• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B question

can anyone explain how it would be 1-A tho? did i miss something?
1-A | Outverse level: Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level, normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant.

1-A | Outverse level: Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies and/or dimensional levels on a conceptual or existential level, normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant.
Im pretty sure that in-context it's refering to the concept of dimensions or uncontable infinite dimensions. let me check FAQ page

Is low 1-A, you just one level above them, which equals low 1-A.

1-A is only if you see transcend the mechanics of the hierachy itself and can't be reached by any extra transcendences.

It is actually, low 1-A mentions that simply transcending high 1-B gives you it because, i guess you are on a higher infinite or something.

Something tells me there is more to it, like they see the hierachy as a whole, like the way it works and how you can get higher to it, as nothing, instead of just the lower dimensions.

I mean people in the i/o revision thread said that perceiving high 1-B as fiction is 1-A
though, this go against the logic of Tier 1.
Dudes that see as a fiction 4D structure or entities are 5D not 6D, yes and that's the same with High 1-B, Low 1-A and 1-A but on a larger scale

183203665_1122703404876838_214501311869753489_n.jpg

That's what i mean't, you aren't just seeing infinite lower dimensions as fiction, you are seeing the structure itself as it, so it's workings are nothing and thus further transcendences (low 1-A) wouldn't reach you, which is 1-A

That's what i mean't, you aren't just seeing infinite lower dimensions as fiction, you are seeing the structure itself as it, so it's workings are nothing and thus further transcendences (low 1-A) wouldn't reach you, which is 1-A
the structure in context is Low 1-A?
that's case by case, space between dimensions is 5D on our wiki, but we don't assume characthers who see as fiction multiverses see said space as fiction

Reactions: Sus
There is a differnece between seeing the universes snd seeing their strucuture.

If you see the latter as it, you'll see said space as fiction because is part of the structure.

There is a differnece between seeing the universes snd seeing their strucuture.

If you see the latter as it, you'll see said space as fiction because is part of the structure.
it seems a little specific to me at this point, it would be 1-A if you see High 1-B with fraimwork Low 1-A

It is a little specific, but meh, also i think we should remind everyone that you can get 1-A from a standard 4D universe with the right context, tier 1 stuff does help the case though.

Is viewing a high 1-B structure as fictional low 1-A or 1-A?
In simple terms
  • Low 1-A: Being beyond a High 1-B person/structure in a provable way, but the degree of being beyond is not transcendent or provably so
  • 1-A: Being beyond a High 1-B system in the same way a High 1-B is beyond a 11-C. Its not being just higher than the structure, it being beyond it to the point where you can't compare them.
Viewing as fictional wouldn't be 1-A in of itself, but usually those things come with a clear explanation that the fiction thing means they can freely change the structure and are beyond it in every capacity.

Reactions: Sus
Pretty sure the difference between high 1-B and 1-A is higher than high 1-B and 11-C, the only difference between the latters is layers of transcendence, while 1-A is above any layers you have or add.

Low 1-A can be achieved by just being 1 layer above high 1-B.

Pretty sure the difference between high 1-B and 1-A is higher than high 1-B and 11-C
It is, I'm just explaining where its coming from as a comparison. You need to have solid evidence of being beyond the system rather than just higher than it.

In simple terms
  • Low 1-A: Being beyond a High 1-B person/structure in a provable way, but the degree of being beyond is not transcendent or provably so
  • 1-A: Being beyond a High 1-B system in the same way a High 1-B is beyond a 11-C. Its not being just higher than the structure, it being beyond it to the point where you can't compare them.
Viewing as fictional wouldn't be 1-A in of itself, but usually those things come with a clear explanation that the fiction thing means they can freely change the structure and are beyond it in every capacity.
Then, if there is a structure that transcend a High 1-B strucuture, seeing like something fictional or insignificant. It means that it is a Low 1-A?

If its superior to that degree it would be 1-A. Like the Warp or the Far Realm.

If its superior to that degree it would be 1-A. Like the Warp or the Far Realm.
For example, this would be a 1-A?:
Example Structure consists of an existence that transcends the entire High 1-B structure to the point where this existence is less than nothing itself, since Example Structure transcends it in every concept and even this existence is capable of modifying it at its pleasure with the simple consequences of the actions of its inhabitants. Both this existence and its inhabitants are unable to perceive the previous existence because it is so insignificant and small that it is meaningless.
Thanks

What do you mean with
11-C refers to a 0-Dimensional object or just a single point kn a coordinate grid. An object without length, width, or depth.

A High 1-B is an infinite Dimensional object, or something that contains all real numbers within it.

Low 1-A refers to Aleph-0, a cardinal thst contains an uncountable infinity. 1-A refers to an Aleph-1, which is another uncountable infinity above Aleph 0.

So to get 1-A you would need to mathematically prove its equitable to an Aleph-1 or conceptually superior to a structure in the same degree than an Aleph is from a lower Aleph.

Back