• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can AMAZO hurt Adam enough to bypass Immortality type 3? At the same time, what can Adam evolve to in order to counter AMAZO's time travel?

I do not known how much AMAZO's mimic abilities can extend, like, would he win the physiology of Adam and gain PF Zero and Doppelganger in the spot? I believe if it can obtain all Arclight's powers at its perfection and known how to use then it would win most of the time in quality of having Time Travel. But that would be the best scenario, as if it takes some time to copy the powers, learn how the unleash their potential as well as being unable to repricate Doppelganger, then Arclight should win most of the time. Plus, few Fragments as Psychochinesis as Missing Link abilities, and takes more time to repricate.

Hmm, whose powers has he copied before and how long did it take him to master it. This fight could probably go either way but its too close for me to decide lol, i don't know much about the characters tho, i just found two characters in the same tier and put them against each-other.

IIRC he copies powers extremely fast and also uses them correctly off the bat. He even copied Green Arrow's powers who technically doesn't even have any. AMAZO also phases through a lot of attacks in-character.

If AMAZO copy the powers perfectly and instantly (that I doubt considering few abilities are Missing Links, and the likes as Blade and Guido will found hard to mimic), then it also won PF Zero, both fighters fight at the moment that their power increases and they turn into a "big bang".

I believe AMAZO would have the advantage due having Time Travel at the start of the fight, so if he play good its cards, it coukd go to the past before the fight start, and since he is boosted by PF Zero, he would be stronger than past Arclight.

Of course, Arclight may also copy Time Travel and do the same maneuver. Alternatively, what happened between Arclight and Blade could happen, and they could nullify their own powers, in which case Arclight would hold the advantage due keeping bith PF Zero and Doppelganger, as those powers are as natural to him as is breathing and walking.

If AMAZO copy the powers perfectly and instantly (that I doubt considering few abilities are Missing Links, and the likes as Blade and Guido will found hard to mimic)
He scans the body apparently. Would it be more difficult than copying meta/speedster and kryptonian powers? Like the latter also have a lot of powers with missing links.
Also considering Ralph’s elasticity he’s gonna be very difficult to put down even at the start of the fight.

He scans the body apparently. Would it be more difficult than copying meta/speedster and kryptonian powers? Like the latter also have a lot of powers with missing links.
Also considering Ralph’s elasticity he’s gonna be very difficult to put down even at the start of the fight.
If he can't be killed at the start, it's gonna be pretty hard to kill him at any other time

Back