• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zomboss is 8-A and has all his inventions/robots
Dr Doofenshmirtz is 8-B has all his inators expect for Accelerateinator and Do-Over-Inator
Speed equal
Both were warping reality and both found themselves in a dimension where evil doctors duke it out for the most evil genius
Both have no prior knowledge but 2 days of prep to gather their inventions/robots

Who wins?
250.png
400.png

Zomboss but alive: JustANormalLemon, Peppersalt43

Doofenshmirtz but dead:

incon: Jamesthetaker,

Last edited:
I don't like when someone call Doofenshmirtz as evil :cautious:😞
Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a 47 year old self-proclaimed "evil" scientist hailing from the country of Drusselstein. He is the head of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated. As his daughter has stated, he isn't really evil in the traditional sense, just overly dramatic, eccentric, obsessive, and generally clueless. you got a point

My knowledge on both verse are rusty but i will try to give my best point:

Doof is a genius but he's quite random with his invention, my guess is that he probably created something like "No-Zombie-Inator" or his preivous machines.

Zomboss, on other hand are more willing to kill but ironically his robots couldn't harmed Doof so his last choice are time hax and mind hax.

I'll vote incon for now.

I will make this as simple as I can

Zombiss will use some zomb mech in the fight or something thst is directly dangerous

While doof normaly don't use things that are ofensive directly, he will probably use a "dance machine" and desabilitate zomboss by making his robots and him dance, or other dumb thing like that, só I think doof wins for incapacitation

Zombiss will use some zomb mech in the fight or something thst is directly dangerous

While doof normaly don't use things that are ofensive directly, he will probably use a "dance machine" and desabilitate zomboss by making his robots and him dance, or other dumb thing like that, só I think doof wins for incapacitation
added

I guess that makes sense. Switching my vote to Doof

Back