• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is a multiverse with uncountably infinite universes Low 1-C

Is it? I heard people saying it is.
I don't wanna make a staff thread for this but i want only staff to answer as they are the ones who make the rules.

I recall a thread about this.

Iirc, there's a difference between uncountable Infinite universes, and uncountably infinite universes.

The former was Low 1C, while the latter is 2A.

I'll try to find a thread for that later, but I'm 100% sure it exists, I think maybe in a transformers thread.

Iirc, there's a difference between uncountable Infinite universes, and uncountably infinite universes.

The former was Low 1C, while the latter is 2A.

I'll try to find a thread for that later, but I'm 100% sure it exists, I think maybe in a transformers thread.
Yes it does exist, that's literally what DT said, but there is another (kinda recent) thread that's made to upgrade Transformer to tier 1 and people agreed that both are same thing
That's different than what's being explained in the OP
No, it is same

The entire tiering system can be said to be based around layers or uncountable infinities. For example, if you read the tiering system page closely, High 1-B is infinite dimensions while Low 1-A is uncountable infinite dimensions. Even a 1-D line has uncountably infinitely many 0-D points, and so on.

2-A Universes are countable infinity on a 5-D scale, Low 1-C multiverses are uncountable infinity on a 5-D scale. 2-A has an Infinite number of space-time continuums. Which while theoretically makes the 1st 3 dimensions add to infinity individually as well as the timeframe of each universe, the distance between each universe aka the 5th dimension would also need to be infinite to separate all of them. But in order to truly reach Low 1-C, the Uncountable number of universes is one way, but individual dimensions might also need uncountable details. Having a higher plane of existence within the multiverse that's bigger than the infinite universes combined might get the impression there's some limited 6-Dimensional value.

It can be concluded if I am right :

Countless Universe = 2B

Infinite Universe = Base = 2A

Uncountably Inf Universe = L1C
( Infinite ^ Infinite )

Trancend Inf ^ Inf Universe = 1C

Trancend Inf ^ Inf ( × 6 ) Universe = H1C

Trancend Inf ^ Inf ( × 8 ) / Countless - ( D ) = 1B

Infinite - (D) = H1B

*Noted = (× 1) = Powered as many as 1 time

Last edited:
No, adding uncountable or uncountably number of 2D squares can't make a 3D object. Same applies here. It has to be an inacessible difference
I don't think you understand any of what you're talking about here. An uncountably infinite number of squares stacked together will very much lead to a significant sized 3-dimensional cube.

Inaccesibility doesn't even factor here.

I don't think you understand any of what you're talking about here. An uncountably infinite number of squares stacked together will very much lead to a significant sized 3-dimensional cube.

Inaccesibility doesn't even factor here.
Proof?

Inaccessible can mean anything, something inaccesible doesn't automatically make it have higher dimension or more dimension
Anything can mean anything, I didn't say inacessible is automatically higher dimension

Is it? I heard people saying it is.
I don't wanna make a staff thread for this but i want only staff to answer as they are the ones who make the rules.
Uncountable infinite universes I remember stated via ultima grants low 1-C.

I think the two i've seen knowledgeable about these parts of the tiering system are Ultima and Everything12. Should i call them over? I see there's a discrepancy in how some staff view this so i wanted to clear it up

I think the two i've seen knowledgeable about these parts of the tiering system are Ultima and Everything12. Should i call them over? I see there's a discrepancy in how some staff view this so i wanted to clear it up
I don't think any staff members disagree that uncountably infinite universes is Low 1-C. That thing with Confluctor looked more like a miscommunication to me.

I don't think any staff members disagree that uncountably infinite universes is Low 1-C. That thing with Confluctor looked more like a miscommunication to me.
i mean, why not ask the question now so it doesn't come up later?

it is being discussed and cleared up already in staff discussion afaik the FAQ at least.

Answer to the your question is "Yes."

You could start by looking at a line, or really any interval in 1-dimensional space, considering those are just the union of uncountably-many 0-D points, and the total amount of these points is 2^aleph-0. Same thing generalizes to any other space, as the definition of a cartesian product can tell you.

The "needs to be an inaccessible difference" bit is pretty context-dependent. You could make some model where 2^aleph-0 is weakly inaccessible, yeah, but if you mean a strongly inaccessible cardinal, then that's out of the picture, since by definition those can't be power sets of smaller sets, pretty much. And the Tiering System assumes 2^aleph_0 equals aleph-1 anyway, so, moot point.

Noooo Ultima isn't knowledgeable, he is like 15 and uses psuedo mathematics
minor-spelling-mistake.gif

(I'm 17, by the by)

You could start by looking at a line, or really any interval in 1-dimensional space, considering those are just the union of uncountably-many 0-D points, and the total amount of these points is 2^aleph-0. Same thing generalizes to any other space, as the definition of a cartesian product can tell you.

The "needs to be an inaccessible difference" bit is pretty context-dependent. You could make some model where 2^aleph-0 is weakly inaccessible, yeah, but if you mean a strongly inaccessible cardinal, then that's out of the picture, since by definition those can't be power sets of smaller sets, pretty much. And the Tiering System assumes 2^aleph_0 equals aleph-1 anyway, so, moot point.

(I'm 17, by the by)
Ayyyy me too

(I'm 17, by the by)
Would've been ******* godly if you just came here, posted that gif, and left without a single word.

Back