• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Godrick has a pretty good destructive feat with one of his skills. He can fragment a large portion of the ground quite easily, and I think he can send them all flying into the air.

Edit: nope, he just fragments. Still good though.

Last edited:
Don't really play much outside of streaming it so I'm only level 29( if I were playing this personally off camera like I did dark souls tho I'd probably be like 40-70 by now tbh)

Just did some pvp with my friends and omg it's just so much better in this game looks so damn cool even just doing shit like jumping over another players magic blast and doing a falling strike is just amazing to see

Yep it's his first tho I believe
I think this is the first I've played a full soulsborne games online.

I have played bloodborne and dark souls 3 with my cousins a long time ago but never finished it. All I did was run around and die in those lol. Elden Ring is my first time properly playing a soulsborne games.

Level check where's everyone at currently

I'm at level 40 and I'm rocking Bloodhound's Fang as my main weapon since it's as close as I'm getting to the Farron Greatsword lol

Level 45 with Bloodhound's Fang +4, Meteorite Staff with a couple of magics. Currently at Liurnia.
Ah yep we're rocking the same gear then I'm also rocking the meteorite staff as my secondary although you're at "+4"😭 I haven't even found one somber stone

Back