they should have Attack Reflection.
    • They can also grab not very solid things that should fall apart on contact, but I would only go off vague memories if I had to mention them all. So I will list them over time as an album on Imgur and when I'm done add that to base Kirby's NPI.
    • (I will replay the game some day for footage)
  • Blue Warp Stars could give Time Travel if this is ever stated. They basically do that in gameplay but is to be assumed to be game mechanics. They also pop up when needed to sometimes, so that's cool. (Still nothing with this, but to keep in mind.)
  • (✔) Gordos stats changed into "Varies from [Low-tier] to [top-tier]"
For many profiles
As stats will change, I can make many additions at once once they're done.

I'll also link the sandbox again as I'll keep on finding more and more things.
-----
Profiles need to be updated based on new calcs

(X) vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CloverDragon03/Kirby%27s_Return_to_Dream_Land:_Magolor_Spins_the_Battlefield

I'm not sure what are the reasons for the last take.

(✔) vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CloverDragon03/Kirby_Super_Star:_Galactic_Nova%27s_Kinetic_Energy

(X) vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CloverDragon03/Kirby%27s_Dream_Land_3:_Zero_Crashes_Onto_Popstar

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arceus0x/Zero_flies_hard

(✔) vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CloverDragon03/Kirby%27s_Adventure:_Nightmare_Destroys_a_Part_of_the_Moon

We will later talk about it.
-----
I got a new speed feat for the low-tiers. Turns out, some Laser Ball enemies have this behaviour; they stay in place shooting their straight laser, and bent the trajectory of the laser 90º downwards when it goes over foes. So they react to their own lasers, and they can do this from close. This is also not something all Laser Balls can do, you can possess them in other game and they don't have this power, and the Laser Copy Ability doesn't have it either, so I think it's reasonable to assume some Laser Balls were built to have this.

See here. A calc should be made for the reactions of a Laser Ball bending its laser like 10 cm away from itself and a Helper being able to dodge their laser up close like 50 cm away (Via moving away in any way, blocking, etc. Helpers are CPUs and a bit dumb, but they let you play as them so any action they do is valid). It should be similar to this calc, which also has the reasons as to why those lasers are real lasers.
-----
From the Mo~Pupu! manga continuity I found other people here giving scans and could draw from there this much info
  • (✔) Kirby shows acrobatics Book 13, chapters 1 & 3
  • (✔) In Book 13, chapter 7 UFO Kirby shows to levitate some crocodiles (TK ig) and teleport them
  • (✔) In Book 13 chapter 5 MK shows Energy Projection
(X) I'm not moving the evidence for that into imgur.

Their speed could also use a calc btw, see this profile, he flies from planet A to planet B.
------
From the light novel continuity, (✔) I need confirmation that this calc can be used. This thread was also not finished, and you can see this sandbox.
-----
From the Kirby of the Stars: Pupupu Hero manga continuity, which has no profiles:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what are the reasons for the last take.
I thought maybe some would be opposed to using the sun as the diameter of the star I pixel scaled, so I made that last end which involves only known values and no pixel scaling or angsizing. I don't really care which end is used though

Sure, but a video>a gif, since there are sometimes minor differences on what each version of their attacks can do, it can more easily be seen that there are no differences here.

I think that feat can't be calculated. Magolor's was calculable because it was a straight up spin, which could be measured. This... not so much

1. We should still take a look at the Star Dream Feat just to be sure.

2. What about that popular Low 1-C thread that was closed without any conclusion?

3. Didn't we decide to make a 5-C pre-KDL3 Kirby Key?

I think that feat can't be calculated. Magolor's was calculable because it was a straight up spin, which could be measured. This... not so much
The first one links to a spin.
Calcs to be made over time by people who know how to do them aside,
  • This MUs need to be removed, the more we wait the more over complicated that will get. This is taking too much time and would be selfish if it didn't come out of incompetence, no other topic will be talked about before we get this dealt with.
this is something everything can help on. Also the reason for which the Low 1-C thread was closed didn't stop applying.

I still am confused why you specifically link those MUs when i already explained how while some are outdated some still work. Like MK has the Ilsa match which came post-upgrades and the dedede match which is always ok to use.

That makes no sense, the invincibility candy is the same across the games and there's nothing contradicting it being able to resist life absorption
Why is it the same across all games? The invincibility candy is made of yarn in that game, different from the normal one

I see no difference. Everything in the game is made out of plasticine, even the normal popstar. then they simply go to another universe. The plasticine is just a choice of style, it was the popular thing to do back in epic yarn's and rainbow curse's times.

I see no difference. Everything in the game is made out of plasticine, even the normal popstar. then they simply go to another universe. The plasticine is just a choice of style, it was the popular thing to do back in epic yarn's and rainbow curse's times.

No it really is just made of plasticine randomly

No it really is just made of plasticine randomly
it is made of plasticine randomly, it ain't part of the lore though, meaning it's just a style choice the same way kirby star allies and kirby nightmare in dreamland aren't from different universes despite one being 3d and the other being 2d with pixel art.

anyways i'll stop responding and let Efi respond to you since it was him you refuted in the first place

it is made of plasticine randomly, it ain't part of the lore though, meaning it's just a style choice the same way kirby star allies and kirby nightmare in dreamland aren't from different universes despite one being 3d and the other being 2d with pixel art.
Prove that its not part of the lore

Prove that its not part of the lore
prove to me that it isn't first, then we'll talk. The only thing that points to it not being part of the main universe is the style change, otherwise basically every character we see on popstar are the exact same.

prove to me that it isn't first, then we'll talk. The only thing that points to it not being part of the main universe is the style change, otherwise basically every character we see on popstar are the exact same.
From the manual:

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse™ is an action game where the player draws a rainbow rope to guide Kirby™ through magical worlds made of clay. It all started when Claycia stole the colors from Dream Land in order to colorize her own world, Seventopia. With the help of a magical paintbrush named Elline, Kirby makes his way through increasingly difficult stages to bring the color back to Dream Land!

They are literally made of clay

A talented artist. Claycia loves to create items using clay, which is a good thing. But she stole all the colors from Dream Land, which is a bad thing.

The description is that of the game, not of the story. It isn't the story that acknowledges the world being made of clay, it is the part that has Kirby being called Kirby™ that acknowledges it. It is separate from the actual plot.

It doesn't, but why would a manual summarizing the game say "hey this game's art style is claymation" when it sounds way better to refer to it as "a world of clay"
You need proof that its because of that and not because it really is made of clay

The description is that of the game, not of the story. It isn't the story that acknowledges the world being made of clay, it is the part that has Kirby being called Kirby™ that acknowledges it. It is separate from the actual plot.
The sentences I sent are just talking about the plot, the Kirby™ is something they have to use in manuals due to copyright, even if its talking about story

You need proof that its because of that and not because it really is made of clay
Before that, you'd need to prove that it's specifically because it really is made of clay. You need to prove the positive before you start demanding that I prove the negative

Before that, you'd need to prove that it's specifically because it really is made of clay. You need to prove the positive before you start demanding that I prove the negative
Saying that "clay refers to claymation and not clay" is a positive claim because its basically saying "clay does not refer to clay". Its also a positive claim to even say its just an artstyle thing, there is literally a character called "Claycia"

Saying that "clay refers to claymation and not clay" is a positive claim because its basically saying "clay does not refer to clay". Its also a positive claim to even say its just an artstyle thing, there is literally a character called "Claycia"
Claycia being the name of a character is irrelevant, as her powers are never even remotely implied to have anything to do with the characters being clay. Further proof that the clay thing is more so just a motif really

Not to mention Claycilia made planets so it makes sense why she'd be clacilia since she basically molded planets like a clay statue

Back