• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyurem vs Fecto Elfilis

Spinoirr

He/Him
Kyurem vs Fecto Elfilis
  • speed is equal
  • Fecto Elfilis and White/Black Kyurem are being used
  • both are galaxy level
  • fight takes place on Remnant
Black/White Kyurem:
Fecto Elfilis:
icon:
6071-Shiny-Kyurem-Black.webp
Kirby-And-The-Forgotten-Land-Final-Boss-Fecto-Elfilis.jpg

Basically

Necrozma 2x>50%Zygarde=>Mega Mewtwo => Shiny Genesect < Kyurem <Zekrom=Reshiram

Base necrozma (who did the 3-C feat) ≈ Mega Mewtwo since UN ≈ BaseNecrozma+Lunala/Solgaleo
Solgaleo =< Base Necrozma while 50%Z=1/2 of UN.

Original dragon = Reshiram+Zekrom+Kyurem

OD≈2.5-3x Genesect who is =< MM and thus SG=<BaseNecrozma

So Original Dragon is above 2x the 3-C feat and so is UN.

Base necrozma (who did the 3-C feat) ≈ Mega Mewtwo since UN ≈ BaseNecrozma+Lunala/Solgaleo
Solgaleo =< Base Necrozma while 50%Z=1/2 of UN.
Mega Mewtwo in the Genesect movie isn't even the same as the one that fought and could barely handle Zygarde who in complete form is one shotted by Ultra Necrozma

Anyways when did Fecto Forgo ever one-shot 3-C people? He got his ass kicked by Kirby who downscales from the 3-C feat
Galacta Knight is stronger than Void Termina, Kirby can beat Galacta Knight and Morpho Knight, and Fecto Soul is stronger than Kirby, then Kirby gets stronger than ever and Fecto Elfilis can damage Kirby and send him flying as there are animations of that

Mega Mewtwo in the Genesect movie isn't even the same as the one that fought and could barely handle Zygarde who in complete form is one shotted by Ultra Necrozma
Them being different didn't matter during scaling, we use species profiles, not separate, unless of course you want to separate all pokemon media and have like 3-4 profiles for every pokemon.

Mega Mewtwo was severely weakened by being mentally fused with Blaine and had no access to his stronger Y form. Despite that MM took multiple direct point blank hits from Crunch and two Dragon Pulses to the faces and didn't get knocked out (he didn't de-mega evolve which always happens when you're defeated).
Also when the heck did Zygarde get one-shotted by UN? Even 50% managed to get hits off on UN and actually damage it.
Either way he'd scale above base Necrozma who did the 3-C feat.

Galacta Knight is stronger than Void Termina, Kirby can beat Galacta Knight and Morpho Knight, and Fecto Soul is stronger than Kirby, then Kirby gets stronger than ever and Fecto Elfilis can damage Kirby and send him flying as there are animations of that
None of that proves one-shots.
Galacta knight is not stronger than Void Termina, he literally had 4 knights near equal to him fighting at his side, did you not notice that there's quite literally 4 spears in the Jamba heart? It's outright explained that it was the work of 4 heroes.
Morpho knight is ≈> Galacta Knight and below Aeon Hero Galacta Knight

Kirby is above Morpho knight and ≈ Void termina

Fecto Elfilis can damage Kirby and thus is <≈Kirby

So

VT ≈ Kirby => Fecto Elfilis
Kirby < Massive 3-C explosion

Fecto downscales from that feat

Them being different didn't matter during scaling, we use species profiles, not separate, unless of course you want to separate all pokemon media and have like 3-4 profiles for every pokemon.

Mega Mewtwo was severely weakened by being mentally fused with Blaine and had no access to his stronger Y form. Despite that MM took multiple direct point blank hits from Crunch and two Dragon Pulses to the faces and didn't get knocked out (he didn't de-mega evolve which always happens when you're defeated).
Also when the heck did Zygarde get one-shotted by UN? Even 50% managed to get hits off on UN and actually damage it.
Either way he'd scale above base Necrozma who did the 3-C feat.
Mega Mewtwo X is also trained and Gen 7 instead of 5, so how Mega Mewtwo Y scales is unknown. We scale most wild species like that, but Mewtwo is an exception because its not some wild pokemon, its man made. The Mewtwo in Genesect movie is just something that looks like mewtwo and has psychic powers and can mega and has the same name

Zygarde didn't really harm UN, he just used thousand arrows to negate his flight, which is the secondary effect of the move. Zygarde was one shotted and reduced to its cells by a photon geyser. Mega Mewtwo cannot damage Zygarde, only hold it back. When 50% Zygarde used Dragon Pulse, it one shotted Mega Mewtwo X and Lysandre explicitly stated they were knocked out. Where was it stated Mewtwo was weakened?

Mewtwo was weakened because his stronger Y forme was restricted.

Zygarde never one-shotted Mewtwo, we change chapter and the dude literally says "one more time, dragon pulse", implying that he used it once before on Mewtwo.

Lysandre saying Mewtwo is knocked out has no merit since he isn't some omniscient guy who knows everything about a pokemon's state and the fact that he didn't detransform just confirms that Mewtwo was most likely still concious.

Mewtwo was weakened because his stronger Y forme was restricted.
Can you show me?

Zygarde never one-shotted Mewtwo, we change chapter and the dude literally says "one more time, dragon pulse", implying that he used it once before on Mewtwo.

He could just mean he used dragon pulse on someone else since we don't see Mewtwo getting hit

Lysandre saying Mewtwo is knocked out has no merit since he isn't some omniscient guy who knows everything about a pokemon's state and the fact that he didn't detransform just confirms that Mewtwo was most likely still concious.

At least barely conscious

Galacta knight is not stronger than Void Termina, he literally had 4 knights near equal to him fighting at his side, did you not notice that there's quite literally 4 spears in the Jamba heart? It's outright explained that it was the work of 4 heroes.
Morpho knight is ≈> Galacta Knight and below Aeon Hero Galacta Knight

Kirby is above Morpho knight and ≈ Void termina

Fecto Elfilis can damage Kirby and thus is <≈Kirby

So

VT ≈ Kirby => Fecto Elfilis
Kirby < Massive 3-C explosion

Fecto downscales from that feat
Galacta Knight is stated to be the strongest warrior, so stronger than Void Termina

Galacta Knight is stated to be the strongest warrior, so stronger than Void Termina
1. Warrior, Void isn't a warrior
2. The statement isn't valid since he was already beaten by MK, Kirby and scales below Morpho
3. Strongest in the galaxy, meaning that anything from outside the galaxy doesn't count
4. Statement was made before latest games

He could just mean he used dragon pulse on someone else since we don't see Mewtwo getting hit
We don't see that because there are a few scene changes.
That assumption would be dumb since he is quite literally fighting mewtwo and now staring him down. Assuming that he used it against the pokemon he's been fighting for the last chapter makes 100% more sense than assuming he hit someone else randomly and off-scene

At least barely conscious
Yes, but clearly alive and not even knocked out

Can you show me
No, it was Kukui who told me about it and I've only red parts of the manga. I wanted to complete reading it but school's been screwing me over

1. Warrior, Void isn't a warrior
2. The statement isn't valid since he was already beaten by MK, Kirby and scales below Morpho
3. Strongest in the galaxy, meaning that anything from outside the galaxy doesn't count
4. Statement was made before latest games
A warrior is someone who fights, which Void termia counts as

Morpho knight used hax to beat him and became the strongest right after

Void Termina is in the galaxy

So?

We don't see that because there are a few scene changes.
That assumption would be dumb since he is quite literally fighting mewtwo and now staring him down. Assuming that he used it against the pokemon he's been fighting for the last chapter makes 100% more sense than assuming he hit someone else randomly and off-scene
We don't know if Mewtwo even got hit by it, and it didn't skip a chapter, we don't see Zygarde using dragon pulse at all even though we see the whole fight without any skipping

Yes, but clearly alive and not even knocked out

Why does that matter? Still a one shot

No, it was Kukui who told me about it

Then I won't believe you because I don't recall anything like that in the manga

And even so, Mewtwo can't put a dent on someone who's weaker than Necrozma, so Kyurem can't do anything here. Kyurem also doesn't always start with Sheer Cold, while any of Fecto's attacks will one shot, so this isn't a stomp but I'll vote Fecto Elfilis

Anyways i won't derail anymore because arguing with XXKing is like talking to a brick wall and the only way to win is to ignore him.

Kyurem scales above M. Mewtwo who scales to base Necrozma who did the 3-C feat.

Fecto scales below kirby who scales down from Void's feat

Fecto isn't going to one-shot Kyurem and it leads with attacks it can overall dodge. It's close enough so a good ice beam or a sheer cold would freeze him solid and in the latter's case 1-hit ko.

I stand by my vote for Kyurem and that is my last and final opinion.

Also, it not leading with freezing attacks is wrong. It leads with freezing abilities very often and considering it casually produces absolute zero air it will have that effect on practically every attack

Neither a brave soldier nor a brave fighter.

Fighter isn't specifically someone who fights. If i get drunk and fight someone it doesn't mean i am a warrior, neither that one cat that scratched someone, it ain't a warrior either
That does sound like being a warrior to me

I already said why it isn't a one shot and you have only managed to provide your own personal opinions which fit your personal narrative and not reality
That's just a concession

Back