• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathstroke fights another superpowered teenager

Peppersalt43

They/Them
8-C versions used
Speed equalized
Optional equipment is restricted
Fight takes place in Little Eden Plaza, 10 meters apart

Deathstroke : 7
Big Sister : 0
Incon : 0

Story below

Freedom of trade meant a lot of things, one of which was the allowance to spend your money on whatever you wished. And while some millionaires would spend their money on eccentric things, most chose to hire bounty hunters to take out their company rivals. After all, all is fair as long as you worked for it. Then came Deathstroke. After an incident, he was wanted by Interpol and needed to hide away in a place where he couldn't be found. Rapture offered such a place as well as a bountiful of jobs. He soon grew accustomed to the life in Rapture, with opportunities coming from left and right. The civil war doubled his business income, allowing him to scrape by just enough money to return to the surface which by now has mostly forgotten the incident.

But then, Rapture fell

Under the rule of Sofia Lamb, Rapture became an hostile place for Deathstroke with the tyrant labeling all bounty hunters as "tools of separation and discordance". The bounty hunter had no problem with this and resolved to hunt down Sofia. However while walking down the marketplace of Siren Alley, he was involved in a shootout with a number of Splicers. One of their stray bullets hit a Little Sister. Everyone in the room stopped in fear. Even though the Big Daddy protecting her has already been killed, they knew what would come is something far worse.

A deafening screech echoed through the hall, the sound of metal bouncing on walls until finally, it came... A humanoid creature in a slim diving suit dropped onto one of the splicers, red light shining from within her helmet. As the splicers fled, one of them yelled "Run! It's the Big Sister!". Deathstroke simply scoffed, pulling out his rifle.

"I am not impressed"

Last edited:
Meh, I guess deathstroke takes this if it's not a one sided stomp. His Regen and immortality can't be bypassed by her

Meh, I guess deathstroke takes this if it's not a one sided stomp. His Regen and immortality can't be bypassed by her
Keep in mind that she can still dismember him and repeatedly do so. According to the scans I found on the profile, severe regeneration still takes a few hours to work

the scan is about his brains, and regenerating brain will obviously take more time. unless she does the same, then yeah, but deathrstroke won't let it come to that. plus the reason he got shot was because the other person was right next to him and it was a surprise attack

the scan is about his brains, and regenerating brain will obviously take more time. unless she does the same, then yeah, but deathrstroke won't let it come to that. plus the reason he got shot was because the other person was right next to him and it was a surprise attack
So Deathstroke wins via skill since his regen would be severely hindered from a headshot, something he knows to avoid.

Shall I count that vote?

Grace is over, I'll be adding this now

End of story

A lot of armor piercing bullets and evasion maneuvers later and Deathstroke successfully took down the big sister. Poking her a bit, the mercenary decided that she was probably already dying, proceeding to sheath up his sword in response. Meanwhile at Inner Persephone, Sofia sat comfortably in her office, speaking out without a single interruption. "And I want Sinclair caught on sight! He is a traitor to the Rapture family!" the dictator rehearsed, getting ready to open the intercom. Before she could do so however, her door was kicked open with Deathstroke himself standing behind the door.

"A teenager, is that really the best you could do?" asked Deathstroke.
"Deathstroke, I believe we can make a deal?" asked Sofia, growing desperate to take down Subject Delta.

"After everything you did to me? No amount of money you currently have will be worth it" replied the mercenary before pulling out his sword. A few minutes later he dragged the stabbed and bleeding dictator through the ground, ending up in front of an escape shuttle. With her last bits of lucidity, she noticed the people she was being dragged to. She began screaming and struggling, being silenced with a kick.

"Now shut up. Alright Delta, let's see if you're capable of honoring a deal" said Deathstroke, positioning himself in the escape shuttle's entrance. The big daddy simply handed over 800 dollars into his hands along with a check signed under Sinclair's name. "Fair, I am looking forward to exiting this hellhole" replied the mercenary and with that, the rest of the group boarded the shuttle without any deaths whatsoever.

Grace is over, I'll be adding this now

End of story

A lot of armor piercing bullets and evasion maneuvers later and Deathstroke successfully took down the big sister. Poking her a bit, the mercenary decided that she was probably already dying, proceeding to sheath up his sword in response. Meanwhile at Inner Persephone, Sofia sat comfortably in her office, speaking out without a single interruption. "And I want Sinclair caught on sight! He is a traitor to the Rapture family!" the dictator rehearsed, getting ready to open the intercom. Before she could do so however, her door was kicked open with Deathstroke himself standing behind the door.

"A teenager, is that really the best you could do?" asked Deathstroke.
"Deathstroke, I believe we can make a deal?" asked Sofia, growing desperate to take down Subject Delta.

"After everything you did to me? No amount of money you currently have will be worth it" replied the mercenary before pulling out his sword. A few minutes later he dragged the stabbed and bleeding dictator through the ground, ending up in front of an escape shuttle. With her last bits of lucidity, she noticed the people she was being dragged to. She began screaming and struggling, being silenced with a kick.

"Now shut up. Alright Delta, let's see if you're capable of honoring a deal" said Deathstroke, positioning himself in the escape shuttle's entrance. The big daddy simply handed over 800 dollars into his hands along with a check signed under Sinclair's name. "Fair, I am looking forward to exiting this hellhole" replied the mercenary and with that, the rest of the group boarded the shuttle without any deaths whatsoever.
I love it. Karma's a bitch, ain't it Sophia? I love how Delta ended up being the one to hire him. Makes things a helluva lot easier for him.

Back