• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It breaks no rules, and harms nobody. All it needs is citation for it's verse and nobody is gonna confuse it.
When it's only used by two pages, it is

- Editing Rules

I think that a powers and abilities page for such a non-prominent verse, and with an ability (mana manipulation) that is very common for magic-oriented verses, seems inappropriate.
I have to agree.

It's such a broad name for an ability, and using it for just a single verse doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Ok, I have an idea, maybe I can put it under magic but have it be seen as mana with it's label and have brackets listing what it does in the profile it is in, does that seem fair?

Ok, I have an idea, maybe I can put it under magic but have it be seen as mana with it's label and have brackets listing what it does in the profile it is in, does that seem fair?
Parenthesis would be better than brackets for this kind of purpose, but yes, this would be best.
And please make a Content Revision Thread at this point, this is derailing the thread too much.

Parenthesis would be better than brackets for this kind of purpose, but yes, this would be best.
And please make a Content Revision Thread at this point, this is derailing the thread too much.
I did but I don't think it is relevant anymore since I got a good idea, the Mana Manipulation page can be deleted

imo A good idea would be to just include a detailed explanation of the power either on the verse page itself, or make a blog and link it in the verse page. A lot of verses have blogs dedicated to specific aspects, like cosmology or unique powers.

Did someone changed Reinhard van Astrea profile without permissions again? Holy crap, every day Reinhard profile is messed up

I have deleted Mana Manipulation.

I also locked Reinhard's page and banned the person who inserted false statistics there and elsewhere for 3 months.

Reporting @Lollipop_The_King for editing Infinite's page and removing a important note without a CRT:

This note was added to be a warning to not scale him to other Ruby users, I don't think this is ban worthy or anything, just a warning he needs to do a CRT to remove stuff like that

Last edited:
Reporting Lolipop The King (Doesn't seem to have an internal account) for editing Infinite's page and removing a important note without a CRT:

This note was added to be a warning to not scale him to other Ruby users, I don't think this is ban worthy or anything, just a warning he needs to do a CRT to remove stuff like that
He does have an account in here

Reporting Lolipop The King (Doesn't seem to have an internal account) for editing Infinite's page and removing a important note without a CRT:

First of all, I exist so screw you.
Second of all, I got permission, so SCREW YOU.

@Lollipop_The_King first of all, mind your tone. They were just unaware of certain things, no need to be so rude to people.

Second, could you show evidence of what was accepted or who gave you permission?

The Xehanort vandalism was ban-worthy, so I blocked him for 3 months earlier.

Reporting @theultimate5105.

My CRT was finalized here with Damage3245 and SamanPatou being the mods that questioned the revisions. Once they got their issues done and we had a sufficient amount of knowledgeable members and staff settle out issues w/ the additions, I added them with a statement of me saying I was going to add them.
I'll add everything else.

Before I locked it, the member I listed above (theultimate5105) countered the points, but as the CRT was already resolved via my comment (I'll add everything else), I replied to his messages and locked the thread.

He went to Roronoa Zoro's page and undid my edits to the page, removing the speed ratings that I added in.
I stayed lenient and I undid the edits, and I typed in the history "Don't revise pages w/out a CRT".
He undid them again.

I undid his edits then I commented on his wall a warning before I brought it to the RVR. He replied to my warning and we went back and forth for a little while, then he undid the edits again.

This user undid 3 edits of mine deliberately back to back as if we were having an editing war.

I request that the page can be locked and his edits can be undone after the page is locked so they can't be edited again (all you have to do is press undone, nothing specific needs to be typed it).

Reporting @theultimate5105.

My CRT was finalized here with Damage3245 and SamanPatou being the mods that questioned the revisions. Once they got their issues done and we had a sufficient amount of knowledgeable members and staff settle out issues w/ the additions, I added them with a statement of me saying I was going to add them.

Before I locked it, the member I listed above (theultimate5105) countered the points, but as the CRT was already resolved via my comment (I'll add everything else), I replied to his messages and locked the thread.

He went to Roronoa Zoro's page and undid my edits to the page, removing the speed ratings that I added in.
I stayed lenient and I undid the edits, and I typed in the history "Don't revise pages w/out a CRT".
He undid them again.

I undid his edits then I commented on his wall a warning before I brought it to the RVR. He replied to my warning and we went back and forth for a little while, then he undid the edits again.

This user undid 3 edits of mine deliberately back to back as if we were having an editing war.

I request that the page can be locked and his edits can be undone after the page is locked so they can't be edited again (all you have to do is press undone, nothing specific needs to be typed it).
Yeah, I think he should get a 2 month suspension.

Blantantly lying now
You said you would add the stuff no staff responded. I went against you and you locked the thread after making one response.

Back