• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
I don't know anything about Naruto but I saw Madara was Island level+ and had some nice hax and resistances and has methods of dealing with Ganons regen. I'm not sure how often Madara uses his abilities or how good they are exactly so forgive me if this ends up not being a good fight (Was gonna use Edo Tensei since both characters would have Low-Godly, but unlike Madara Ganon doesn't have a way to do anything to souls). Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power (And is not in his Twilight Princess incarnation so no abilities from that game), Madara is revived, both are 6-C. Ganon is a casual 59 Gigatons, and from I can tell Madara scales above 64.37 Gigatons. Was gonna leave speed unequal but Madara is faster than a 0.32c feat he performed in his previous key, I dunno how much faster so to be safe I'll make speed equal.

Suavemente:

But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha?: 7 (Waka1979, FluffyCreatureZ, SemiRaedi, XSOULOFCINDERX, Sonicflare9, Meganova_Stella, Nierre)

Inconclusive:

madara-madara-uchiha.gif

Last edited:
Although, wouldn't the sword of the sages neg Madara's regen? Though I guess you don't want twilight princess stuff anyway, so meh.
Gonna be honest, I completely forgot about the sword of the sages negating regen. Oops.

But yeah, leaving it as vanilla Ganondorf for now so Madara doesn't get Edo Tensei.

Gonna be honest, I completely forgot about the sword of the sages negating regen. Oops.

But yeah, leaving it as vanilla Ganondorf for now so Madara doesn't get Edo Tensei.
Fair enough. Will take a closer look later, then. Wait for some arguments.

Though I'm anticipating genjutsu will be thrown around.

Iirc from other Madara threads Madara tends to go in with CQC and will utilise genjutsu if there is an opening to do so.

Madara is really strong, he has the sharingan which gives him mind hax powers, super enhanced sight and precognition, the rinnegan which is broken and would take way too long to explain but basically it gives him the ability to, create omni-directional shockwaves, pull things like telekinesis, create a giant planetoid from the environment, pull meteors from space, rip out souls, absorb energy and jutsu, turn into a robot, summon giant animals, he can also use all sorts of elemental ninjutsu, and is super skilled in combat. Oh can also summon this crazy ass shit
0gleH4W.jpg

I know nothing about his opponent, so does he win or not?

I know nothing about his opponent, so does he win or not?
No ideas if he wins or not lol.

Stuff like Madara's omni-directional shockwaves and meteors don't mean much, Ganon can regen with ease from that stuff. His telekinesis is maybe useful (I heard that good enough lifting strength can help escape it or something but I'm not 100% certain about that). Elemental ninjutsu doesn't seem useful given regen and Ganon having a resistance to several elemental powers. Ripping out souls sounds like it can be useful, but I don't know how potent Madaras soul hax is and if it can match Ganons resistance (Although I'm unsure if Ganon being able to resist being turned into a spirit would also defend him from just straight up having his soul yeeted out of his body).

Most useful is that sharingan stuff, Ganon doesn't resist mind hax and stuff like precog could really help Madara counter Ganons deadlier abilities (Although that depends on how good the precog is). In terms of abilities Ganon doesn't isn't remotely consistent with what he uses, although he is somewhat of a fan of tossing people into another dimension or sealing them away, or sometimes both at the same time.

No ideas if he wins or not lol.

Stuff like Madara's omni-directional shockwaves and meteors don't mean much, Ganon can regen with ease from that stuff. His telekinesis is maybe useful (I heard that good enough lifting strength can help escape it or something but I'm not 100% certain about that). Elemental ninjutsu doesn't seem useful given regen and Ganon having a resistance to several elemental powers. Ripping out souls sounds like it can be useful, but I don't know how potent Madaras soul hax is and if it can match Ganons resistance (Although I'm unsure if Ganon being able to resist being turned into a spirit would also defend him from just straight up having his soul yeeted out of his body).

Most useful is that sharingan stuff, Ganon doesn't resist mind hax and stuff like precog could really help Madara counter Ganons deadlier abilities (Although that depends on how good the precog is). In terms of abilities Ganon doesn't isn't remotely consistent with what he uses, although he is somewhat of a fan of tossing people into another dimension or sealing them away, or sometimes both at the same time.
So his opponent has really potent regeneration huh, well then madara will most likely go for mid hax if his opening moves fail. I forgot to mention that madara can use the rinnegan to summon invisible clones that exist in different dimensions to fight for him, though he resist sealing I think I don't think he can do anything about being tossed in a dimension, how does that work and how often does canon use it?

He tosses you into a another dimension either by opening up a portal beneath you that forcibly drags you in, or he just teleports you. He's used it a decent number of times in canon, he used it on a whim to banish his own creation, sent seven different girls into his Dark World, also once sent Link to the Dark World. It's the closest thing to a consistently used ability he has besides just sitting around waiting for Link to show up, but it's not something I'd say he'd use at the very start of the fight.

Ganon doesn't resist mind hax
There's no ******* way, really? That seems odd, Surely there's something that gives him even a slight res, doubt there's anything even 1/100th of what Madara can do, but speaking in general, does he really have none?

Nope.

I've looked high and low and never found a single instance of him resisting mind hax. You could argue his resistance to corruption also counts as mind resistance but I have no idea if this site allows stuff like that to count.

There's no ******* way, really? That seems odd, Surely there's something that gives him even a slight res, doubt there's anything even 1/100th of what Madara can do, but speaking in general, does he really have none?
If not then doesn't madara insta-win?

Would ganonfrop be able to teleport a susanoo lmao? Anyway I think if canon can just teleport madara away easily like that then it depends on who uses their hax first. Madara doesn't start with genjutsu but he's extremely smart so he'll use it very quickly.

I know he likes to teleport around, but honestly I don't remember a single instance of him bfring in a combat situation.

I know he likes to teleport around, but honestly I don't remember a single instance of him bfring in a combat situation.
He does it when Link is about to beat him in their first fight in A Link to the Past.

Madara doesn't start with genjutsu but he's extremely smart so he'll use it very quickly.
Yeah that sounds like he'd use genjutsu before Ganondorf attempts any kind of BFR.

God damn it this isn't a fair fight is it?

I wouldn't say it's a stomp since there's still the (albeit small) chance that Dorf bfrs before madara mind rapes, but madara should win more often than not.

Back