• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Level check where's everyone at currently

I'm at level 40 and I'm rocking Bloodhound's Fang as my main weapon since it's as close as I'm getting to the Farron Greatsword lol
Level 25 currently after I figured out how to stop dying all the time. And that was by using the secret joestar technique

But fr the Moonlight Veil and that glintblade phalanx is full Virgil I'm convinced, I kinda want to make another character just to use those all specifically (then again my current stats kinda fits it already so maybe I'll just use this character)

And btw guys Stay Motivated!!

Also, do note that Rennala is like, the second major major boss of the game I think. Would the other Great Runes scale?
I suppose so.

Are we gonna do multiple keys for the Tarnished? Like early game and end of game and such. From what I gather, Godrick the Golden is the weakest of all the major bosses?

When your power cuts off then on causing you to lose 4 hours of play time 🤦🏽‍♂️
My friend got to the 3rd boss and had to restart not just from the start but from a new console because elden kept crashing his ps5 🗿

Asshole somehow further than me already again. Don't feel bad though he's cheating rat.
I dunno how to summons wolves oof

Talk to blue chick at the church of elleh near the start of the game. She'll be like oh cool it's a horse and then give ya wolves before magic'ing the **** off.

Speaking of killing Dragons, I finally made it to the Church of Dragon Communion and can now use all these Dragon Hearts I have. Also, the Dragon Heart's Item Description literally says that they're still beating, make of that what you will.

Speaking of killing Dragons, I finally made it to the Church of Dragon Communion and can now use all these Dragon Hearts I have. Also, the Dragon Heart's Item Description literally says that they're still beating, make of that what you will.
I made it there like day 2 of playing 😭😭had no dragon hearts at the time tho now I got either 2 or 3

I made it there like day 2 of playing 😭😭had no dragon hearts at the time tho now I got either 2 or 3
Yeah, I used them to buy Ekzyke's Rot Breath and Smarag's Glintstone Breath. Both of which cost TWO Hearts Each and used my last Heart on the Dragonice Incantation. Btw, these Incantations require at least 15 Arcane and at least 22 Faith to use.

Yeah, I used them to buy Ekzyke's Rot Breath and Smarag's Glintstone Breath. Both of which cost TWO Hearts Each and used my last Heart on the Dragonice Incantation. Btw, these Incantations require at least 15 Arcane and at least 22 Faith to use.
Aw damn welp if I were playing this like I played DS3 then I'd actually be specing into faith but not this time around so I suppose I'll have to pass on those

Back