• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle REMATCH (Felicia vs Taokaka) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Felicia and Taokaka have 1.8x difference in AP/Durability, not enough to blatantly one-shot I think. Felicia however does have a major LS advantage of 1.6e12 kg while Taokaka only reaches the Class 5 baseline of 1,000 kg (It appears her Class T scaling only correlates with her possible 5-A rating), Taokaka can resist Felicia’s Soul Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Corruption, she can also give Felicia some trouble with her pseudo-duplication/damage reduction. However Felicia is much smarter and has superior stamina meaning she could outsmart and outlast Tao, not to mention she can grossly outmuscle her, I also think Felicia’s summons are more reliable.

So for now, I think I’ll vote Felicia

I agree with Ace, though I think Taokaka's summons are better for the sheer number of opponents, which seem to be very high. Although, they are a "one off" thing like Felicia's "Please Help Me!", which features less people (Just imagine them using their summons at the same time and be clobbered by each other's helpers).
Tho, Felicia "Kitty's Helper" summons an ally that fights with her for a while, that's a plus and arguably more efficient depending on the situation.

I disagree with Felica being the smarter of the two or the more agile of the two, as the two are extremely comparable to one another.

Felicia isn't known for her skill in hand to hand, while Tao is known her her hand to hand and close quarters combat. And due to being a Blaze Blue character I'd argue that she has the advantage in terms of the amount of damage she can take.

Felicia doesn't capitalize on grappling as well as she's primarily a striker so her LS won't matter much whenever Tao counters most of her move set.

Tao can also reduce Felica's AP and durability which makes her struggle all even more, and she definitely has the skill / experience advantage over Felica. Voting Tao 100% here.

I may overestimate Taokaka's naiveness, though her profile really outlines the worst part of her intelligence, ignoring her combat skill.

Like, this part especially when it comes to how fascinated by things she can be (such as a pair of breasts), I don't know how relevant it is, but if she's going to stand still, fascinated, then that's a free hit for Felicia, just tell an example.

In terms of mobility, yes, they should be even.

I disagree with Felicia not being known for her battle skill, as, especially in Vampire Savior 2, she was basically tossed in a world full of other monsters who were just as confused as her, but generally more aggressive or straight up evil.
Through her quotes we also learn she practices martial arts, or at least some form of it, and performs regular training, while being quite level-minded and even seirous at times, despite her occasional silly, cat-like behavior.

She also uses LS a little, it may not be her main form of combat, but notable moves like Hell Cat and Toy Touch use that, and as both are cat-like fighters, it's possible/likely a situation when they jump on one another, tumbling around or trying to pin the other down, and in such scenario Felicia would have the advantage.

Taokaka has a more versatile moveset. Burst is a huge advantage here because as soon as felicia gets an advantage tao can shut it down. The way i would like the fight to go however is felicia distracting tao with yarn balls because its funny. New darkstalkers game when
Voting tao.

3 votes for Tao and 2 votes for Felicia, damn this got turned around. Even I somewhat underestimated Tao.

Does Felicia have any way to get around Tao’s acrobatics? Because her entire fighting style is bouncing everywhere to disoriented the target and overwhelm them through randomness, whether it’s pelting them with numerous objects, summoning little Kakas to overwhelm her target, or just bouncing anywhere.

Felicia's fighting style is also focused on bouncing, rolling and jumping around, with cat-like movements.
She can summon allies too, tho from what I read Tao can summon more people.

@RanaProGamer just letting you know, you should probably switch to Calamity trigger tao, she might be buffed in her CF key if I get around to revising the series again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back