• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread will be used to report edits to any of our wiki pages that are considered unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Reports here should cover the following types of violations:

• Vandalism and trolling in our wiki pages
  • Bad edits that violate our guidelines regarding structure formats (these include profiles, verses, items, civilisations, teams, vehicles, locations, powers and abilities, categories, and navigation templates) and common formatting
  • Unapproved changes to profiles without (or without linking to) an approved content revision thread
  • Incessant posting of low-quality and incomplete pages after one or several warnings
  • Embedding suspicious or/and phishing links (this may include but not limited to shortened links) onto pages
  • Publishing pages that heavily violate our wiki guidelines (this may include extremely controversial, disturbing, gruesome and explicit content that severely violates our guidelines or/and Fandom's guidelines)
  • Uploads of disturbing and/or inappropriate images
  • Edits that include information or threats that may endanger the safety of another user
  • Any edits and page creations that you may find disturbing and violate the site rules/and Fandom's guidelines/terms of services

For reports of other types of rule-violations, including problematic behaviour in our forum, please click here instead.

Before making a report in this thread, it is preferable if you have tried to verify that the edits in question were not accepted. You can do this by asking individuals who support the verse on their message walls, or by using our forum's search function to view recent content revision threads specific to that verse.

Staff members, please be mindful of the fact that some unauthorised edits are going to be made by clueless new members. Before any severe action is taken against them, please provide them with the information they need to become productive members of our wiki. After they have been warned, stricter action can be taken. Additionally, take into consideration whether the unauthorized edits were blatant troll edits (for example, changing a profile page's attack potency to tier 0), and reflect this in the suggested punishment.

It is recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "Watch" button in the upper right corner of this post.

All staff members, it is extremely important that you kindly follow and bookmark both this thread and our "watched discussion threads" page, as our automated notifications may stop working for you due to deleted posts, and visiting these pages regularly will prevent that from happening.

Do not derail the Vandalism Reports thread with irrelevant nonsense or internal disputes. It is solely for making serious, warranted reports of violations of Editing Rules, and not for discussion or side comments. Such posts should preferably be removed by the staff, and if a member continues to derail after being repeatedly told to stop, this will result in a temporary ban.

Regular members are not allowed to post in the Vandalism Reports thread unless they are making a report here, have direct involvement in a report, or have relevant information about a report that has not been brought up yet, in order to not derail or delay the processing of the reports, or worse instigate further rule violations. Repeated violations will be followed with a strict warning, followed by a thread-ban for one week or longer depending on how bad an offender's behaviour has been, or even a site ban in more extreme cases.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the SOAP wiki.

Last edited:
@AKM sama @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler @DarkGrath @Shadowbokunohero @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03 @Therefir @IdiosyncraticLawyer @GarrixianXD @Catzlaflame @JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @Eficiente @DemonGodMitchAubin @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @Armorchompy @CrimsonStarFallen @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @EliminatorVenom @LephyrTheRevanchist @Deagonx @FinePoint @Elizio33 @Propellus @Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Therefir @DMUA @TheRustyOne @Jasonsith @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @M3X_2.0 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237 @SeijiSetto @The_Divine_Phoenix @ZackMoon1234 @MistaClean @MonkeyOfLife @Muchacho_mrm @Makai641001 @Paul_Frank @TheUnshakableOne

Hello, everybody.

This is just an official message that we have now split our rule-violation thread into two separate parts with different focus.

For reports about vandalism to our wiki pages, you should use this thread that I am currently posting in. Please click watch and bookmark it.

And for everything else, please continue to make reports in and help out with our old rule-violation reports thread.

Thanks in advance for all of you help.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@AKM sama @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler @DarkGrath @Shadowbokunohero @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03 @Therefir @IdiosyncraticLawyer @GarrixianXD @Catzlaflame @JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @Eficiente @DemonGodMitchAubin @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @Armorchompy @CrimsonStarFallen @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @EliminatorVenom @LephyrTheRevanchist @Deagonx @FinePoint @Elizio33 @Propellus @Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Therefir @DMUA @TheRustyOne @Jasonsith @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @M3X_2.0 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237 @SeijiSetto @The_Divine_Phoenix @ZackMoon1234 @MistaClean @MonkeyOfLife @Muchacho_mrm @Makai641001 @Paul_Frank @TheUnshakableOne

Hello, everybody.

This is just an official message that we have now split our rule-violation thread into two separate parts with different focus.

For reports about vandalism to our wiki pages, you should use this thread that I am currently posting in. Please click watch and bookmark it.

And for everything else, please continue to make reports in and help out with our old rule-violation reports thread.

Thanks in advance for all of you help.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Understood and bookmarked

Thank you. 🙏

I handled it:

he did it again

he did it again
I blocked them due to ignoring staff instructions and continuously vandalizing pages.

Thank you for helping out, but it wasn't a malicious edit, and the new member may simply not understand how message walls work yet, so I changed the block to 3 months instead of permanent. 🙏
Fair, that makes more sense. Apologies for the inconvenience, I’ll make sure I’m more hesitant on the block length when approaching non-tier 0/tier 1 changes. Thank you for correcting it.

Posting here to announce that I've banned AThe1412 for one month.

I noticed a substantial edit to a profile without a linked CRT (or one discoverable through searching the verse's tags, and their comment history). When I looked at their wall, I noticed that they'd been warned for that sort of thing 6 times before, without ever really acknowledging it.

I've blocked Edison Law for three months.

Another case of substantial edits without CRTs. This one is longer because, despite having been warned fewer times, they've previously been banned for 2 months for the same reason.

Posting here to announce that I've banned AThe1412 for one month.

I noticed a substantial edit to a profile without a linked CRT (or one discoverable through searching the verse's tags, and their comment history). When I looked at their wall, I noticed that they'd been warned for that sort of thing 6 times before, without ever really acknowledging it.
I hate to ban someone without hearing from them but in this scenario it does seem like they provide us no choice by outright refusing to be heard. Shit sucks, but I agree with the action taken. Could you link the "substantial edit", though?

I hate to ban someone without hearing from them but in this scenario it does seem like they provide us no choice by outright refusing to be heard. Shit sucks, but I agree with the action taken. Could you link the "substantial edit", though?

@Zenkaibattery1 What do you have to say about this?

It seems like you have done the same things here:

Back