• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCAU Batman vs 2003 Shredder (1 MORE TILL GRACE)

I watched the TMNT Batman movie and Shredder vs Batman was so ******* awesome, so we're doing this now

Both are 9-A

Speed Equalized

Both are in character, Batman has 2 hours of prep

Fight takes place in Gotham City, 10 meters apart

Batman : 8

Shredder : 2

Last edited:
Shredder is 0.17 tons and Batman is 0.013 tons

10x AP difference

But Batman makes up for it with gadget hax and stealth, plus Genius intelligence

Last edited:
2012 is 0.09 anyways so it'd still be a fat ap advantage, I'll probably keep it as is and if its a stomp for Shredder I'll give Batman prep

I think batman can take it with strategies, gadgets and sheer intelligence, he has fough other characters like Killer Crocc (second key more specifically) so even if isn't as big AP diference as Shreffer's, he has show he can defeat this kinda of challenges.

and they are in gotham, so Will be even easyer to think a way to deafeat him, even if is just to imobilize or knokout

I think batman can take it with strategies, gadgets and sheer intelligence, he has fough other characters like Killer Crocc (second key more specifically) so even if isn't as big AP diference as Shreffer's, he has show he can defeat this kinda of challenges.

and they are in gotham, so Will be even easyer to think a way to deafeat him, even if is just to imobilize or knokout
Counted, but can you be more specific?

Counted, but can you be more specific?
Explode a bridge above shredder, trow him into water and let his armor make him sink, spam explosves and batrangs at long range, make him fall into a Sewer, he can do a lot of things being a master tactician and in his city

You act like Shredder's Armor is too heavy to swim in when I'm pretty sure his Lifting Strength would just Neg that strategy.

They are only 32 feet apart Batman isn't going to have time to do that considering they're both Subsonic and how short that distance is.

They are only 32 feet apart Batman isn't going to have time to do that considering they're both Subsonic and how short that distance is.
Batman is a lot more moble and is in his city, he can very easy atract the turtle destroyer whatever he wants by just running and jumping trough the chaotic arquiteture of gothan

Shredder is 10x stronger. Since the likelihood of him never landing a hit is quite low I vote the cheese-grater via one shot.

Last edited:
Back