• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another Prinz match, i also gonna tackling to Transformers if i'm interested enough lel, for now i'll use Bayverse Bumbleblee for once until i get a new idea

Summary would be added later

• AoE/TLK Bumblebee is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Iguazu Water Falls
  • images
  • Starting Range: 500 Meters (for now)
  • Win via anything!!
  • Prinz Eugen: 6 (James, Emir, Pop, Jedi, Pepper, Expectro)
  • Bumblebee: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Bumblebee.600.1245383.jpg

VS
Prinz.Eugen.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.3192953.jpg

Side note: yes i know i used the humanification of Bumblebee, but this is the only good pic that i got so stfu

Last edited:
I dunno anything about Prinz. What is her starting move?

Bumblebee downscales from 302 tons of TNT while Prinz scales to 332.130068807 tons of TNT, so she has a definite AP advantage

Well, her starting range is basically a ranged firepower from her artilery and danmaku, that's what i remember

Ok

-Prinz-
Pros
-AP
-Range
-Water mobility
Cons
-Enemy will likely go on land
-no flight making anti-air useless
-Vulnerable to CQC

-Bumblebee-
Pros
-Higher LF
-Mobility thanks to the transformation
-Regen
Cons
-Melee range attacks
-Water might impede movement which makes it harder to melee prinz

Regen can be countered as he just teared himself into a parts, you destroy some of his parts and he lost it (arms, legs, or worse...head)

I don't know much about Transformers so i just gonna give my vote to Prinz Eugen via danmaku + AP advantage and reasons above.

On a side note, Shipgirls are very capable of skating on land as on water, and the location would benefit her more than Bumblebee. Anti-air guns can still used for land control so it's not entirely useless.

How skilled is Prinz? Judging from the profiles alone Bee looks more skilled in hand to hand combat. Bee would likely try to get in range in order to fight her due to starting distance, but that'd be difficult due to Prinz's higher AP , Danmaku and longer range. Prinze probably low-diffs.

As for skill, honestly despite being listed as "average", Bumbleblee had the skill advantage here based what he did in the movie, yes he got overwhelmed but it still impressive

I'd say Prinz right now due to the fact that Bumblebee going cqc on water or chasing her in water while prinz just skate away and shoots him down basically makes it really difficult to corner Prinz into a melee

Back