• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure you should premote JBW vs threads in it's own sub forum. If there isn't a a thread for this already, you can create one there

Currently the thread is pretty stale with only 2 people discussing anything. Further discussions would be appreciated (Currently we're trying to figure out whether or not evil green lantern batman stands a chance against absolute moral-based corruption)
The Dawnbreaker vs Princess Luna (DC Comics vs MLP) (0-0-1)

Currently the thread is pretty stale with only 2 people discussing anything. Further discussions would be appreciated (Currently we're trying to figure out whether or not evil green lantern batman stands a chance against absolute moral-based corruption)
Green Lantern Batman vs Mindhax

Oh, that sounds like a nightmare and a half to debate...

Well, since it's been a while since I properly bumped my list, and quite a few changes have been made where certain matches have either concluded or been rendered null and void due to verse upgrade/downgrades, I figure I may as well repost all of my versus threads once more as their own post.

Faultline vs. Senku Ishigami (Parahumans vs. Dr. Stone) (0-4-0)
Nowi vs. Solus (Fire Emblem vs. Owlboy) (0-0-0)
Jumpy Ghostface vs. Raboot (Hero 108 vs. Pokémon) (0-1-0)
Rom, The Vacuous Spider vs. Ifrit (Bloodborne vs. Dragalia Lost) (2-0-0)
Dominic Toretto vs. Franklin Clinton (The Fast & The Furious vs. Grand Theft Auto) (0-5-0)
Whisper the Wolf vs. The Kid (Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Bastion) (0-0-0)
Otus vs. Isis Philae (Owlboy vs. Dragon Lore and Love) (0-4-0)

Last edited:
Not my matches but I do still want them concluded

Xiphactinus vs Crabsquid (The real world vs Subnautica) (1-0-0)
A.M.A.Z.O vs Adam Arclight (Arrowverse vs Needless) (0-0-2)
Killer Moth vs Hsu Hao (DC Comics vs Mortal Kombat) (4-0-0)
Connor vs Dwight Fairfield (Detroit : Become Human vs Dead by Daylight) (2-0-0)
Trillion the Three-Headed Lion vs Jason Voorhes (Beast Quest vs Friday the 13th) (5-0-0)
Maguma vs Tarkus (Godzilla vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) (0-4-0)
Thumbelina vs Helios (Puzzles and Dragons vs Yu-Gi-Oh!) (1-0-0)
Noah vs Merlin (Puzzle and Dragons Vs. Monster Strike) (1-0-0)
Peasant vs Spearton (TABS vs Stick Wars) (2-0-0)

Last edited:
My current line-up has changed considerably. I think it's about time I promote my current matches. Also most of the threads with votes already have a finished discussion so please, just vote. I just want to conclude some of these, especially the third one on this list
Deathstroke vs Big Sister (DC Comics vs Bioshock) (0-0-0)
Sebastian Castellanos vs The Legion (The Evil Within vs Dead by Daylight) (1-0-0)
Connor vs The Number Man (Detroit : Become Human vs Parahumans) (2-0-0)
Captain Cold vs Burnscar (Arrowverse vs Parahumans) (0-0-0)
Rainbow Dash vs Scout (MLP vs TF2) (1-0-0)
Fluttershy vs Ratcatcher 2 (MLP vs DCEU) (0-0-0)
Connor Kenway vs Nightwolf (Assassin's Creed vs Mortal Kombat) (0-3-0)
The Merciless vs Tempest Shadow (DC Comics vs MLP) (0-0-0)

Back