• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him

Vs

battle of gods base goku used

blue spike thingy with sword used

in character but incaping or killing can be an option if its in character

both are 3-A

speed equal

Music for ***** and giggles

Clown: 14(@SemiRaedi ) (@LephyrTheRevanchist ) (@FluffyCreatureZ ) (@CBslayeR ) (@Dust_Collector ) (@BetterThanYou ) (@Armerish ) (@Ganasto ) (@Orange ) (@XSOULOFCINDERX ) (@Bababo ) (@Zamasu_Chan ) (@sanicspood ) (@Ottavio_Merluzzo )
Dicknips: 9 (@JED ) (@TauanVictor ) (@Sonicflare9 ) (@Maverick_Zero_X ) (@Gabs22_Gamer ) (@ElixirBlue ) (@GlaceonGamez471 ) (@Theuser789 ) (@ShadowWarrior1999 )
What ever the hell this is:

Last edited:
Oh, ok then. It wasn’t like that last I checked. How high is sonic into 3-A? Goku is more than 220x baseline. If Sonic is baseline, goku can either one shot, or Sonic could haxstomp.

i think battle of gods is only 110x above baseline last time i remembered

piss rock is a whole wincon for sonic but im pretty sure he does not start off with it

How high is sonic into 3-A?
virgo said he/she could not get enough details but he/she thinks its baseline<=Dark Queen<Excalibur Sonic though considering its sonic i think he is higher then that i think

sorry i dont know your gender virgo but i did not want to guess because i feel like that would be rude

Its alright the last time I checked I identified myself as an orange.
kowalskicover.jpg

Would try to imagine that this would happen lately, but not in any case.

Anyways, Goku holds an large AP advantage from a huge amount, and Excalibur has power to bypass that via dura neg. (Basically Sonic in this key can charge up an special light based attack that bypasses the opponent's dura, as it bypassed an almost invulnerable sight of the magic scabbard's power to command immortality and durability shenanigans and delivered de coup de grace to the Dark Queen during his fight)

Goku attempting to one-shot here is basically nullified by ressurection. (basically Sonic can use a skill from his Soul Gauge to directly ressurect when defeated, and he can restore this enegy by any kind of action that he does in combat as he gets passively stronger through accelerated development) and Excalibur can shatter energy blasts at point blank range.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t using Low 2-C Sonic be way more fair?
Unless Darkspine is being taken into comparison the only way to make this fair is put him against UI Sign 1 Goku (Super Sonic is invulnerable anyways and his Chaos Control has like Low Multiversal range), though Sonic would still probably have incap options at his disposal and a massive AoE range to cover the gap.

Hah, just wait until I make the seven quadrillionth nine hundred and twenty seven trillionth three hundred and forty seven billionth six hundred and forty three millionth two hundred and ninety eight thousandth four hundred and seventy THIRD match HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!@!

goku has the optain to incap you know? and also im pretty sure sonic does not start off with hax

Hold up, Sonic has a 3-A key now?

Gonna enjoy throwing him against Ganondorf

I can see Goku simply knocking Sonic out cold with his absurd AP advantage and getting a win that way.

Wouldn't Goku go for a knock out if he senses how much weaker Sonic is compared to him? Iirc Goku won't just pull a Beerus and oneshot fodder opponents (someone who is physically fodder in this case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back