• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet discussion but better [Spoilers ahead]

-No arguing beyond 3 replies

That is the one rule you need to uphold.

Try to have fun
9bqofb86ujk81.png

Apparently Lechonk might be the waifumon and some think Smoliv will be our inanimate object mon.

Also I'm probably in the minority but I like Koraidon more.

And also both professors are hot

"What if the unique aspect of this region is that the “open world” is one giant temporal rift. This would also allow for the speculated gimmick of turning your Pokémon into a primal or futuristic form."

A reddit theory. Would be real cool if that was the case

Another thing that I like about Koraidon is that, while most likely unintentional, it has the color scheme of the Bi Pride Flag on it's feathers and it released to the public at the start of June, which is Pride Month. I think it's pretty neat. Bi himbo lizard.

I thought it was a confirmation or somtjwgin
nah it's just speculation based on the evident tradition vs. future theme and the fact that we've got professors Sado and Turo, who's names are based on the words Pasado - past and Futuro - future.

nah it's just speculation based on the evident tradition vs. future theme and the fact that we've got professors Sado and Turo, who's names are based on the words Pasado - past and Futuro - future.
Just watch, the new battle gimmick will be time travel moves, Pokemon are about to have an immeasurable speed key in their new gimmick form

either way i personally hope for some timeline statements. If this game is really time travel based then we're hopefully gonna get statements regarding how the timelines work and, hopefully, that they are infinite. Of course, it's a lot to hope for, however it's still a good bit of hope.

either way i personally hope for some timeline statements. If this game is really time travel based then we're hopefully gonna get statements regarding how the timelines work and, hopefully, that they are infinite. Of course, it's a lot to hope for, however it's still a good bit of hope.
Nah, there's gonna be this statement

"There are 3 timelines in all existence". Then we downgrade the whole verse

Nah, there's gonna be this statement

"There are 3 timelines in all existence". Then we downgrade the whole verse
i mean that ain't possible cause we already have a statement about there being countless worlds in PLA, not to mention countless wormhole universes in sun and moon.
I think we're safe

i mean that ain't possible cause we already have a statement about there being countless worlds in PLA, not to mention countless wormhole universes in sun and moon.
I think we're safe
Wrong, the statement will be contradicted

Dialga and Palkia will be downgraded to 2-C mark my words

TBH even if such statement happens but isn't elaborated on, I'd wonder the reliability of the one doing the statement to begin with, some plot threads in the series can't even work with only three timelines.

I already deemed it a failure it would of resulted in the legendary pokemon being low 2-C.
To summarize manga had a 10 part conflict that involved every gen 4 legendary meaning the Regis would be low 2-C changing the weather trio and the tier 3 scaling chain to a low 2-C one and making hoopa clash of ages mostly consistent meaning lugia and the birds that serve the current baseline are low 2-C

I already deemed it a failure it would of resulted in the legendary pokemon being low 2-C.
To summarize manga had a 10 part conflict that involved every gen 4 legendary meaning the Regis would be low 2-C changing the weather trio and the tier 3 scaling chain to a low 2-C one and making hoopa clash of ages mostly consistent meaning lugia and the birds that serve the current baseline are low 2-C
All of them except maybe the base weather trio scale above the creation trio

Lugia doesn't even have anti feats other than Hoopa scaling who also don't have anti feats, and a portion of Raikou's power can beat Pokemon that can one shot Dialga

Lugia doesn't even have anti feats other than Hoopa scaling who also don't have anti feats, and a portion of Raikou's power can beat Pokemon that can one shot Dialga
Currently clash of ages is to inconsistent also where is the Raikou thing from.

Anyone know how scarlet and violet are counterparts as in the actual colors.
Technically it's somewhat similar to red and blue. Violet is a bit of red with tons of blue and scarlet is a deep violet. They're also opposites in relation to Spain lore since scarlet is based on the current flag and weirdly enough the violet part comes from an older flag of spain.

Technically it's somewhat similar to red and blue. Violet is a bit of red with tons of blue and scarlet is a deep violet. They're also opposites in relation to Spain lore since scarlet is based on the current flag and weirdly enough the violet part comes from an older flag of spain.
Neat

Back