• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Invisible Woman Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
All info gathered from @Stormy01's RT on ComicVine, all these scans are sourced, just it's taking a while to list them on thread due to sheer number of them..

General​

• Her forcefields should be variable, it's reliant on her willpower and concentration at the time, alongside the fact she can **** with their properties - Fantastic Four Vol 3 9, Fantastic Four Vol 1 400
  • Her file is to be split into 2 keys, Classic and Modern, because she picks up many skills and gains multiple amps along the years. Issue of distinction chosen is Fantastic Four Vol 1 284, since that's the issue of her rebranding to Invisible Woman, and the era where writers really began ramping up her capabilities.

Classic​

Powers and Abilities
Stats

Modern​

Powers and Abilities
Stats

Last edited:
The first scan of power null looks kinda Sus to me due to power application. She is basically doing that through light manip - since that's one of her primary powers.

Rest looks fine at a glance tho. Agreed

The first scan of power null looks kinda Sus to me due to power application. She is basically doing that through light manip - since that's one of her primary powers.
I mean not everyone with light manip can pull that off, so

Heat of a small star might just be like the surface of it, which isnt that hot, its only like 5500 degrees celsius

Agree with the rest

"Can make herself and others gradually invisible layer-by-layer, to give the illusion of disintegration"

For this one, I don't see where it says on the panel this is what happened. Is there another panel you can show us that presents this?

Other than that, everything looks fine.

"Can make herself and others gradually invisible layer-by-layer, to give the illusion of disintegration"

For this one, I don't see where it says on the panel this is what happened. Is there another panel you can show us that presents this?
It's in the next issue, ye
SLIbYDkRgXe2HFZoWbieuwOaTBXvMQlDPTKX-vaR5lmL_ooKli64so9f3fCeVwdgU0WxPJRIqWg=s1600

Most of this seems fine, but the distortion of how light reflects from objects to change their colours is definitely not shapeshifting, or even transformation.

Also, the 1997 Heroes Reborn version of the Hulk did not have anywhere near Stellar lifting strength as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
This last link just goes to the respect thread, not a specific scan.
Creation: Can create forcefield constructs like bridges, parachutes and keys
You linked the same scans here.
up to at least High 6-C with forcefields (Severely harms She-Hulk)
If possible, could you post the aftermath of this?
That’s just light manip and not shapeshifting.

Also, the 1997 Heroes Reborn version of the Hulk did not have anywhere near Stellar lifting strength as far as I am aware.
I don't think Heroes Reborn characters had different stats, at least not the characters who were originally outside the pocket dimension

oh if anyone's available actually, can y'all turn these into imgur links? Comicvine links are suscepible to break alot

Invisibility: Can make herself and others invisible, even partially. - Fantastic Four Vol 1 22, Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 1
Extrasensory Perception: Can sense forcefields - Fantastic Four Vol 1 331
Martial Arts: Judo practitioner - Fantastic Four Vol 1 17
Power Nullification: Can make invisible energies visible, disable forcefields and intangible beings tangible - Fantastic Four Vol 1 242,, Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 12, Fantastic Four Vol 1 29
Forcefield Creation: Around herself and others, and manipulate the tension, size, shape, number and permeability of the forcefield. Can create airtight bubbles to suffocate opponents (this btw implies forcefields are likely variable in nature)- Fantastic Four Vol 1 23
Shockwave Creation: As shown here

Gonna have to do the rest later since Imgur has a limit on the amount of posts you can make in an hour.

Again, why would I do that? The scans aren’t connected beyond them showing the same ability, there’s no reason to group them together.

I don't think Heroes Reborn characters had different stats, at least not the characters who were originally outside the pocket dimension
Stellar lifting strength was established 20 years later. It was considered impressive when the Hulk even lifted a pyramid back during this era.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

She didn't seriously harm She-Hulk. She gets up right after and she needs to choke her out to do anything.
...she is so shaken up she's stuttering and takes minutes to even stand. Malice decides to not bother hurting her generically and goes for a guaranteed oneshot. it definitely sca;es and I think it's as valid a harming an FF comic this era will allow for.
I wouldn't use this as legitimate scaling without more evidence.
Why so? She's doing it right there and it fits her stated peak scenario to the T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back