• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Next step towards Ixa spam, as the two matches that involved him was success, let's try another one and this time i'll use someone that i almost forgot her existence for a years until recently (possible Mugino spam after this?#slapped)
Hope this running well, but if this is turned into a stomp then a bummer but so be it lel

On his days off, Nago chose to go on vacation in London. His first spot to visit is the tower bridge, he wanted to enjoying the view of city from that while relaxing
As he arrived and do the thing he want to, a woman approached him and stand beside him, looks like want to enjoying the view too...
???: What a great day, aren't it?
Nago: nodded
???: But i afraid this will be your last day you see this view
Nago: noticed something wrong what?
The woman unleashed a laser, aimed to destroying his head, but successfully avoided it, but as the result the tower got hit and cut the upper side of it, caused it collapsed
Nago jumped from it and landed on the bridge, he then see the woman emerged from the smoke and dust that resulted from her destruction
Nago: Fangire? No, i think you're not one of them
???: Sadly no, ever heard the Esper?
Nago: Esper....the special group of human that capable using an supernatural power?
???: Sort of smirk i said that this will be your last day, right? Let me introduce myself before your death....the name is Shizuri Mugino, one of the level 5 Esper
Nago: You seriously want me to die, huh? took of his ixa belt woman can be scary sometime.....but please, once your life returned to god, i expect no regret from you
Mugino: Like that ever happen in her position
Nago: How confident ....transform into Ixa Safe Mode
And thus the fight begin, Mugino manage to step back so she can gain an range advantage, who would win!?

• 8-B Ixa is used and he he start at Save Mode
  • Post-Prosthetics Mugino is used
  • Powered Ixer are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
  • Starting Range: 250 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Level 5 Quantum Wave-Energy Esper: 0
  • The Fangire Hunter: 7 (Semi, Ixa, Berrie, Peter, Rez, Batta, Flare)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Ixa.600.1138630.jpg

VS
Mugino.Shizuri.600.3110330.jpg

Last edited:
In character Mugino goes for shooting beams that do subatomic damage on contact, she will fairly quickly resort to spamming them and since you didn't restrict it, Mugino can amp her beams up with a drug too although they will go out of control.

Her ap doesn't matter due to her attacks durability negating on contact however due to her durability being 9-C ixa can oneshot her with any attack if it connects.

Her reactions and burst speeds are also faster than her base speed meaning she will have an easier time dodging his attacks too.

How does Ixa fight in character because Mugino goes for the kill straight away

Damn, subatomic level beams. He actually starts off with his gun, so both actually have a chance to one shot each other quickly. Although, Ixa could have an easier time dodging attacks due to his enhanced senses. He could also use the Ixalion to make himself a much harder target to attack and could even use the Ixa Generator to drastically increase his AP.

How much do you think Shizuri’s arrogance will play into this fight?

Also, a thing to point out. If Ixa’s sees her beams as much as a threat they actually are, the Sol Flasher will make Shizuri blind and stun for.

Damn, subatomic level beams. He actually starts off with his gun, so both actually have a chance to one shot each other quickly. Although, Ixa could have an easier time dodging attacks due to his enhanced senses. He could also use the Ixalion to make himself a much harder target to attack and could even use the Ixa Generator to drastically increase his AP.

How much do you think Shizuri’s arrogance will play into this fight?
I'm not very knowledgeable on post prosthetic Shizuri's behaviour but assuming it's the same as her prior keys, unless she has something against her target like Misaka or Hamazura then she won't get arrogant right at the start.

However she does start of with the idea that she can't lose and will get progressively more angry the longer Ixa can survive against her.

Also, a bit of a worrying fact is that Shizuri's base speed is athletic human level making it Mach 0.022449 while her combat and reaction speeds are Mach 20+ meaning she has at least 891x faster combat and reaction speeds, you will probably have to equalise those speeds rather than base otherwise Mugino blitzes. If you do equalise them then Mugino still has faster perception speed than that since she can react in 31.4 microseconds/to attacks 4.6x faster than her when they are 1 meter away from her.

And due to the starting range being 250 meters and powered Ixa being restricted, Ixa can only fight once he's within at least 50 meters while Mugino can attack from a few hundred meters.

Iirc, combat and reaction speed is equal but due to Shizuri’s perception speed being over 4x faster than her combat and reactions, she’ll also have 4x faster perception.

Nago (Ixa’s real name), will likely realize that he’s severely outranged here. He’ll likely use the Ixalion to either close in the distance or to make himself a harder target to catch. He could also use his Sol Flasher. It can shoot light which shines 3 million candelas at his opponents, for comparison, the Luxor’s Sky Beam shines around 42.3 billion candelas. Now, the reason why I bring this up is because the Luxor’s Sky Beam’s light can reach nearly over 300 miles away. Despite the Sol Flasher being around 14 thousand times weaker than the Sky Beam, it should easily reach the distance between Nago and Shizuri, which would be even less if Nago uses the Ixalion to cover more ground.

Nago’s armor protects him from attack which “reduce substances to nothing”, should that help defend against Shizuri’s subatomic attacks?

Iirc, combat and reaction speed is equal but due to Shizuri’s perception speed being over 4x faster than her combat and reactions, she’ll also have 4x faster perception.

Nago (Ixa’s real name), will likely realize that he’s severely outranged here. He’ll likely use the Ixalion to either close in the distance or to make himself a harder target to catch. He could also use his Sol Flasher. It can shoot light which shines 3 million candelas at his opponents, for comparison, the Luxor’s Sky Beam shines around 42.3 billion candelas. Now, the reason why I bring this up is because the Luxor’s Sky Beam’s light can reach nearly over 300 miles away. Despite the Sol Flasher being around 14 thousand times weaker than the Sky Beam, it should easily reach the distance between Nago and Shizuri, which would be even less if Nago uses the Ixalion to cover more ground.
That's fair, Shizuri doesn't have any enhanced senses or anything so her only option would be to create electron barriers which have the same sub atomising effect. I believe that although she is very arrogant, she still possess extraordinary genius levels of intelligence and the battle likely hasn't gone long enough for her to start getting frustrated and irrational if he used this round start.
Nago’s armor protects him from attack which “reduce substances to nothing”, should that help defend against Shizuri’s subatomic attacks?
Can you give more context? Depending on how it works it can protect him from her sub atomising attacks

That's fair, Shizuri doesn't have any enhanced senses or anything so her only option would be to create electron barriers which have the same sub atomising effect. I believe that although she is very arrogant, she still possess extraordinary genius levels of intelligence and the battle likely hasn't gone long enough for her to start getting frustrated and irrational if he used this round start.
Blocking the attack will be very difficult due to it, well, being light. With speed being equalized, Shizuri's combat and reaction speed would be brought down to Ixa which is around mach 2, so her perception speed would be mach 8, even then, reacting to the Sol Flasher would be nigh impossible unless she had already knew what it could do.
Can you give more context? Depending on how it works it can protect him from her sub atomising attacks
So, characters in Kamen Rider Kiva, with the exception of Nago, has demonic energy and can increase their energy into attack. ixa can survive the Darkness Moon Break, which the databooks state to "Return all substances to nothing" last sentence.

Blocking the attack will be very difficult due to it, well, being light. With speed being equalized, Shizuri's combat and reaction speed would be brought down to Ixa which is around mach 2, so her perception speed would be mach 8, even then, reacting to the Sol Flasher would be nigh impossible unless she had already knew what it could do.
I'm not saying she would block the light, just that she would send out a shield because if she can't see her opponent she would be vulnerable to attacks so it's just as a precautionary action for her.
So, characters in Kamen Rider Kiva, with the exception of Nago, has demonic energy and can increase their energy into attack. ixa can survive the Darkness Moon Break, which the databooks state to "Return all substances to nothing" last sentence.
I think it's different case, Mugino attacks are made out from atomize matter

Where has in Kiva, the demonic powers straight up erase you from existence
I think it would probably bypass her durability negation since complete erasure > subatomic destruction so how much durability does he have?

Her attacks still vapourise metal walls showing that they are still extremely hot so ixa might have to avoid them unless I missed some sort of heat resistance.

Her attacks still vapourise metal walls showing that they are still extremely hot so ixa might have to avoid them unless I missed some sort of heat resistance.
  • Black Armor Suit (ブラックアーマースーツ, Burakku Āmā Sūtsu): The bodysuit. It is an inner suit that wraps around the wearer and protcts them from external impact. It is made from Carbotech Linen (カーボテックリネン, Kābotekku Rinen), one of the strongest synthetic fibres ever made. Theoretically, it can withstand temperatures of 2000°C, and boasts an intense tear strength of 200t.
This is Ixa's armor.
How hot is Shizuri's heat manipulation ?

@SemiRaedi I mean, complete erasure and subatomic destruction are different power so honestly i don't think Ixa has a resistance on the latter power
Does the erasure work by erasing all matter? Because if it does then it bypasses subatomic destruction since being broken down on a subatomic level just leaves behind subatoms while complete matter erasure doesn't even leave behind subatoms.
  • Black Armor Suit (ブラックアーマースーツ, Burakku Āmā Sūtsu): The bodysuit. It is an inner suit that wraps around the wearer and protcts them from external impact. It is made from Carbotech Linen (カーボテックリネン, Kābotekku Rinen), one of the strongest synthetic fibres ever made. Theoretically, it can withstand temperatures of 2000°C, and boasts an intense tear strength of 200t.
This is Ixa's armor.
How hot is Shizuri's heat manipulation ?
I'm not sure how to find the boiling point of steel but using the boiling point of iron (what steel is made from) it's 2,862 °C, to play it self I can still upscale her heat from 2500-2785°F which is the boiling point of steel meaning Ixa would have the heat resistance since that is 1371°C-1529°C.

I'm not knowledgeable on science so you can decide which method is safer (or if you know the boiling point yourself then you can judge based on that too)

If the heat required to melt iron and steels is that high then i guess she can affect Ixa's armor without problem.

Some staffs told me before that EE and Descons are 2 different abilities, so resist to one isnt related to the other.

So probally not (im not an expert at this)

Alr so far we have:
Ixa will start of by using light manip to blind Shizuri to close distance and get into his effective range

I said that Shizuri would likely react by creating a barrier, it won't stop her from being blinded but if Ixa tries to make contact with it then it will subatomise whatever touches it.

Heat doesn't matter anymore since subatomic destruction still works

Any of Ixa's offensive attacks will oneshot since she only has 9-C durability

She has 4x faster perception speed than Ixa

What I want to know is how Ixa will respond to having multiple lasers shoot at him? Does he prefer to dodge or does he like to tank attacks (if so then GG), additionally how will he counter the attacks since Shizuri can still create barriers or subatomise any attacks coming her way with her lasers. Additionally she can use a body crystal to allow her to buff her abilities and also spam tens of thousands of lasers however she will lose control of her abilities in the process.

From what i remember he's a person who always carefully think before attacking so nope, he isn't going to walk and tank it like a champ, after all Ixa armor isn't same as Kiva Dogga Form

Last edited:
The brightness of the Sol Flasher would stun her momentarily for a few seconds which would give Nago an opportunity to attack. His Ixa Eye can analyze Shizuri and will see just how big of a threat her attacks are, so he'll try to dodge out of the way of them or use the Ixalion for higher mobility. He also has an AoE sound attack with the Garulu Saber if he needs to use it.

Is Shizuri's shields omnidirectional or only facing one direction?

Also, going off the videos in Shizuri's profile, her beams take times to actually go through an object and doesn't instantly go through them, so Nago would have time to move out of the way before the beams go through him, especially since Shizuri can't see where she's attack after the Sol Flasher

From what i remember he's a person who always carefully think bfore attacking so nope, he isn't going to walk and tank it like a champ, after all Ixa armor isn't same as Kiva Dogga Form
Fair enough, how will he counter beams? On her profile it states: She can fire beams of destructive electrons which are said to be stuck in a state between particles and waves. Mugino initially could shoot four laser-like beams or release one concentrated blast. Normally, her rate of fire is a little slow since Mugino takes her time to perfectly aim and calculate the output of every single shot. She can also fire her Meltdowner like a rocket engine to move at speeds exceeding Mach 20. After World War III, Mugino has trained her ability to the point that she can create up to 20 Meltdowner beams at once. (This key is post world war III).

Additionally she can use a body crystal to buff her self and allow her to do this based off her profile: When Mugino ingested a small amount of Body Crystal she was able to shoot tens of thousands of Meltdowner beams around her, presumably much stronger than her normal powers. Since she's constantly shooting beams the sphere around her looks like a solid energy construct. She can also focus the beams in one spot to construct a single arm almost 20 meters long that easily melted down snow and the earth below it when swung, creating a phreatic explosion; or shoot the tens of thousands of beams into one direction. Since Mugino is not actually one of the rare espers compatible with Body Crystal, the drug greatly tires her out, running out after a few minutes at most and leaving her very weakened afterward.

The brightness of the Sol Flasher would stun her momentarily for a few seconds which would give Nago an opportunity to attack. His Ixa Eye can analyze Shizuri and will see just how big of a threat her attacks are, so he'll try to dodge out of the way of them or use the Ixalion for higher mobility. He also has an AoE sound attack with the Garulu Saber if he needs to use it.
Fair enough
Is Shizuri's shields omnidirectional or only facing one direction?
She has the option to go for shields facing one direction or a shield protecting her fullbody, it's been awhile since I watched toaru so going off her profile: Mugino can generate round-shaped formations of her Meltdowner to block incoming attacks. The shield annihilates everything that comes in contact with it thus protecting her. Mugino can supposedly also erect a full body barrier to protect herself from all directions, solely as a last resort.

Last edited:
Additionally she can use a body crystal to buff her self and allow her to do this based off her profile: When Mugino ingested a small amount of Body Crystal she was able to shoot tens of thousands of Meltdowner beams around her, presumably much stronger than her normal powers. Since she's constantly shooting beams the sphere around her looks like a solid energy construct. She can also focus the beams in one spot to construct a single arm almost 20 meters long that easily melted down snow and the earth below it when swung, creating a phreatic explosion; or shoot the tens of thousands of beams into one direction. Since Mugino is not actually one of the rare espers compatible with Body Crystal, the drug greatly tires her out, running out after a few minutes at most and leaving her very weakened afterward.
Isn't that only avaible for Post-Mutilation?

Also, going off the videos in Shizuri's profile, her beams take times to actually go through an object and doesn't instantly go through them, so Nago would have time to move out of the way before the beams go through him, especially since Shizuri can't see where she's attack after the Sol Flasher
The beams are using her first key where she always holds back (she doesn't use her maximum beam strength because it still subatomises but damages herself), if she gets stressed out enough she can stop holding back and fire more powerful beams

Isn't that only avaible for Post-Mutilation?
Mb, I thought she still kept it post prosthetics, her post prosthetic key is only in the toaru LN and I haven't read it, I've only watched the anime so I'm going of my knowledge on that and the profiles so if I get some things wrong about this key then that's why

Considering how the Sol Flasher is directly compared to a flash grenade, considering the intensity, it'll give Nago enough time to finisher off Shizuri.

Considering how the Sol Flasher is directly compared to a flash grenade, considering the intensity, it'll give Nago enough time to finisher off Shizuri.
Does he go for the kill straight away? If so then yeah I can see him using the light to stun her and due to being stunned she wouldn't put a barrier up in time giving him an opening to kill her.

However post prosthetics she did gain a prosthetic eye: Cyborg Prosthetics: Mugino eventually replaced the right eye and left arm she had lost in her first fight with Shiage with prosthetics, which she normally covers with special makeup that makes them look like normal human body parts, with only a small mechanical wirring left to tell her arm is not made of flesh-and-blood. Her right eye can connect to electronic equipment with cables and let her access information with her mind, and her left arm is strong enough to easily crush St. Germain's carbon spears in her grasp.

Would the light intensity effect her right eye when it's mechanical? I doubt Ixa's armour or equipment has cables but I'm asking because it could possibly allow her to use one eye while the other is temporarily blinded

Well, despite it's an finishers move, most of the Riders are surprisingly used the finishing moves straight up and not always for classic "imma finish this" scenario, so it's likely that Nago would straight up use some of his finishing moves

At least from what i remember on certain threads that i forgot, so correct me @BERRIES555

Well, despite it's an finishers move, most of the Riders are surprisingly used the finishing moves straight up and not always for classic "imma finish this" scenario, so it's likely that Nago would straight up use some of his finishing moves

At least from what i remember on certain threads that i forgot, so correct me @BERRIES555
Fair enough, even a punch from him would oneshot anyways since since she has 9-C durability, does his light attacks effect Shizuri's prosthetic eye? Flash Bangs work by overloading the eyes light receptors but Shizuri's mechanical eye shouldn't have light receptor cells plus Shizuri has very high pain tolerance so the pain a flashbang does to her other eye wouldn't effect her (although she would still become blind since it's just a normal eye).

I'm unsure of whether she would actually be stunned or if she would just be temporarily blinded in one eye

Hmmm, i think her prosthetic eyes can protect her from blindness albeit not too much

Anyway, gonna leave this to the other since i'm gonna sleep

Yeah, Riders surprisingly use their finishers very early into a fight and will even start off with finishers is the time calls for it. Once Ixa realizes that Shizuri is a massive threat to him, he'd use the Sol Flasher against Shizuri. Now, her prosthetic eye could help out from the blindness but i didn't think it'll help against her being staggered and stunned. And due to a single bullet from Nago could kill her, Nago could easily finish the fight after using the Sol Flasher.

As long as it isn't stunning her thought process she should be able to use meltdowner

I mean, I’d assume it would. Having a super powered flash bang go off in your direction would definitely not only catch you off guard but also have you recoil from the intensity of the light.

If she uses meltdowner shield, I think Nago can switch to Ixa Knuckle to generate a ranged version of Broken Fang which is like a shockwave blast.

I mean, I’d assume it would. Having a super powered flash bang go off in your direction would definitely not only catch you off guard but also have you recoil from the intensity of the light.
Shizuri has been able to utilise her meltdowner even after sustaining injuries such as being struck extremely hard on the head, have a gun fully unloaded into her have her eye destroyed and her arm even explode.

This is why I'm weary that a flash bang will be able to sun her due to the intensity placed on her, I don't doubt she will be blinded in her human but considering her pain tolerance will she really be stunned due to light intensity?

And assuming she can still think wouldn't she go for a fullbody barrier if she's left so vulnerable, she has extraordinary genius levels of intelligence so I wouldn't doubt it.

If she uses meltdowner shield, I think Nago can switch to Ixa Knuckle to generate a ranged version of Broken Fang which is like a shockwave blast.
Fair enough, meltdowner shield can only block physical attacks from what ik

I'll try and get more knowledgeable toaru supporters to give more accurate answers than mine

Back