• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minamoto no Raikou vs Meliodas (The Journey for hunting and exterminate will never end)

Yes, it's another Raikou matches, honestly i can't get tired with it due of how much flexible she is, however this and the other Raikou match i planned would the last, after that i will give her a rest (and switching to Saber Astolfo completely) while i'm gonna searching which servants i can use freely (but so far only Saber Astolfo and possibly Ryoma that i got, while the others that i want are still not getting their profiles like Dioscuri, Kagekiyo, and LB6 servants mainly Baobhan Sith and Melusine)
Also i'm hoping NNT supporters are still care about the matches considering how clusterfrick mess the series has ended lel, anyway...

Insert Lythero voice here: LAST TIME ON HEIAN-KYO GREATEST MONSTER EXTERMINATOR JOURNEY!
The great warrior in her era are, right now...wandered around the world and from her wandering she's also met a lot's of trouble and eventful fights, which she gladly accepted
Defeated the white dog-yokai (which is now invalid due of massive AP difference as Sesshomaru is stil in Low 7-B), beheaded the mad alien from far away and rendered his plan to fail, subdued the man with the terrifying power in his hand, and took down the magician royal knight with a demon relation, with only suffered a one lost against the modern monster
Now for the next target on Raikou list of "Monsters" that need to be eliminated, she will facing an actual demon in Middle-Age Britain, the son of demon king, the dragon sin Meliodas himself! Will she success on her hunt?

Meliodas.%28Nanatsu.no.Taizai%29.600.1985963.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2108194.jpg

Last edited:
Meliodas Scaling:

Island level (Far stronger than his previous Demon Mark. Comparable to Estarossa), higher with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), even higher with Assault Mode (At least 3x stronger than before due to Assault Mode. Casually overpowered Near Noon Escanor, whose power level at the time was 114,000)

Values via Verse Page Notes:

The lowest 6-C’s like Base Estarossa are upscaled from the Danafor Destruction Calc (4.3 Gigatons)

The middle 6-C's like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 3x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (12.6 Gigatons)

Meliodas Scaling:

Island level (Far stronger than his previous Demon Mark. Comparable to Estarossa), higher with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), even higher with Assault Mode (At least 3x stronger than before due to Assault Mode. Casually overpowered Near Noon Escanor, whose power level at the time was 114,000)

Values via Verse Page Notes:

The lowest 6-C’s like Base Estarossa are upscaled from the Danafor Destruction Calc (4.3 Gigatons)

The middle 6-C's like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 3x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (12.6 Gigatons)
Shit, i thought that would be higher, i guess i mistook it

Which version of him that much higher than Post-Revival?

Anyway i changed Post-Revival Meliodas with his Prime version so the AP gap would'nt be a problem for Mel

I blame my brain mistaking Post-Revival AP value is 25+ GT lel

Prime Meliodas Scaling:

Island level (Should be comparable to if not stronger than his previous Demon Mark), higher with Demon Mark (Stronger than True Body Ludoshel and Afternoon Mael), Island level+ with Assault Mode (At least 3x stronger than before due to Assault Mode)

Values via Verse Page:
  • The lowest 6-C’s like Base Estarossa are upscaled from the Danafor Destruction Calc (4.3 Gigatons)
  • The middle 6-C's like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 3x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (12.6 Gigatons)
  • The highest 6-C's like the Original Demon are scaled to be 6x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (25.2 Gigatons)
  • The 6-C+'s like Prime Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 18x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (75.6 Gigatons)
Base > 4.3 Gigatons

Demon Mark > 25.2 Gigatons

Assault Mode = 75.6 Gigatons

The elemental stuff isn't 4D, cause those are physical phenomena

That said, 4mil Celsius is stupid hot, so I'd think Hellfire would still need feats to back up burning Servants

It said Hellblaze (the source of Hellfire manipulation) managed to burn down the entire fairy king's forest fespite it was immune to any natural fire, but i think we should'nt overlook on this one lel

Anyway i posted this match on FHoA/NNT General discussion thread so hopefully more of NNT supporters are coming

It said Hellblaze (the source of Hellfire manipulation) managed to burn down the entire fairy king's forest fespite it was immune to any natural fire, but i think we should'nt overlook on this one lel

Anyway i posted this match on FHoA/NNT General discussion thread so hopefully more of NNT supporters are coming
Natural fire don't go on 4M Celsius you know?

The elemental stuff isn't 4D, cause those are physical phenomena

That said, 4mil Celsius is stupid hot, so I'd think Hellfire would still need feats to back up burning Servants
magecraft stuffs have become 4D, and fire manipulation is also based on magecraft. I still don't understand why it's not 4D

servant physiology page shouldn't be written as if resistance to magecraft is 4D if it's basically not 4D resistance

Honestly don't see how Meli can win this. She outskills, can one-shot with her NP, or Mystery Killer since demons are definitely mystical beings.

Fire and heat resistance of servant are up to 4M Celsius, so his hellfire will need to bypass this
Literally since when? This is what's accepted as Servant heat resistant as per the page.

• Heat Manipulation: Servants can take heat from lava and cold from a gas giant that freezes sound with minimal discomfort.
To be frank this has to be one of the most poorly constructed profiles I've seen in ages. The resistance is accepted as the temperature of lava, not 4M Celsius. That's wanted, and if you wanna argue it isn't get it accepted on a CRT and implemented into the profiles, and I'd be happy to introduce the amount of anti feats Servant's have against potent heat Manipulation.

Last edited:
Honestly don't see how Meli can win this. She outskills, can one-shot with her NP, or Mystery Killer since demons are definitely mystical beings.
Well i mean Mel had that 3000 years of experience so he should be that skilled so the gap isn't quite big, still Raikou had the skill advantage
How about his power null and Full Counter?
Literally since when?
Since Lostbelt 2, it come from Surtr flame

Well i mean Mel had that 3000 years of experience so he should be that skilled so the gap isn't quite big, still Raikou had the skill advantage
How about his power null and Full Counter?
Him being 3000 years old makes things worse cause he has more mystery that way, making him more primed for Mystery Killer lol.

Full-Counter could work, and his powernull will help him, but if Raikou realizes shit like Mana Burst isn't working on him she'd probably just try NP.

You mean this guy? Yeah nothing on his profile says anything about 4M, let alone Servant heat resistance scaling. They've been burnt by much lower temperature, and isn't even accepted so this is wank.
You know, you should try to learn to read profile because only crying about wank it's really begin to annoying me. seriously can't even read a profile and show me the feat of servant being affected by lower temp pls

Authority of Fire: This grants him absolute dominion over Fire which he can use to not only create a flame that is over 4 million degrees Celsius but also to reduce not only the Scandinavian World but also the whole Nine Realms to nothing but ash.

It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface. It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword

Him being 3000 years old makes things worse cause he has more mystery that way, making him more primed for Mystery Killer lol.

Full-Counter could work, and his powernull will help him, but if Raikou realizes shit like Mana Burst isn't working on him she'd probably just try NP.
Yeah, that would be a double edged sword situation for Meliodas

You know, you should learn because only crying about wank it's really being to annoying me.
Really don't care if it's annoying you or not, you pushing for Fate upgrades is also annoying me.
Authority of Fire: This grants him absolute dominion over Fire which he can use to not only create a flame that is over 4 million degrees Celsius but also to reduce not only the Scandinavian World but also the whole Nine Realms to nothing but ash.
If it was 4M it would have been capable of vaporization, not turning shit into Ash, and clear hyperbole unless there's feats to back up such a statement. All other showings are drastically lower than 4M, and if it were 4M he'd be causing serious damage by existing. Ignoring the fact that such a temp isn't even accepted in the profile, let alone accepted as Servant resistance. They're resistance to the temp of lava, not 4M.

You can make a CRT on this topic or we're done, use what's accepted in the profiles and not your headcanon.

What is "mistery" and why would Meliodas have it?
Mystery is pretty much magic in the nasuverse, from what I have heard. Servants have invulnerability based on being unable to be affected by things that don't have mystery.

Mystery gets stronger with age, Meli is 3000 years old, which is why he can even hurt her.

Although, I could be wrong. Nasuverse isn't my thing.

I don't know Meliodas wincon
Full Counter and Power Null might work, Hellblaze (sorry for bring this up again lel) still had that regen negation so it still probably work? I dunno
What is "mistery" and why would Meliodas have it?
  • Mystery Killer: Raikou was known as the greatest "Mystery Killer" of her era, slaying countless monsters, demons, apparitions, and laying waste to the bastions of the supernatural in the name of defending Kyoto. As a result, she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment as well as those associated with legendary heroes or the divine.
Just in case that you're lazy to read her profile lel
Mystery is pretty much magic in the nasuverse, from what I have heard. Servants have invulnerability based on being unable to be affected by things that don't have mystery.

Mystery gets stronger with age, Meli is 3000 years old, which is why he can even hurt her.

Regi can explain it better than us

Really don't care if it's annoying you or not, you pushing for Fate upgrades is also annoying me.

If it was 4M it would have been capable of vaporization, not turning shit into Ash, and clear hyperbole unless there's feats to back up such a statement. All other showings are drastically lower than 4M, and if it were 4M he'd be causing serious damage by existing. Ignoring the fact that such a temp isn't even accepted in the profile, let alone accepted as Servant resistance. They're resistance to the temp of lava, not 4M.
It's a weapon meant to tear the Texture known as the Age of Gods from the planet's surface. It carries a massive amount of magical energy which projects a heat exceeding 4 million degrees Celsius which is impossible on Earth. Furthermore it has priority against life-forms, as such it is capable of destroying any living being with a form, even Gods from the Age of Gods. With it Surtr was able to kill the Norse Gods, Loki and the other Kings of the Giants. Servants are some of the only beings that have some resistance to the Sword.

Other mention.

Theirs are feat to back up but since you like to cry about a verse you don't read it's sure you can't know. Not like we litteraly fight him

How can this not be accepted in the profile when it's litteraly in the profile?

Full Counter and Power Null might work, Hellblaze (sorry for bring this up again lel) still had that regen negation so it still probably work? I dunno

• Mystery Killer: Raikou was known as the greatest "Mystery Killer" of her era, slaying countless monsters, demons, apparitions, and laying waste to the bastions of the supernatural in the name of defending Kyoto. As a result, she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment as well as those associated with legendary heroes or the divine.
Just in case that you're lazy to read her profile lel

Regi can explain it better than us
To neg the regen, it need to affect first of all, if servant resistance to heat is indeed 4 million, i dont think that hellblaze will work, and thanks

The older and the more famous you are or something is the more Mystery you have I guess?

Back